Roommate?!

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook is watching everything behind them.

Jong Kook's POV

I see that Dong Wook is annoying Jihyo. Gosh ! Let her alone I thought. See just try to avoid him but he . I don't like it when a guy . So I walked towards them.

Nobody's POV

Jong Kook begins to walk toward Jihyo and Dong Wook. Jong Kook pulls Jihyo wrist and is about to walk away from Dong Wook.  Dong Wook pulls Jihyo's another wrist. Jong Kook :

" You better let go of her."

" Why should I ? You let go of her!" said Dong Wook

Then Jihyo suddenly push Dong Wook and pull Jong Kook with her. While Jihyo is walking, Jong Kook looks at her and smile.

Jihyo's POV

 

Why are they like this. That Dong Wook guy don't leave me alone huh? Let me be with my Jong Kook oppa. So I push that Dong Wook guy and pull Jong Kook oppa with me. It's actually the first time of my life that I push someone. Aiissh I'm now like a idiot who will do everything to be with Jong Kook oppa. Then we walks to our seat. Jong Kook oppa sits next to me. 

Nobody's POV

The teacher walk in the class. So guys, we have a transfer student here. I know that we have a full class but he want to come this class. So here is he. Come inside!

Then Dong Wook come inside the classroom. The girls scream. Some of the girls say:

" This is heaven ! First Jong Kook and now Dong Wook!!! AHHHH  daebak !! This is a flowerboy class. But for me Jong Kook oppa "

"For me Dong Wook"

"For me Jong Kook "

The teacher slap the blackboard so they a get quiet. 

" Let the new student introduce him self! "

"My name is Kim Dong Wook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter