Transferred Students

What Exactly Is Love?

School. Everyone in school dislikes you because they said that you’re a murderer’s daughter. You kept calm every time everyone makes fun of you. It was one of your dad’s advices. Many guys also did confessed their love for you but ended up being pulled away by their friend saying, "Don't date a murderer's daughter." You played it well, did not respond negatively back at them. Only that sometimes, Ara, your best friend could not stand seeing you being laughed at and voiced out for you. You’re very grateful to have her, seriously speaking even though she’s annoying at times.

You opened your locker as usual to take out your books. Again, you stare at your family photo that you pasted in your locker. Obviously you won’t cry in school. That’s just not you.You have never cried infront of anyone except your mum and Ara eversince your father died. You smiled bitterly but then your locker was slammed close with force.

“Yah, stop staring already. He’s already dead. You should focus on your studies, you’re a scholarship student anyways right. And I don’t get why you’re always in the top 5 placing and I’m always a few placing below you. Didn’t know that a murderer’s daughter has a good brain huh. At least not stupid enough to kill somebody.” It was Lee Himchan.

“Do I look like I am affected by your words?”

“Yah how dare you talk back! Who are you huh? Is your family rich? No.”

He grabbed your arm roughly, satisfied seeing you in pain. He was always looking for a chance to shoot you with bad remarks and comments beacuse he really wants to see your weak side. He would never give up until he saw it with his own eyes. Before this, he was always in the top 5 for tests or exams. Eversince highschool you were the one who got the top 5 placing while he was always somewhere under you. A few seconds later, a hand grabbed your arm away from Himchan’s. You looked at the person and was shocked to see him.

“k..k..k.ka”

“Kai.” He winked.

You mentally rolled your eyes. In this situation, he can even wink at you. You looked back at Himchan and his jaw dropped. You can see that he was kind of afraid of Kai. Well, why wont he. His dad works under Kim’s company and maybe because of this, Kai will ask his dad to fire Himchan’s dad. Kai was popular as he was the hottest and youngest son of Kim’s company. Himchan glared at you, indicating that it was not over yet. After Himchan’s figure was out of sight, you pulled your hand away from Kai’s.

“Is he your boyfriend or something?”

“What makes you think so?” You raised a brow at him

“Hm, well typical boyfriend and girlfriend argument I guess. Oh but then he left when I came. I think you should break up with him, he doesn’t fight for his own girlfriend” he smirked.

“He is not my boyfriend an..”

“Anymore? Oh so he’s your ex? Ah I see.”

“I was about to say ‘and please do not disturb me’. I don’t have any ex. I don’t believe in love. Do you? Well haha of course you do. Everyone does, except me” you walked away.

“Don’t disturb you? Hey hey I just saved you from that bastard. So you don’t believe in love, hm I see” Kai said to himself while smirking.

Class as usual. It was weird because six of your classmates were transferred to another class, including your partner. You pouted because you felt very lonely sitting at the back alone.

The class became quiet once the teacher stepped in the classroom.

“Uhm, listen up class. We have new students here. Six of them in total. And all six will be seated near to Eunmi.”

Your eyes grew wide upon hearing the news. Even wider when you realized that it was all boys. Your eyes almost dropped out when you saw Kai was one of them.

“So it was all planned? No wonder the six students were transferred to another class. Yeah, rich people can do almost everything right.”

You saw Kai smirked and winked at you yet again. Does this guy really love winking every time? After some introductions made, Kai was the first to walk towards their seat and even you know without guessing that he was going to choose the seat beside yours. And yeah he did.

“Do you mind taking me around the school?”

“And why  should I?”

“You’re my partner duh. And who knows that bastard will approach you again. Don’t you want me to be your hero?” he smirked

“Nah, I’ll pass that.” You looked behind him, “and you have a lot of fans there, why don’t you ask them instead? They’ll be glad to hep you out.” You smiled ever so sweetly.

You walked away from him with fast steps. You wondered where could Ara be right now because you want to escape from Kai. Unfortunately, he was taller than you, thus having longer legs and caught up with you again.

“Why are you still here?” You asked in an annoyed manner.

“Because you, Bae Eunmi, will bring me around the school.” He smiled satisfiedly.

(A/N: Okay so I am done with another short update yayyyyyyyyyy I can sleep peacefully now heheheh! anyways, you guys now should know roughly how Kai's personality is righttt)