The BIG day (Final)

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook tears begins to falls. The tears falls on Ji hyo hand. Her fingers suddenly starts to move.

Jong Kook feels that her fingers are moving so he quickly looks at Ji hyo. Her eyes slowly opens with tears. Jong Kook looks so happy and relieved.

" Ji hyo-ah! "

Jong Kook calls the doctor. The doctors come to Ji hyo's room to check her. Finally the doctor say to Jong Kook and Ji hyo:

" Song Ji hyo-shii escape the dead. It's a miracle! She will be fine soon. But she needs to stay at hospital for a few days till she's fully discovered. "

"Thank you doctor! Thank you! " Jong Kook gratefully bows.

" You're welcome! " the doctor said and leave.

Jong Kook looks at Ji hyo and say:

"Ji hyo-ah! I'm so happy! "

" Who are you? " Ji hyo asked with her mong face. Jong Kook schoked.

" What do mean who I am. I'm Kim Jong Kook! Your boyfriend! Don't you remember? " Jong Kook asked with a sad en worried face. He looks sad to the ground. He has to hold in his tears.

" Aiigoo oppa, it was a joke! Did you missed me that much ? "

" Ji hyo-ah ! You really make me scared, don't joke like this anymore. I missed you a lot pabo! " He hugs Ji hyo. Ji hyo smiles and hug him tightly. 

Later Jong Kook calls Ji hyo's mom to tell that Ji hyo is better. Ji hyo's mom quickly run to hospital. When she sees Ji hyo is awake she begins to cry and hugs Ji hyo.

" Ji hyo-ah.. you really scared me. I thought I lose my previous daughter. "

" Amma, I'm still here. Sorry for making you worry. " Ji hyo laugh. Jong Kook also laugh. 

Jong Kook goes everyday to hospital. He always brings snacks and fruit for Ji hyo. Ji hyo wants to leave the hospital but she has to stay a few days. Everytime Jong Kook comes visit her, she is happy. She love the way he cares about her. Ji hyo looks at her hand and she saw she's still wearing the ring. She smiles looking at her fingers.

Jong K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter