Chapter 3

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My morning is always beautiful when seeing these flowers.
In the morning, I've been in my flower shop. My customers have been waiting for me, they are not just ordering flowers but also to listen to my story about flowers.
I live alone in an apartment in the city is big enough. My parents were in Paris. They have a famous perfume company there. and I have a younger sister, and she also lived in the city is also the same as me, but she moved to stay close to her boyfriend.
How she was very obedient to her boyfriend? even he has not become a my sister’s husband. Such an idiot!

 

Don’t know since when I love flowers. I remember that flowers always in my life. Could the flowers also would change my life? I don’t know.


This afternoon I would go to church. I've long been a member in the church.
 

“Miss, Kim”.
Jo kwon approached me.
“I have confirmed to some customers about the agreement that we accept it or not”.

 

“Oh, ok. Good”.

 

 

End POV

 

 

 

In other side

 

 

“Umma, i began to prepare my wedding with Tyler”.

Jessica was talking with her mother.

 

“Have you thought hard about it, dear?”

 

“I always pray the best for my future and I'm sure God will give the best thing for me, Umma”.

“Then what about the feelings of the soul mate you ever say, Unnie. Have you feel about it with Tyler?”.
Jessica’s sister asked.

 

“My daughters, getting married is never easy. It’s always better if the man has more love for the woman. As the relationship grows the woman falls deeper in love with the man and the man falls short of love. Find the man who loves you more.”

 

“I'm sure there will always be soul mates, we realize it or not. but the sign given by God must exist. This may be a sign from God that Tyler was my soul mate. I always pray if he is the best let him propose to me. and see, he propose to me, but”.

 

“but what, Unnie?”

 

“Tyler wants me to quit my job and have kids right away. I don’t think i’m ready to quit yet. I still have a lot of things to do”.

 

“Do what you think is right. Follow your heart, my dear”.

 

“Yes, Unnie. It has become your motto, follow your heart. and anyway if he loves you he will cherish every decision and does not restrain you”.

 

“Awww, now my baby sister is getting mature”.

Jessica smiled seeing her sister.

 

“So why don’t you tell your Appa about your wedding preparation, Sooyeon?”

 

“Dae, Umma”.

 

Then Jessica went up to his father who was looking out the window.

“Appa, I began to prepare my wedding with Tyler”.
Jessica hold her father's hand and spoke.

“Did you hear that? our children will married soon”.

“What you think about that, Appa?”
Jessica was staring at her father’s face deeper.

and his father rubbed Jessica’s head slowly.

“hajgdagdajkgd.”


 “Is it true?”.

 

“What did he said, Sooyeon?”

 

“He said he’ll go with whatever makes me happy, Umma”

 

“Really?. You’re the only one who can understand him.”

 

“Umma, Appa I will go to church today”.


“Alright. So Tyler will pick you up?”.


“No, Umma. I will go to church alone. Tyler has work for the next few days. So he was busy and couldn’t take me to church”.

 

 

 

A few hours later in the church

 

Jessica sat and prayed silently, God, if my decision about marrying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter