chapter ⒌ she calls everyone so casually

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

He deadglaring her when she sat down the cup in front of him. "What do you intend to do, Ramyeon?"
"Why are you calling me 'ramyeon'? My name is Mi Ran!"
"Why should I care?"
"Pfft, okay, now just sleep because I'll sleep to,"
"What if I don't want to?"
"All right! Do whatever you want! I'll sleep,"
Mi Ran really left him took him into big surprise. Usually girls he met always sniffing into his family's money or such, Mi Ran seems even didn't care he's exist. He look to the cup that Mi Ran brought earlier, it's filled with hot chocolate, Kibum slowly sipping it down. A couple of hours later he wake up smelling something good, he opens his eyes and saw a bowl of porridge serve in front of him. "Morning, Kibum," Mi ran cross her arms htrough her chest, "Eat that and I hope you'll feel better, I'll go to work now," and with that she left the room without letting him saying a word. Again, her act surprise him, he was sleeping on a futon-like bed and Mi Ran brough that porridge with a small table look like the one in hospital. The clock in his phone showed it's only 6.30AM, he want to get back to sleep but he is hungry now. He decide to just eat the porridge then go back to sleep, suddenly he just realize Mi Ran was calling his name earlier. Now since when you become so casually to me?

"Oh crap," Kibum tap his forehead when he look to his phone and the clock showed it's already 9AM. He call his driver that right away come to pick him up. Rush to enter the car, he check the schedule in his phone, he supposed to go to meet his father then he realized he can't meet him with his situation right now, with the bandages and bad-aids. "Hello? Father? My sincere apologize for could not to go to our meeting," his tone turn into very formal. He's now his other face, the person who smiled in that newspaper headline a few days ago, no longer the boy who beat himself into random gang in the alley because of his anger. He care about his family so much, he knew how he's father struggle to be who he is and how their family become now. That's why he hate people who always try to get close to him because of his family wealthy. He try to act as a good child who always obey what his father said, follow every little thing he ask to do, even he don't like to do that but he had no choice since he can't help but care about his family reputation, that's why when he reach his limits he become reckless. Until now he's really grateful have 14 friends that willingly stay by his side and always help him. Mi Ran is someone he met in such condition but she strangely care more than he expected. Unlike the 14 boys who had been him for consecutive years, Mi Ran just met him recently, plus she is a girl. His father was about talking about the company's stock that dropped a few days ago, he said to Kibum to not really worried about it because the situation totally better now. That problem was the one made him banded with the bandages and band aids, he sigh relievingly as his father praised for his hard work.

"Oh, you're in home?" he called DongHae when he already reach his home. "Why? You think I can stay at that little room forever?" he chuckle as he said that words. "Yah! Be more thankful, Mi Ran helped you after all!"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, tee-he,"
"Kibummie! Yah, really you, punk! Haha,"
"Well our company stock is in good situation now so I think I can calm down,"
"Oh really? You promise you won't gone to any stupid fights until your wound healed??"
"I think so,"
"Good! If you gone again I'll really ask Mi Ran to lock you up and prohibit your driver pick you up!"
"Yah, I have my own life! Oh, by the way I want to ask you something,"
"Yes? What is it?"
"Why are you...being so casually to Mi Ran?"
"Eh? Well I keep in touch with her after she help you, why?"
"Nothing, just I'm surprised she called you like I called you,"
"What?? Are you jealous? Hahah, I told her to just call me that since she refuse to call anyone oppa,"
"What? What do you mean?"
"Haha, she said she hate the word 'oppa' she thinks it's too cutesy for her,"
"So she can call you by name? Whaah,"
"Why? I told her to just call your name too,"
"Ah, that's why...,"
she calls me by my name...
"That's why what??"
"Nothing, okay I'll hung up now, see you,"

Later in the evening, Kibum's phone ringing, he saw the screen and that's an uknown number, afraid it might be someone from his company client or associate, he speak carefully. "Hello?"
"YAH!! Who told you can leave the house??!"
"Wh-wait, I'm sorry, who is this?"
"You're try to forgot me now?? This is Mi Ran!!"
Eh?? From who she get my number?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uff, hello (= =) *sleepy tone* sorry it's about 1.30 AM here (=ω=) you know guys I forgot to put Mi Ran's visualization /facepalm
S53Ow.png
there is she :"D she's a free spirited and brave girl that's why her hair should be short
no your author is short-haired that's why *cough* thank you for everyone reading, subscribing and commenting ^^ I'm so sleepy now so don't know what right to say, so just A BIG THANK YOU!!! loves~~♥