chapter ⒎ so now she can change his mind

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

BEEP! BEEP! A sound of alarm clock forcing his eyes to open. "Ugh...," he growled then roll over to other side as he sleep in sideway position. "Morning, young master," Mi Ran Cross her arm on her chest and just looking to him with an expression just like mother look to their children didn't want to get up for school. "WAAA! Ra-Ramyeon??!" he stumble off the mattress he was on. "Why are you so scared? Does that medicine erase your memory or something?" Mi Ran now a bit get used how Kibum call her as 'ramyeon'. "N-no!" he calm himself off, try to be cool. "Yah, you don't need to be cool or calm in front of me, I knew you real face already, just act the way you want with me," Kibum just stare to her as he hear that words that never said by anybody before. "Now get yourself ready, you're going with me," Mi Ran standing up while Kibum sitting himself upon the mattress "Huh? Where?" without looking to his face and about leaving the room she said, "You don't need to know the details," is she just imitate me?

They walking out of the house, with Kibum wearing Mi Ran's grayish hoodie and a cap to hide his identity. "Where are we heading to? Why are we walking?"
"Could you just stay still? I won't bring you to some weird place,"
"Oh, really? How can I trust you?"
"Do I ook to some betrayer to you? I should be the one saying that to you!"
they keep quarreling after finally Mi Ran's step stop at a bus stop, "A bus stop?"
"What would it be, duh?"
"Could you just answer me nicely?"
"I would if you're talking nicely with me!"
then a bus come, Mi Ran quickly jump in and grab Kibum along her, "2 persons, please, ahjussi," she puts on some small change
"Morning, Mi Ran-ssi, bringing your friend to work?" the driver smile to her
"Ahaha, no, he's my cousin from country, he came to visit me but isnce i have not ime to show him around I just bring him to my work place,"
"Oh I see, please take your seats,"
Kibum just say quiet as he see how Mi Ran smile to driver brightfully, a smile that she never show to him or any of his friend. Mi Ran take a seat then signalled Kibum to sit beside her. He was glaring at her but she glare him back and mouthing to him to just sit there. Kibum gave up and place himself with such distance with her.

The bus stop in front of a huge building which is a hypermarket and Kibum's mouth just fell, "Isn't this...?" he look to Mi Ran. "My workplace, why?" she just relaxedly walk to the back door of the building. "Wa-wait!" Kibum have no choice but follow her steps, entering the building with her. She put her absence card and walk to the staffs room, Kibum was hesitantly come in to the room. "What? Just come in!" she hissed to him while holding the door. "But-!" Mi Ran cut him off, "Just come in, won't you??" again Kibum just give up and come in. Mi Ran take a seat on a long bench that placed centered in the room, "So this is my workplace, I guess you know well who's own this," Kibum still trying to figure out what she want to do by taking him to this place, he want her to explain to him but all his do just starring at her. "I knew Ms. Hwang for pretty quite long time, she is a very beautiful, kind and dignified woman," she start to answering Kibum's question even before he asking it, "You should feel lucky getting engaged with her, she'll be a good wife. Every girl staffs here worshipping her, believe it or not I'm one of them," she end her explanation, but no response from Kibum. "Oh and you're my cousin from country now, don't speak or attract people's attention, just stay here until Ms. Hwang come then you can go to your home," still no response from him, so Mi Ran stand up and leaving him to change to her work uniform. While she changing a couple of girls entering the room stratling Kibum, he just act don't care with their presence while the girls start talking about him. "Morning!" Mi Ran shout cheerfully when she out from the changing room and find her fellow workmates. "Mi Ran-ah Morning! Is that guy you're friend?"
"He's my cousin from country, he come to visit me but I don't have time to show him around so I just bring him here,"
"He looks handsome!"
"aww I wish I can saw his face clearly!"
"Yah, yah, he's a shy one, girls! Be calm so you won't scare him!" she giggle while the girls start to talking to each other about Kibum. She didn't know Kibum's eyes were on her all the time she saying hi to the staffs that entering and telling who he is, the expressions he never receive, that somehow remind him of himself. "You have an other face too, huh?" Kibum whisper to her when everyone already in the door and Mi Ran about walking out too. "No, I'm not! This is how I usually act to people!" she take a quicker step following others and slam the door righ in front of his face. "What the...," Kibum shocked, he decide to just peeking from the staff's room window where he can see the whole hypermarket without people outside knowing it since there's a protector covered at the outside of the windows. He saw how the staffs gathered, then a couple of man with earhones come with a very beautiful girl that smiling to them all. For him, she was no stranger, it was his fiancee, Tiffany Hwang greeting to all the staffs by nodding to them while walking to the center. She's like giving them briefing but show them her non-stop smiling teeth, even she end it with 'hwaiting' pose then all the staffs cheer with her. Kibum was pretty surprise by her personality, he thought that girl just as the same as those girls eyeing from his family's inheritance or money or status, but she seems like what Mi Ran described earlier, a kind girl who just not aiming on his money. I think she's not that kind of girl after all...

Kibum wants to secretly exit the building, he go through the path Mi Ran took earlier. "Excuse me?" a girly voice sounded from behind his back. He turn around and saw Tiffany with both of her bodyguards, not knowing what should he does, he just bowing down. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Kibum start to getting nervous Tiffany might be recognizing him, he pull down his cap deeper. "Uh, hello, I'm Mi Ran's cousin for country, I'm here to visiting her," he try to make his voice different but it end up sounded weird it's also awkward for him mention Mi Ran's name as he used to call her 'ramyeon'. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany," she bow to him making he bow back again. "If you interested to work here I don't mind at all," she smiliong all the way to him, her smile was so bright. "T-thank you so much, oh now please excuse me," without waiting for response from her he's running away to the exit door. His car already waiting in front of the building, he quickly get in and put out his phone from the pocket. "Hae? I think it's okay to get engaged with Tiffany...,"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hullah! Someone maybe confuse why I use Tiff? :3 she's my favorite girl in SNSD along with Sooyoung and Sunkyu! Hehe X3 I wish she had more limelight moment~ yet she's so fierce in "The Boys" MV (*w*) I'm not really a SoNe but, sorry ^^ I just adoring her hehe. Anywhoo just realize previous chapter was shortttt sorryyyy I hope this one will make you feel better T^T thank you once again for everyone reading, subscribing and commenting! Anywayyy SS4 alerady roll, I hope he found sneaking out the afterparty or smthg /shot