What's going on?

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't breath...

Suddenly I hear someone splash into the water. I told to myself to say awake. Then I see someone swimming towards. Who should it be ? Before I can see who it is my eyes close. I try to stay awake but I can't.

Jong Kook's POV

I run to the swimming pool. When I arrive there I saw someone run away, that person is small and I think it's a girl. I have no time to stop her because I have to go to Ji hyo first. I run to the swimmingpool , I was about to dive in the pool but someone run and jump in the pool. He swims to Ji hyo. I was standing there blank. After 6 seconds I come to my sense and I also jump into the water. I try to get Ji hyo before the other guy get her. But I lost...

The other guy put his arm around Ji hyo and swim back to the side. When I also arrived the side I look at the guy who saves her. It was Dong Wook. 

Dong Wook's POV

I want some fresh air so I walk past the school. Suddenly I hear someone splash into the water.  So I walk slowly to the pool. On the way someone run past me. Then I saw Jong Kook guy standing there blank looking in the pool. I saw Ji hyo. AISSH what's he doing?!! I dive into the water and but my arm around Ji hyo's shoulders and I swim with her to the side. Jong Kook is swimming behind me.

Nobody's POV

Dong Wook put Ji hyo gently on the side. Jong Kook also get on the side. Dong Wook was calling Ji hyo's name loud.

" Ji hyo ! Wake up! "

No response. Jong Kook is still in shock but he also yell Ji hyo's name:

" Ji hyo-ah wake up! Come back to your sense!! "

Dong Wook was about to do "mouth by mouth" but Dong Wook stops and stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter