chapter ⒈ no need good impression

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

It's already dark but she can hear sounds of people quarreling. "Yeobo, I want to eat ramyeon!" she hear a sound of a woman. "But honey, it's 1.30 in the morning," the man try to calm her down. "Mrs. Lee, let me buy it for you," she suddenly already standing on the door while rubbing her eyes. "Mi Ran-ah! Thank you!" the woman run to hug her.
"Mrs. Lee! Be careful! Your baby-!"
"No problem! She's happy because she can eat ramyeon!"
"Jagya! Be careful with yourself, you're already pregnant for 8 months,"
"Mr. Lee is right, be careful, Mrs. Lee,"
"Mi Ran-ah, I'm sorry to trouble you again,"
"No problem,"
then she change her PJ's with another clothing and a jacket. As she walk out of the house she can feel the night breeze which is surprisingly nice. She had been sleepover in Mr. and Mrs. Lee's house since Mr. Lee can't handle her own wife who's now pregnant because of his work. She had work too but this is her personality, like to helping people and even caring them more than herself.

Arrive at the nearest 24 hours store she quickly buy some ramyeon then head back. Her neighborhood is one of that peaceful place, but there's an alley near her neighborhood where some gangsters usually beat up people and she'll find someone covered in blood. Like always she'll help them while the one she's help even won't say thank you. While looking into that alley, she finally spot a body who lean on one of the wall. In such darkness she can't clearly look how bad that person wounded, quickly she approach and try to help. "Who are you...," a weak voice sounded, that voice is a man's voice. "Let me help you," but that man toss her aside, she lost her grip to the plastic bag and the ramyeon she just bought are all scatter around. "Ramyeon?" he raise one of his eyebrow. "Whaah! The ramyeon!" when she's about scold him, she find him already pass out. Caring him by herself to Mr. and Mrs. Lee house was really tiring. "Whaah! Who's that? Another bum you help?" Mr. Kim surprise when he welcoming Mi Ran at the door. He help Mi Ran carry the man and lay him down in the living room. "Oh, who's that?" Mrs. Lee ask as her husband place a cushion oh his head. "Another bum our Mi Ran help," he smile as think how Mi Ran always tend to help random people who she found wounded in the alley. "But he looks different, his face is good looking, unlike the usual bum that she brought," her husband look to him again and nod as an agreement.

Meanwhile Mi Ran cook the ramyeon for Mrs. Lee in their kitchen. "Hmm, he looks different, unlike the usual people I help," she mumble to herself. She decide to cook another ramyeon for him, luckily she bought extra ramyeon in cups. "Oh, he's waking up!" suddenly she heard Mrs.Lee's excited voice. The ramyeon almost ready so she decide to finish that first. While in the living room the man look confusely to the entire room. There's a pregnant woman with her big tummy that smiling to him and a man beside him that look to him carringly, he suspected they both husband and wife. "Where am I?" he look to himself and his wounds already cleaned, some of them already covered by band aids. "Our house," the man he suspected as the husband smiling to him. "Who?" surely he didn't know any of them. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee," Mi Ran suddenly appear with a kettle with steam puff out of it. "My ramyeon!" the pregnant woman shout excitedly. "Are you feel better?" the girl they call Mi Ran sit beside him and try to touch his wounded face. "Don't touch me!" he back away. "Fine, you're just same as them," she sigh. Suddenly a sound of grownling heard from his stomach, Mi Ran chuckle a little, "Ahahaha, come with me to the kitchen. Can you stand?" that man glaring at her and stand by himself try to ignore all his wounds that hurting. Mi Ran then walk him to the kitchen, give him the ramyeon in the cup she already prepare. "Eat that!" she order. "Without your order I'll eat this myself!" he start to dig in and she can see he's really starving. "Yeah, yeah, right," she then walk back to the living room. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I'll back now," she excuse herself. "And you!" she call him, "Aish, I don't know your name yet. Come with me!"
"Where?"
"My house! I don't care you'll leave somewhere later, but just sleep in my place!" he choke as she said that
"Just go to her place," he hear Mr. Lee as he walk them to the door, "She used to do this,"

What's with these people? Why are they seem let this girl who don't even knew me sleep in her place? And why is she just calm with all of this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
weeee first chapter! I hope you guys like it :D thank you for the 28 views!! And 4 subscribers :"D I hope you enjoy the story, this is just the beginning and I even have introduce that man is KIBUM! XDD SuJu boys will appear on the next chapter~~ just wait hehehehe