chapter ⒊his other face

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

The black car stop in front of an extravagant house, "Kibummie," DongHae softly tap Kibum's shoulder because he was fallen asleep. "Ugh...," he slowly open his eyes and sluggishly drag his hand to open the door's car. Kibum walks like he had no wound while band-aids were over his swollen faces and bandage all over ehr arms. "You can walk?" ask DongHae worriedly. Kibum just give him a stare and keep walking, leaving DongHae sighing behind. "Mi Ran really took care of you well eh? Make us need not to meet your personal doctor," said DongHae when they finally inside and sitting in the living room. "Right," he just replied shortly making DongHae knew he wasn't interested with the conversation.
"Yah, why are you like this? She just help you,"
"I don't ask for that,"
"At least say thank you to her,"
another glare shot to him, make DongHae finally shut his mouth. "Okay, now let's sleep and promise me don't mess up again," Kibum just stand up and leaving DongHae alone in the living room, he walk to the room he usually sleep in while waiting for his wounds healed. Actually he was half-ly agreed to what DongHae said earlier because this time he didn't need to see his personal doctor and letting the doctor lecturing him again about he shouldn't do that again bla bla and bla. But his personality just make him won't do it and then he just throw himself to the bed ignoring the stinging feeling from his wounds.

While eating her breakfast, Mi Ran thought what just happened that morning. A bunch of guys just visited her little and old house that inherited to her from her late parents. She barely can remembered each of person faces, but she's sure they are all good looking. She remembered DongHae told her they are rich kids and suddenly she search the newspaper that Mr. Lee lend her another this morning after helping his wife, since she's not subscribe to any newspaper because of her economy problems, she didn't really read news anyway. Right on the headline she saw a very big photo with a very, very familiar photo. "THIS GUY?!" she bring the paper closer to her eyes, make sure that the guy in that photo had the same face as the guy he saved before, Kibum. He wearing an expensive-looking suit and his hair isn't messy like when she met him. A smile plastered on his face while the headline said,
"
THE HEIR OF KIM COMPANY IN THE BLUE HOUSE
"
below that there's a description about how the event went. Mi Ran surprised by the line said "...
Kim Kibum, the heir of the Kim company whose known as a kind and calm person giving his smiles as soon as he entered the Blue House, that was a nervous smile..." also another line said, "...he friendly waving to the press as he leaving the place..."
Who is this person they talking about?!

to make sure what she's reading, once again with more care she read line by line. Kibum was describe as someone kind, calm, friendly and quiet. Totally opposite with the guy she saved, he's pretty much arrogant and reckless. Suddenly she remembered what DongHae and one other guy who she remembered broke her door which oddly already fixed a minute after the black cars left her house. They must be someone really rich and important, can make people doing work for them with just one call...but still he's as the same as them??
she shove her thought and quickly finish her breakfast.

About 10 AM DongHae decide to wake Kibum's up. "Kibummie!" he knock on the door first. No reaction, like he predicted. So he enter the room with the key from his maid. It's his house afterall, he have rights to enter any room, even the room Kibum currently slept in. "Yah, wake up," he pat his back gently. "Ugh...," he just his a groan and pat him again and again. "What?!" Kibum snap him after get annoyed by his pat.
"You should have breakfast,"
"Don't care,"
"Yah!" DongHae finally raise his voice, "KIM KIBUM!!"
Kibum knew if Donghae calling him like that he's really angry and mean it. "Fine, fine, I'll wake up," he remove the blanket that cover him. "You don't need to be this loud in the morning, Hae," he protested. "You're the one make me," purposely he give Kibum a smile, make him don't want argue anymore. That is DongHae most effective weapon to make him stop protesting of his acts.
"Do you see the paper today?"
"Don't want, because it will just make me irritated and want to beat someone again,"
"Oh you! Why are you always being like that even what happen was good?"
"It's stressing me,"
"You're the one choose to do this, are you regret it now?"
"You know people will totally hate me and mark me as someone isn't fit as Kim Company's heir,"
"Well, you won't beat someone if you don't hiding your trueself like this,"
"Still, Hae. I'm not someone calm, kind, whatever they said, they'll easily mark me with something bad and they'll bring my parents saying they're not raise me right or ...AH! Just WHATEVER!"
"Calm down, Kibummie. In the fact now I'm someone can stand you, the boys too,"
"It's because we are all already knew each other since child,"
"Then...Mi Ran! She acts all cool to you this morning, she even help you even she don't know you,"
Kibum just don't want to say anything about that girl and DongHae quickly notice that, "But I think she'll know soon, since your in headline today!" with a sour smile Kibum replied, "Whatever," DongHae just shook his head seeing his friend attitude. "I wonder how she'll react knowing your other face,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh right, your author is a KiHae shipper ♥ lmao; sorry for my personal preference in this story :P but yeah since Hae's is the sweetest person in the earth
another personal preference I think he's the fittest one~ *cough* sorry if you're not agree~~~ /runs
thank you for the 68 views 8DD I think not so many people interested with Kibum's story~~ but however, thank you for everyone reading :) don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thank youusssss~