When they met..

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, it's break time at YongYing Highschool. Everyone stand up to eat lunch. They all start to head towards the kantine. But one girl doesn't hear the bell, she was too busy studying. She is so focused in the book, that she doesn't even realize people standing up. It's Song Ji Hyo. 

Kang Hye Jing, the most popular girl of the school walks toward Ji hyo who is still busy reading in her history book.

"Yaa Song ji hyo, why are you always studying? You're such a nerd. You looks like a bookworm, ow I'm sorry you ARE a bookworm. Hahahaha " Hye Jing said while clapping and laughing.

All her friends start to laugh. Ji hyo just sat there helpessly. It's already been four years that Hye Jing is bullying her. Sometimes she just want to yell at her her or hit her but Ji hyo always hold it in because she never had the courage to come up for herself.  She just sigh and decides to ignore Hye Jing.

 Ji hyo stand up and walk toward the kantine. Hye Jing saw Ji hyo with her food so Hye Jing makes Ji hyo trip with her legs, so Ji hyo lose her balance and fell with her face in her food. The whole kantine went silent and then suddenly everyone start laughing. Nobody help her. She was embrassed, sad and agry at the same time.

I can't take it anymore . Why me? Wae?! She thought and curls her fist.

"Hye Jing , can you please stop? I can't take it anymore. I also have limits, I am a human too." Ji hyo said after she stood up.

"Yaa S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter