Our date

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He push Dong Wook away and did " mouth to mouth ". 

Dong Wook just sit there blankly.

After 3 times of "mouth to mouth " Ji hyo begins to cough some water. Jong Kook finally looks relieved. 

Ji hyo's POV

I cough some water and I woke up. I see I'm lying on the ground of the pool and I see I'm wet. I thought about what happened I see everything in a flash. Jong Kook oppa is still looking worried.

" Oppa.. "

" Ji hyo-ah, gwinchana? (Are you okay?)

" yes oppa, thanks to you. "

I look around and see Dong Wook. What's he doing here ? Why is he also wet? Then Dong Wook just stand up and walk away without saying a word. 

Nobody's POV

Jong Kook and Ji hyo walking hand to hand home. Jong Kook gives his coat to Ji hyo to keep her warm. 

" Oppa, thanks for rescuing me again.. "

" I'm not the one who saves you Ji hyo-ah, it's that Dong Wook guy but I'm feeling really sad because I'm not the one who saved you. "

" Oppa, it's not necessary! Yes Dong Wook saved me. I'm thankful to him. But you're the one who did "mouth to mouth". Because of that I'm still alive. You're still my hero oppa. "

Jong Kook stops walking and look Ji hyo right in her eyes.

" Ji hyo-ah, will you go on date with me tomorrow ? "

" Aww oppa! Sure ! "

She side hug his arm. They happily walks home together.

- Next morning -

Jong Kook quickly change his clothes for the date. But he can't even sleep because he didn't know what to wear and he was nervous. He quickly walks outside and wait for Ji hyo who's still changing.

After 5 minutes Ji hyo open the garden door and step outside. Jong Kook looks at her and his mouth fell open. He is blank. Ji hyo is so beautiful. 

She have a cute dress on with her long black hair are straighten. She have put make up and she wear lens not glasses. But something strange : she have sneakers on and not high heels. 

"Oppa , don't stare at me like this. It's so embarrassing. " Ji hyo pouted.

" Nothing to embarrassed, you looks great. But I'm now think again if I should bring you on date. I'm sure men are going to stare at you. "

" Ahh oppa, aniyo I'm not that beautiful. En what if they stare. I'll proudly show them you're my only man"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter