Chapter 5

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Taeyeon were in Taeyeon’s room now. Taeyeon is near the bed while Jessica was in front of the mirror is not far from the bed. Her hair was still wet, as well as the shoulders there are water droplets. She had just finished bathing.

 

"I don’t know you're on the pill"

Taeyeon asked Jessica who took a pill from her bag that was in front of the mirror and then drink it.

 

"Umm hum, actually, I just started taking it only recently. If Tyler finds out, I'm gonna get it. Shouldn’t I be? "

"Only if you don’t want to have kids right off."

Jessica was nodded.

 

"Then good for you, for taking charge of your body. And it's no one else's decision except yours."

Then Taeyeon gave shorts and t-shirts for Jessica.

 

After Jessica changing clothes, she went to Taeyeon who sit on the bed and doing something on her laptop.

"You know what, you're amazing. I didn’t know you'd be this .. umm cool. "

Jessica was sitting beside Taeyeon.

"Cool? Wae? "

Taeyeon was then left view of the laptop and look at someone who was beside her.

 

"All the designs that you make, ranging from dresses and shoes for me, everything was just as I wanted. In fact, I'm very hard to describe what I want but you suddenly can realize everything. "

"Hhmm, I'm also confused about it. Haha. But I guess it is a God given destiny. "

Then Taeyeon smiled at Jessica and will soon return to continue what she was doing on her laptop.

"Can you do what you do at other times. You are very tired. "

Jessica took the laptop in front of Taeyeon then put it on the bedside table.

 

Taeyeon actually really don’t like to be bothered by anyone when she was doing her job. Moreover, told her to defer her work. Taeyeon is the type of person who will complete the work as soon as possible and must be in accordance with the schedule. Discipline, that's what she always apply. But this time, tonight, it doesn’t apply. because Taeyeon just smiled a little when someone was in her room told her to stop working just because it was late.

 

"Listen. I will read a poem that I wrote. This is the first time I read what is in this book to others. "

Jessica also took a book she always carried. The book is like a silent friend that every day she brought then spilled what she feels to that book. That book same as other books, but on the first sheet contained the name of the owner, Jessica Jung. Then tucked some family photos, Appa, Umma, Krystal, Minho and her picture with Tyler.

 

Hanging for days.

Dangling with the wind.

To see the myriads of colors of this wonderful world.

Using the thread of life.

 

Taeyeon was just silent and not saying anything after Jessica finished reading the poem that is in the book. But Jessica direct gaze into the eyes it was to wake her from the time it was stopped for a moment.

"I like the way you read."

Taeyeon was then walked over to Jessica.

"Umm, goodnight."

Jessica was then walked to the bed and then covered her face in the blanket.

 

"Yah! What do you mean goodnight? "

"Got to get up early tomorrow."

"Yah, Sica!"

Taeyeon was pulled the blanket that covered most of Jessica's face. But then Jessica drew the blanket and there was pull the covers. But Taeyeon has an idea, and then she jumped and sat on Jessica’s stomach.

"Ok, ok wait. Listen to me. I should have said you write beautiful poem. But .. you struck me with the way you read. It was beautiful. "

Taeyeon was staring Jessica’s eyes that may be a little hard to look because the room lights are not lit and only the dim light sleeper and the flame wasn't bright enough to look into someone's eyes are located underneath it. But again Taeyeon not seem tired to try to look into her eyes.

"Uumm .. umm ok goodnight."

And Jessica just say goodnight again after hearing what was said Taeyeon. But this time she said it with a tone full of shame.

"Oh, I tell you the one thing that if I sleep I will hugging what is on my side. So ... "

Then Taeyeon also took a pillow and placed it in their midst.

"Goodnight, Sica."

 

The next day

 

Birds singing in the window of Taeyeon’s . The birds had been for a long time to be perched in the window and then told that the sun has come up and it means that we should welcome his bright. The pillow was placed overnight by Taeyeon in their midst is now on the floor. Wonder since when the pillow was there but it seems like the two women hugging each other still sleeping on the bed until doesn’t care about where the pillow goes. One of them woke up because singing of the birds, and when she saw the position they were hugging each other, doesn't make her let go of the arms of someone but she also strengthen the arms of someone who says that she will hugging whatever is beside her, and perhaps she didn’t answer that she didn’t mind it.

