Jealousy

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jong Kook is jealous. Why must it be her first love. He sighs.

Jong Kook's POV

When Jihyo explained me about Tae Ha I was really angry. Tae Ha just leaved her for a another girl. That's the weakest thing that a guy can do. But why do he have to come back ? Is he trying to play with Jihyo's feelings? I'm not going to let that happen. Jihyo is too good for him. This is the second day that she live together with me but we were just 5 minutes alone. First her mom and now her first love or ex boyfriend or whatever. 

 

- Next day 6,30AM -

Nobody's POV

Jong Kook just wake up because of a  delicious smell. He walks automatically to the kitchen. Then he see Tae Ha with a apron on. He's making breakfast. Jong Kook just turn away and walk to his room to change his clothes. About 20 minutes later he come to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Jihyo arrive at the same moment at the kitchen.

Tae Ha say :

" Ji hyo! Sit down , I have make breakfast for you because you let me stay here. " Then he looks at Jong Kook annoyingly and said :

" I have make breakfast for you too, but whatever. Ji hyo! I have make egg rolls for you! I know it's your favorite. Do you know when we dated I always brought egg rolls special for you and - "

Ji hyo cut of his sentence :

" Thank you oppa " 

She said that with a dry voice. So Tae Ha just stop talking and eat his breakfast in silence. Jong Kook just look proud at Ji hyo.

When they finish eating, Ji hyo said :

" Thank you for breakfast Tae Ha oppa, it was delicious! Jong Kook , do you know how to go to school from here. It's my first time going to school from this house. You know right?"

" Yeah, I know that. We have to the bus. You just follow me. "

" Aresso (okay) oppa " say Ji hyo while wearing her coat.

" Did you just call me oppa ? "

" hmm no " Ji hyo giggle.

Then Tae Ha run to Ji hyo and give her lunch package. Ji hyo thanks him and they leave their home. While walking to the bus stop Jong Kook say: 

" You can call me oppa you know. I'm 2 years older then you! "

" okay okay , if you want it ! "

" hehehe I sure want you to call me oppa, you know that we already kiss - "<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter