Queenka Minah

What Exactly Is Love?

It has been two weeks after the incident. You and Kai gradually became close. Kai also knew about your father since the students would purposely say it loudly in front of the both of you, hoping that Kai would leave you for that. You received many hate letters and some even threw eggs on your locker, scribble hate words on your desk. It has been a hell, but you were used to it since they started long ago before Kai came. Just that this time, Kai was always by your side. He would always get angry seeing you being the target and kept you close to him. He followed you everywhere. As for you, you tried to hide some hate letters in your bag or anywhere else because Kai would read every single one of them. Same goes to Exo-K. They would protect you from haters and back you up. You could already… consider them as your friends? You always hang out with the Exo-K boys together with Ara.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai and you were heading towards the canteen together when one of your classmate went up to Kai and said that Ms Chan, our English teacher needs to see him. Initially, he asked you to follow him but you needed to go to the washroom.

“Be careful Eunmi!”

“It’s just the toilet!” you rolled your eyes.

Right when you came out from the cubicle, Minah, the queenka came in the toilet. You ignored her and continued washing your hands. You then made your way to the door but its locked. You groaned. You turned around only to receive a hard slap on your right cheek by Minah.

“Ouch! What was that for? Open the door!!”

“Haha, I’ve been waiting for so long for this moment because it’s only me and you. No Kai, No Exo-K, No Ara. How lucky. I don’t know why they want to protect a girl like you.”

“What the hell do you want.” Your eyes flashed with anger.

“Woah chill girl. Hmm let me see…… I want KAI.” She smirked.

“What has he got to do with me?”

“That’s the problem. I don’t even know why is he so close to a stupid like you. I’ve been watching from far. Let me just tell you to go away from Kai alright? He is mine. Look, I’m all a guy is looking for."

“You? oh please. You’re no where near.”

“WHAT!!”

Minah swung her palm but a hand grabbed her wrist before her hand can touch your cheeks.

“Oppa… how did you get in?”

“I have my ways to find Eunmi,” he smirked. “GET OUT! Your face makes me feel disgusted.”

“Oppa! How can you say that to me? Didn’t you hear what she said? She said I was no where near a perfect girl!”

“She’s right. You’re no where near. Get out.”

“Fine, I’ll get out. But just so you know, I wont stop.”

You were stood rooted to ground, staring at him blankly. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you out.

“OUCH!! What are you doing! Let me go!”

He let you go and turned around but soften when he saw you in pain. That’s when he realised that he was rough to you.

“Your cheeks are swollen. We have to go to the school’s clinic.” he explained.

"Eunmi, why the hell didnt you fight back" he said to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eunmi? What happened?” The nurse asked while examining your cheeks.

“She was..” “I knocked onto the wall” you cut Kai quickly. You don’t want to let anyone knows that Minah confronted you.

“She’s always being stubborn” Kai scoffed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, you hang out with Exo-K and Ara as usual.

“EUNMI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK OH MY GOD” Ara asked in shock.

“She was clumsy so she knocked onto the wall.” Kai explained and walked away.

“I only asked you to hide from Ara that Minah slapped me and not that I was clumsy. Im Not!” you said to yourself.