chapter ⒍ reason of the other face

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

"Ramyeon?? Where did you get my number? Do you hack my phone or soemthing??"
"No, Hae gave me, along with his phone number. Now you tell me why are vanishing!"
"I had to meet my father,"
there's a long silence,
"Oh, sorry, okay I'll hung up now. But next time you vanish without notice I won't let anyone help you out from my house,"
Kibum just look to his phone when she hung up. He never receive such attitude from anyone. Heechul maybe always treat him the way he likes but not with this kind of attitude, plus she's a girl. He take a look into his wounds that got treated by her, remembering how she treated it despite of her surprising attitude just now, she is a kind girl unlike the girls who always chase him because of his family's money or status, she seems more sincere. Then he decide to take a full rest until all his wounds healed. From who you'll got authority to caged me in your home though, huh?

"Geez, not again," she let a long sigh as seeing DongHae sitting Kibum carefully. "What again?" it's been about a week since their conversation in the phone. Mi Ran so relieved not seeing him around the alley and not receiving any midnight-time-calls from DongHae until now. She saw the 14 boys also tag along behind Hae, they begin fill the room but this time they didn't scold him instantly like always but locked in silence. "He's getting engaged," DongHae pull a up a little smile then patting his friend shoulder. "What's so wrong?" Mi Ran open her medical kit then lean closer to Kibum, she even ignoring herself who just wore pajamas since she was sleeping. "Not your business," Kibum a bit struggle to answer as his lips got scracth again, this time is worser. Everyone in the room just caught in silence make the situation awkward, but then finally someone speaking up, "Yah, girl, you don't get it? Do you know yet who he really is?" that was Heechul the most outspoken one. "I guess? Why You guys don't tell me anything?" Heechul got a little shock receiving such answer, "You don't need know the details," Kibum answer in Heechul's behalf. Her jaw fell open but then she look to Donghae that mouthing they'll tell her later. 

Kibum finally asleep because of Kyuhyun's herbal medicine. "Are you sure that save?" Mi Ran look unsure when he take out a bottle of dark green potion. "Don't worry," he smirk strangely. "Just trust him," HanGeng that rare to speak finally sounded. "Okay now he asleep, tell me,"
"Huh? Tell you what?" SungMin who seat near her the one answered
"I don't mean you, SungMin-ssi,"
"Then who?" RyeoWook who sit next to SungMin now questioning too
"Yeah, noona, who and what do you mean??" Henry who sit next to her also imitating others' words
"That's me, that's me,"
"Eh it's you DongHae-hyung?"
"Yes, I said I'll tell her what's so big about Kibum getting engaged,"
"Do we need to tell her?" Eeteuk who sit beside DongHae stare at him worriedly
"She's already knew his real side and his other face, what should we worried again, Teukie?" said Heechul casually
"You're right...well tell her, Hae,"
"Before I tell you why, I'll tell you how Kibum really is,"
Mi Ran nod, "Unlike us, his family originally is just a simple family, his father struggle to strive to be like who they are now, that's why Kibum always respect his father no matter what. He never say no to whatever his father ask. Even he didn't want to do that. That's why he have that 'other face' the public knew. Becuse of that 'other face' he tend to sacrifice his will and freedom, he even hide his true feelings. That's why there's a point when he'll burst up,"
"When he burst up he beat people like you said before?"
"Yes,"
"Hmm, may I know who he might be fiancee is? That make him like that?"
"Her name is Tiffany Hwang, her father own most of the grocery store in our country,"
"TIffany Hwang? She's my boss!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hullah! Guess from where I finish editing this chapter 8DD my class! LOL XD yeah I pick up th ewrong schedule think my class start at 9.20 but actually it's 11.20;;; actually there will be a subtitute class that scheduled at 9.20 next week and I think that schedule is today lol :p yeah my brain is really tired of brainstorming didn't even remember the dates XDD okey that's all for now, MAMA's is coming & pick your vote wisely kay? :D thank you for everyone reading, subscribing and commenting :3 much lovessss~♥