Who is doing all this ?

I'll always stay with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Suddenly someone turn the light off and close the door. Ji hyo panics.  She stand up and run to the door but it's locked.

" Is someone out there ? Can someone open the door ?!  HELP! "  Ji hyo screams.

- 8:45 PM -

Jong Kook's POV

Aiissh, it's 8:45 PM ! Where is Ji hyo going? I'm seriously dying because I'm worried. And why is she not picking her phone up? What should I do? Where shall I find her ? WAIT! Her message ! Maybe she's still at school ! Maybe she's still finding my necklace. I have to go find her.

I put my jacket on and get out of the house. I take the taxi to my school. I run to the classroom to check of Ji hyo is there. But she isn't there. So I quickly run to the costume room.

Nobody's POV

Jong Kook run to the costume room. Ji hyo is still sitting on the door and asking for help. Suddenly Ji hyo hears footsteps. So she screams for help again while hitting on the door. 

Jong Kook hears someone screaming at hitting something. So he run as he can to the direction of that sound. He recognize Ji hyo's voice. He scream :

" Ji hyo-ah I'M COMING! "

Ji hyo hears Jong Kook's voice so she say quickly : " Jong Kook oppa? "

" JI HYO-AH ARE YOU IN THERE ?! " He hit the door.

 " YES OPPA , I'M HERE!! "

 

" WAIT FOR OPPA , I'M GOING TO OPEN THIS DOOR "

"ARESSO OPPA ! "

Jong Kook try to open the door but he can't because it's tightly closed with a chain. He push with all his strength but it doesn't help. 

" Ji hyo-ah stand far away for the door okay? "

" Okay oppa, don't hurt yourself." 

"Aresso "

He run with full speed and kick the door. It's open now. Ji hyo run to Jong Kook and hug him. She whispers:

" Oppa, thanks for rescuing me. I was so scared. "

" It's okay now Ji hyo-ah, oppa is here" Jong Kook hugs her tightly.

After 5 seconds Ji hyo say :

" Ahh oppa it hurt, I can't breathe "

Jong Kook quickly hold Ji hyo on her shoulder and look from her heads to toes worried. 

" Did you get hurt Ji hyo-ah ? "

Ji hyo laugh.

" No oppa, your hug was just too tight. "

" Ohh " Jong Kook cough shyly.

They walks to the bus stop holding hands. They walks in the street full with cherry flowers. It's snowing lightly.  

Jihyo's POV

We are holding hands and walking down a street full with cherry flowers. It was my dream to walk in cherry flower street with someone I love. Like in dramas. I can't bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter