Chapter 1

My Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

This morning was sunny, I was very excited to go to school. I always get up early to meet with children at school. I'm happy with the kids so I became a teacher.
I also want my parents happy. Since my father was sick and can’t walk, I will be “the backbone” of the family, which means I pay for all the family needs. Although I have a brother but I can’t expect him to help our family. and I also have a sister who is still in college and i have to pay for all her tuition purposes.

The air that I breathe when I open a window in every morning, always managed to make me excited through the day. Our family may not be the rich family and that is one reason I was excited in every morning to make our family life better.

I was ready, and it's time to go to school.


“Umma. I would go to school now!” I was a little loud because my mom was in the kitchen.


“Yes! careful on the road.”

 

Then I was to see my father before I go to school. Usually every morning my father was outside for a breath of fresh air.


"Appa, I go to school now!"


Then my father nodded. Perhaps no single person who understands what my father said, but I know, I know even though he didn’t say anything. This has been the last two years my father has a brain attack, cerebrovascular accident (CA).

 

Then I went, and on the way I met my neighbor’s  kids would go to school as well.

 

“Teacher Jessica...”

 

“oh! Hi...”

 

Then I was riding the bus. Oh this is one a reason where I found new things on the bus. Everytime i go to school, i always take the bus. And every person who was on the bus has a purpose. There may be the same person as I am, working to achieve the dream or even just to accompany their love to go somewhere. As I see now, a husband and wife were joking, whether what they were talking about, but one thing is for sure, talking about unimportant things will always be fun when with loved ones. I always bring a book, write everything in there. I won’t miss the fun things that every day I see, hear, and feel. Yes, colorful stories.

 

I always wish I had found someone, my the one. That when I look at him I would feel, yes he is the one.

 

“oh, is this yours?”
a husband who I mentioned earlier also give a picture that fell from my book.

 

“ah, yes. Kamsahamnida!”

I had bowed my head and take a picture from his hand. then I also saw this picture with a smile. Yes this is a picture of me and Tyler were taken 3 years ago when he and I were just dating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter