Please wake up

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JI HYO-AH! STAY AWAKE!! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE PLEASE ! " Jong Kook begins to scream and cry.

- At Dong Wook's house -

Dong Wook is yelling to the gangsters.

" YOU GUYS STAB WHO?! JI HYO?! "

" Sorry boss.. " They looks guilty.

" Sorry?! That's all? I TOLD YOU TO DON'T  USE A KNIFE OR A GUN!  I asked you to kidnap them and not stab them. "

" Sorry boss.. " They bows again.

" GO! I don't want to see your face now. "

The gangsters bows again and walk away. Dong Wook stares at outside.

- At the hospital -

Ji hyo is in the emergency room.  Jong Kook is sitting on the bench infront of the emergency room. He's praying for Ji hyo. Then he sees Ji hyo's mother running toward him in tears. 

" Jong Kook-ah what happens to my daughter ?" Ji hyo's mother cry on the ground while hitting on her chest. 

" I don't know ammonim.. but it's all my fault. I couldn't protect her. Sorry ammonim.. " Jong Kook helps her stand up with tears. 

" It's not your fault Jong Kook-ah. You have protect her so many time. It's not your fault. Let's wait and pray for Ji hyo. "

She pads on Jong Kook's hand. Jong Kook nodded and smile with tears.

- After 1 hour -

The doctor come outside and ask for Ji hyo's guardian. Ji hyo's mom and Jong Kook both run to the doctor. 

" Doctor! " said Jong Kook and Ji hyo's mom.

" I have a good news and bad news. The surgery goes well so you don't need to worry anymore. "

" Omoo gamsamida "

" BUT she's in coma. To be honest if she don't wake up in 2 weeks then she will go to heaven. So it's 50-50. It's all about luck. "

" Ji hyo-ah.. " her mom begins to cry. Jong Kook holds her mom and said:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter