002

You

“There will be no one in the world that will be better than my old crush” Donghyuk teases Jiwon and the older male glares at him. “Look at the one who fall in love in a blink of an eye” Jiwon’s face turns red like a tomato. It’s embarrassing. “Shut up” Just then, Jiwon sees Jinhwan smiling brightly, or too bright? “Hey guys!” He greets. “Jiwon likes Junhoe’s friend which is Hanbin” Jiwon slaps Donghyuk’s arm so hard that the younger male’s arm turns red. “I don’t like him!”

“Like who?” The three males turns around and again, they see Junhoe with Jiwon’s little crush, Hanbin. Jiwon’s eyes widen. He immediately puts his hand on Donghyuk’s mouth to stop him from talking nonsense. “N-Nothing!” Hanbin comes closer and Jiwon almost, almost flinch. “Jiwon? Why are you sweating?” Jiwon realizes he was sweating since he saw Hanbin. “W-What? Oh! Just because I ran all the way from the school to here! Whew!” Jiwon wipes his sweats off of his face. “Well… okay”

Donghyuk giggles at their awkward conversation and mumbles, “Yeah right” and he earns another slap on the arm from Jiwon.

 

It has been two weeks since Jiwon and Hanbin knows each other and they’ve become really close and it surprises Junhoe on how Hanbin gets so close with Jiwon in just two weeks. “Don’t you think something’s fishy between Junhoe and Jinhwan?” Hanbin asks as they walk side by side at the mall. “Junhoe and Jinhwan hyung? Hm I think there’s something happening between them” They walk into a restaurant for lunch and sit down beside the window.

“What would you like to eat? I’ll pay for you” Jiwon said. “No no. I can pay for myself” Hanbin declines Jiwon’s offer. “No it’s on me. I have money. A lot of them, actually. So don’t worry”

After a few minutes of debating in his mind whether he should accept Jiwon’s offer or no, Hanbin finally say ‘yeah okay’ and Jiwon smiles brightly.

We should go now or they’ll catch us”

“So?”

“You told me to keep it as a secret, dammit!”

Jiwon turns around and see two guys in hoodies whispering –talking slowly actually– with each other. “Jinhwan hyung?” The two male stops whispering and turns around.

“O-Oh hey! Hey hey hey! Look who we got here! Jiwon! Oh and Hanbin is here too! Isn’t that great, Junhoe?” Jinhwan nudges the taller male and Junhoe immediately reacts. “Oh yes! Hey Hanbin hyung! I think we should go now. Right, Jinhwan hyung?” Jinhwan nods and they stand up. “Hey! Why don’t you join us?” Hanbin asks and Jiwon’s eyes widen. What the- “N-Nevermind. We have to go. See you later!” Junhoe waves at them and they both run out of the restaurant. “Ha! I told you something’s fishy going on!” Hanbin smiles happily and Jiwon’s heartbeat become faster. Whoops that feeling has come again!

Hanbin is laughing at Jiwon’s joke and Jiwon smiles at how cute Hanbin is when he laughs. Suddenly he got a text from Donghyuk.

From: Donghyukkie
Have fun dating with your crush? /winks/

“What the…?” Jiwon blushes and Hanbin stops laughing. “What’s wrong?” He asks. “Oh, nothing! Let’s go and watch a movie!” Jiwon pulls Hanbin out of his seat and walks toward the cinema.

“What shall we watch? The ticket is on me” Jiwon said. “It’s your decision. You’re the one who’s going to pay for the ticket” Hanbin answers. “Really?” He nods. “I want to watch horror movie. Let’s go!”

“H-Horror what?”     

 

“People said that this movie is so good!” Jiwon said to Hanbin excitedly. “You’re not scared aren’t you?” Jiwon asks. “W-What no! no! Oh! The movie is starting” Hanbin said nervously.

 

Hanbin closes his eyes when the movie shows the ghost. “Oh my god I rather watch Mickey Mouse Club House,” He opens his right eyes and boom! a scary ghost comes out and Hanbin screams his lungs out, making Jiwon startles.

Hanbin hugs Jiwon tightly and Jiwon swears his heart was about to jump out of his chest. “Hanbin are you okay?” Jiwon asks. “N-No"

And again, a ghost comes out. And again, Hanbin screams. Hanbin hugs Jiwon's arms and hide his face in the crook of Jiwon's neck until the end of the movie.

They walk out of the cinema with Hanbin still hugging Jiwon’s arm. “Don’t smile Jiwon, don’t smile”

“I’m sorry”

“For?”

“Acted like that”

“You should have told me you’re scared” Hanbin smiles slightly and Jiwon pinches his cheeks. “aigoo you’re so cute” Jiwon swears he saw Hanbin blushes.


Sorry I have exams T^T (Updated on 16 oct)