chapter ⒑inside the dark forest

Mr. Gentleman's Other Face

The walk finally start, the forest look totally different than the day, everything dark and black. They just have a flashlight that can lighten the path around them. Mi Ran and DongHae start first, carefully they enter the forest. "Welcome!" suddenly Yesung greet them out of nowhere. Mi Ran let out a little squeak but recover fast."Hyung! Can't you-!!" DongHae giving YeSung a protest too. "Welcome to my wandering forest, which way do you want to take?" Yesung's hand moved, "To the right," he gestured his hand to the darkness in front of them. "Or to the left?" again only darkness they can see from the direction he shows. "Right," answer Mi Ran flatly. DongHae want to warn her but it's too late, YeSung dissappear in the darkness and a faint light appear out of nowhere to the path they choose. "Mi Ran-ah, you should consider more bfore you choose," carefully DongHae check the path first then Mi Ran follow him. "Hae, this forest have only one path, even he told us to pick right or left the path will be just same," she calmly take one step ahead then him. Quickly, he back her off and walk ahead her, carefully he looks to left ad right. Mi Ran about to open to tell DongHae for not worry about her too much, but suddenly a bunch of people dressed in white gown and used a long-haired wig come pass by them in such hurry. If only DongHae didn't hold Mi Ran's wrist tightly she would drag by those people. Mi Ran's jaw left open in such awe, making a grin form in DongHae's lips. "I told you," he said proudly. "Well, it's quite surprising," Mi Ran said try to stay steady.

The next even happen with those people in white gown, Mi Ran get used to it, swiftly she avoid them. DongHae try to his best to keeping his eyes on her while protecting himself. Everything going smooth until about in the middle they hear someone scream, "AAH!!" then a body stumble in front of them. DongHae quickly catch whoever it is before falling down. "Kibummie?" DongHae says when he finally can sees him clearly. "Hae?" he said while panting. It seems he run off from something and don't expect he'll bum to them. "Was that 'ghosts' chasing you?" Mi Ran asking him while he still regain his composure.
"I'm not sure, I can't see them clearly but they move so fast, it's hard to avoid them,"
"Are they dressed in white gown?"
"Huh? No! They're like shadows, push me here and there making a fast movements making me confuse!"
"Looks like the 'ghosts' he found different from us,"
"Which path do you choose at the start point?"
"Left,"
Mi Ran instantly look to DongHae, making DongHae have to admit she chose the right path. "Okay, let's just continue then,"

The three of them continue walking, faintly they can hear a shriek from some places. "That's Teukie-hyung's scream," DongHae said out of the blue. "I wonder what SiWon did in such situation," Kibum smirking causing DongHae imagine SiWon praying in the darkness while Teukie shrieking beside him. "Aigoo, that would be a funny scenes if only we can see," DongHae start to chuckle. Both of them sink into fun conversation imagining what the other member might doing, left out Mi Ran being curious and wandering by herself even she still walking behind them. Suddenly a pair of hand cover , "MMH!!" she scream in surprise. DongHae and Kibum act as quick as they can and KiBum successfully take her wrist, but instead pull back her to their place he's being drag off too. DongHae struggle to get him back but a hand hold him from the back, letting two of them dissappear in the black hole. Stubbornly, Mi Ran struggling continously making the hand caught hermouth becoming loose, with all he rmight she kick the person hold her. Of course, the person is still human, receiving such powerful kick all he can do is falling back. She still can sees Kibum not far from her, witout any fear she come to his direction and beat up the person holding him. "Whaah, I don't know you have this kind of side, Ramyeon," he takes his time for taking breath, but Mi Ran drag him from that place before the person she beaten up get back on their feet."Yah! Do you know where we supposed to go!?" she ignore his question and keep walk in fast phase. Another attack from the 'ghosts' in white gown and long hair wig come again, now more intense since they come from both way. In order to stay together, Mi Ran mindlessly pull Kibum to her embrace. Kibum's head land on her neck while her arm slouch behind his back. That time, he feel intoxicated by her scent, never he expect Mi Ran will wear perfume before, the smell of her perfume isn't intense like most perfume Kibum ever smelled from the girls at his company party. It's soothing and warm, no strong smell that make him feel nauseatic at all.

"Yah! You okay?" her voice make his eyes opens again and awake from the daydream. The 'ghosts' already gone left him in such position. "I-I'm fine!" he break himself off by tackle her hands away. "Good, now lets continue," she start to walking again. Following her, Kibum still mesmerized by what he experience just now. The scent still lingering in his nose and he don't want it to disappear. Secretly he inhale the same scent come from the jacket his wearing right now, which is hers.
"Hey, do we have to find Hae?" 
"I don't think so, besides we can just wait him in the finish line,"
"Oh right,"
"You should be careful as we reach the finish line, you never expect what kind of surprise Yesung-hyung have,"
Mi ran nodding to Kibum's advice, but she still walk relaxedly. Another attack come, now these people dress in black so they blend well in the darkness. Like Kibum picture them as shadows before, they attack both of them with no mercy. Mi Ran try to kick here and there but these groups seems have more power to fight back. Hands keep covering her hands and feet making her difficult to move. Kibum also struggle himself, now seeing Mi Ran being grab like that, he use his full power just like when he beating random people in the alley. Those 'shadows' finally leaving him, he runs to Mi Ran, beating them just the same way he did before."Whoah, thank you!" she pull out a relieve sigh, Kibum glaring at her. "I told you to be more careful," they proccess to walk further, finally can see a glimpse of familiar sight from the mansion. "Are we done...?" Mi Ran looks to KiBum, "I guess, the previous attack must be the last stage," with ease both of them walk out of the forest. YeSung appears again, "Congrats!! You're finished!" he claps happily. "HYUNG! Aish!!" Kibum curse under his breath. "You may wait for the others or just go sleep!" Yesung ignores Kibum's cursing. "Oh..., okay, thank you," Mi Ran answer awkwardly. Kibum still pissed off while walking back to mansion while Mi Ran keeps looking back to the forest because shrieking and screaming voice still echoing from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fufufufu hello! Double update yay ;wwww; ah I hope you enjoy both chapters, I got the inspiration of what happen in the forest from Oh!my School. If you watched the show you must be familiar with the tv show staffs running around in white gown and long haired wing kkkk ^^

anyway! SO! SS4 will happening in my country and I'm goinggggg omgee so excited ;wwwww; I am sad Mimi and Mochi won't come :/ also my dearest amberrr but instead EXO-M will pop up in their stage otl. You must be had heard around this and I was like "duh;" when heard some ppl want to do black ocean. Well to that ppl, sorry I'll be noisy and light up my lightstick if you're doing black ocean :( that kind of thing a bit childish for me tbh

okay aside from that thing that's just my own opinion~~~ thank you for everyone subscribe and commenting :"D sorry I'm being slow because when I got the mood to write AFF attacked by DDoS :///