 

 

Riingggg ....

(phone ringing)

Tyler’s phone was ringing.

 

"Hello, baby."

"Hey, I'm at the hospital."

"What happened to you? Are you alright? "

"No, no. it's not me but Taeyeon's sister, Irene. She overdosed on some pills but she's safe now. Taeyeon is unbelievable. She's so calm about this like her name. "

"So you skipped class? What are you doing? How did you get together with Taeyeon? You did not even text .. "

"I will tell you the long story over dinner."

"Jessica Jung, We have a Valentine's date. Not dinner. "

"I really sorry, I know you'd understand. Taeyeon needs me right now. Have to go. I love you. Bye. "

(lines gets cut off)

 

Today is Valentine's day where some couples will celebrate the day of love in various ways, such as spending time together and then give something meaningful to their partner.

Jessica is in the front of a box containing a few knicks, such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and other things. The box was deliberately placed in a room near the nurses because today is Valentine’s day, or even other visitors may want to give something to the people they love. Jessica also took some coins from her bag and then press a button and not long come out the bracelet with light blue circle.

Not far from where it was, Jessica saw Taeyeon being called with her Father about Irene’s condition is getting better. Jessica went to Taeyeon and gave the bracelets she bought earlier.

"Everything will be alright. It's a gift for you on Valentine’s day. "

"Aww thank you."

Taeyeon also took the bracelet and took Jessica's hand toward Irene’s room.

 

 

 

Jessica and Tyler were in a restaurant because they had promised to have dinner together on Valentine’s day. But it seems Jessica more pay attention to see her phone that have since come to restaurant was always inseparable from her grasp. Tyler was slightly annoyed with Jessica who always laughed a little and then reply text from someone. And doesn’t care about her that had been in front of him.

"Quit it. Who is that anyway? "

"It's Taeyeon. She updates about Irene. "

"For a second there, I was feeling jealous."

"Huh?"

"Lately you're always with Taeyeon. We hardly spend time alone together. Makes me wonder if you girls are out hunting man? "

"Are you kidding?"

Then the phone rang again. Jessica was replying text from Taeyeon.

"I said quit it. Please "

"But..I just reply to her text messages.”

 

Baby, hey, wait up!"

Tyler was left Jessica. Jessica was pursuing Tyler.

 

"Here. You can hold on to this for tonight. "

Jessica gave her phone to Tyler who don’t like whens he was replying Taeyeon’s text.

 

"Happy Valentine's day .."

When Jessica was going to kiss Tyler’s cheek. But Tyler stopped.

"Can you tie your hair?"

Then Jessica was with a heavy heart to do what Tyler want, even though she didn’t like it.

"So since we're here. There's something I want to share with you. "

 

Jessica took out several sheets of the bag, namely the design of flower arrangements and wedding dress. But then a tablet pills fall from the sheet. And Tyler pick it up from the floor. And knowing what he was taking it, Tyler's face became full of anger.

"You better have a real good explanation. Do you think I'm stupid ?. Huh ?. We are getting married, Jessica. You don’t ing need this. "

Tyler was screaming to Jessica and throw tablet pills he took from the floor earlier.

 

"I hate it when you ing keep silent. Let me give you another chance. "

"Tyler .."

Tyler also intends to throw Jessica’s phone that he was holding but Jessica had been stopped him. And then she began to talk to Tyler.

"I don’t want to have kids yet. Because my family relies on me to survive. I dream of having my own pre-school someday. So I give my family a better life. I don’t want to feel humiliated whenever we are with your mother and relatives. I don’t want you to feel ashamed when we are together. And most of all. I hate when you want my hair tied !. "

Jessica was screaming and untied hair.

"And this phone. I saved along time for it "

Jessica also took phone that is in Tyler’s hand and left him alone.

 

Jessica went home and see her father, who was sitting watching tv. Then slowly she washed her father's body who has a little sweat and wiped his forehead and then she hugged her father and shed tears. Her father patted Jessica's hand, like he knew what was Jessica’s feeling.

 

Tomorrow morning

 

Taeyeon in her car whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter