chapter ⒋ wounds & treats

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

Mi Ran look to her phone twice to make sure what she read in the display along with the clock showing the time is 00.30 AM. "...Hello?" ignoring she might sound sleepy she just answer it. "Mi Ran-ah! It's me, Hae!" his tone sound not right and he seem panicked. "I knew...since when you put your number in my phone?" instead getting answer she hear he says, "Kibummie is missing!"
"Eh?"
"Help me find him, would you??"
try to get herself together to process what DongHae said, she slowly sit herself on her bed, "Uh...,do you mind explaining why are you calling me to searching him?"
"He must be around your neighborhood beating someone again!! He always like this when something piss his off!!"
DongHae's voice getting louder forcing Mi Ran to open her eyes up. "Okay I'll seek him," quickly she change her clothes and put on her jacket with a flashlight she run to the spot where she found Kibum before. She heard a cough while running to the spot, quickly she flash the light and saw Kibum there. "Here you are," she sigh as walking to him. "Why are you here?" he keeps coughing and she saw he's covered by blood again, his bandages are tainted with new wounds, for his face just scratches scattered all over it. "Yah, I remembered just bandaged your wounds about five days ago," gently she took her arms to her shoulder, help him get up. "I don't need your help," ignoring his words she drag back him home forcefully. Kibum at first keep trying to release himself go, but he's all bleeding and wounded so he finally let her help him. Arriving in her house, Mi Ran bring him to the same place where she placed him before. It's a spare room where she usually help people who got wounded because of silly fights in that alley. She examine Kibum's wounds then sighing while opening her aid kit. "Gosh, your previous wounds even haven't fully healed yet," she shook her head as start to putting alcohol to some cottons. "Tch...shut up," he look away because he didn't want she to know he try to hold the sting feel from the alcohol. Actually she knew he was holding it, but since she knew his pride was high too she just stay quiet. 

After putting the bandage on his wounded arms and legs, she took Kibum's face that full of scratches. Roughly she put a band aid on one of his scratches. "Yah! That hurts!" Kibum tackle her hands that get ready putting another band aid. "Haha, finally you said it," Mi Ran put a sly smile. Kibum just give her a sour face while another band aid place on his another scratch. "You have a scratch on your lips," she take out the tweezer from the aid box, some cotton to be soak in alcohol. "Move closer!" she said while moving closer to him so she can clearly she where scratch is. Kibum keep backing away as she get closer, making Mi Ran's loose her patient and suddenly her hand grab his face. "Ouch!" he exclaim. "I told you to get closer! Now, don't move!" she start to tip the scracth gently but for Kibum it still hurt, he end up try to backing away whenever she tip to his scracth. Mi Ran pull his face even closer until their face just about 40 centimeters apart. He gulped down when see her face up close to him. He study her face, her eyes that concentrically look to his scratch are pretty, they have long eyelashes making her femininity vibrate, in the opposite of her short hair. His thoughts quickly drag back to the reality when he heard the sound of door sliding. "Kibummie! Mi Ran-ah!" there's DongHae panting, "Oh, Hae, you're here," she said as DongHae place himself at Kibum's side. What did she just call him? Why did them calling each other so casually?

"I thought your house is guarded? How he can get out??"
"Yeah! I don't know too, Mi Ran-ah. I think he run through the backyard,"
"But still! Didn't your guards notice??"
"Mi Ran-ah, the way he always can run away is something mysterious!"
Kibum just watch as them talking at how he run away, he's dazed how those two can get along that well. Also how they talking about it while he was there. "Oh! I almost forgot! to ask something!" she look back to Kibum while her other hand still hold to his face, "I saw you on newspaper a few days ago! Is that you??" without telling her the answer he just tell her to continue treating his wounds. When finally she's done treating his wounds and about put on a band aid, the door slides open again. A bunch of guys start to entering the room. "Yah! Kibum-ah!" one of them shout to him, follow by the other boys. Reflexively Mi Ran get away from her original place and search a space for herself. "Noona!" a familiar sound call her and that was Henry smiling to her like before. "Oh, Henry!" she decide to sit beside him while the other busy questioning both Kibum and DongHae.

"Sorry to interrupt you in such early hour again noona!"
"It's okay Henry! As long as no one break my door haha!"
"Ahaha, thanfully DongHae-hyung already told you we'll come!"
"Yes, are you guys always like this?"
"Eh? Nah, it's just we are all concern about Kibum-hyung! He seem as the calmest one between us but the truth is he always to keep his emotions inside so when it's time to burst he'll be out beating someone, but he always back in this state,"
"Oh my! Really??"
"Yeah, DongHae-hyung will be the first one noticing he's gone and searching him. We will follow after him, searching him in the middle of midnight and so, but I think for this time being we can be more relaxed since we knew there's noona!"
"Eh? Me?"
"Yes! Noona will always help him if you found him wounded eh?"
"I think so...,"
then an idea pop in her head, "Ah I got an idea!" she clap her hand quiet loud and her voice also enough too make everyone attention turn to her. "Instead of letting him stay in any of your house, why don't let him stay here until his wounds healed?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FUAAAAA FINALLY IT'S POSTEDDDD gee! I write this chapter like 3~4 times because of my silly acts press the "x" button of the tab make the story I already wrote gone twice in a row. Fuuu~ I hope you guys enjoy itttt~ Henry is oneof my bias too, he;s too cute heheheh :3