008

You

"What time is it" He grabs the alarm clock on the table beside him and his eyes widens. "I'm late!" He immediately grabs some clothes and runs to the bathroom.

"What's with the traffic jam?! ! it's almost 11.15?! I'm so dead"

Knock knock

"Oh! Hanbyul-ah. Where's your oppa?" Jiwon asks. "He's sleeping" The girl answers. "Sleeping?"

"Yup. He said he's waiting for Jiwon oppa but then he felt asleep" Hanbyun answers cutely. This is my fault "Can I come in, Hanbyul?" Jiwon asks and Hanbyul nods. Jiwon sits down beside the sleeping Hanbin and smile.

"Hanbin-ah~ Hanbin~ Wake up" Jiwon says slowly. "Yah wake up! It's our 1st anniversary date!" Jiwon says again but Hanbin just hugs Jiwon and sleep again. "This kid... Wake up Kim Hanbin!" Jiwon kisses Hanbin's forehead. Hoping that he might wakes up but nope.

"Go away" Hanbin mumbles in his sleep. "It's our anniversary!"

"I don't care"

"Hanbin"

"Kimbaaab shut up"

"Hanbin~"

"I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sleep in the car will you?"

"I'm too lazy to walk"

"Fine"

"Put me doowwn!" Hanbin shouts when Jiwon suddenly carries him bridal style. "Kim Jiwon put me down!" Hanbin shouts again and kicks his legs up. "You're gonna fall, Hanbin. Stay still" Hanbin smacks Jiwon's chest and hides his face in the crook of Jiwon's neck. "I'm not a girl" He whispers. "You are the girl in our relationship" Jiwon answers. "But-" Jiwon pecks him on the lips to shut Hanbin's mouth. Hanbin finally keeps quiet and let Jiwon carries him to the car after they bid goodbye to Hanbyul.

"Where are we going?" Hanbin asks. "Somewhere"

"Tell me!"

"No. It's a surprise!"

"Are you going to me and then kill me and throw my body in the woods?"

"Hanbin! How did you know that?"

"GET ME OOUUT SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL ME!!!" Hanbin shouts and Jiwon laughs at him. "You are so funny don't you know that? Why would I kill you on our first anniversary?"

"Does that mean you're going to kill me on our second anniversary?" And Jiwon laughs even louder.

"Where are we?"

"A park. Can't you see it?"

"Stop being sarcastic!"

"Fine" Jiwon sighs and sit down on the grass. Jiwon didn't plan a romantic date because he was busy with exams and Hanbin understand that. So he just planned a picnic date at a park near the mountains.

They're talking about the past that happened before. "Remember when we first time meeting Yunhyung? Donghyuk was so embarrassed!" Jiwon laughs and continues, "Yunhyung really is a funny guy"

"Of course you call him funny because he's the same age as you"

"He really is funny. Remember when he gave us all a Nivea lipbalm each for christmas present? Junhoe was like "Is this hyung serious?"" And they laugh together.

"I find you cute when we first met" Hanbin confesses. "I am cute" Jiwon says. "No kimbab no. You didn't confessed and proposed to me like the way I wanted to" Hanbin confesses again. "Oh yeah. We were at Jeju. And I was sleepy. You started to ask questions, then I said what I like about you then I proposed to you." Jiwon suddenly sits in silent. Then he continues, "wow that's not romantic at all"

"That's what I said!" Hanbin says and laughs. "I think I should propose to you more romantic now" Hanbin nods and his eyes widens. "What do you mean now?" Jiwon suddenly stands in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Kim Hanbin" He starts with a loud voice and people starts to look at them. "I'm sorry I didn't proposed to you romantically and I'm sorry this is not a romantic date too. So now, I'm going to propose to you, again." Hanbin blushes at Jiwon who is proposing suddenly and at the people who's starting to gather around them.

"I'm so glad Jinhwan's boyfriend, Junhoe, brought you along. I'm so thankful at Junhoe eventhough we're awkward. You didn't know how my heart pounded so fast and how that feeling like there's butterflies flying in your freaking stomach" And Hanbin (and the people around him) laughs.

"I'm glad that you didn't have nightmares anymore and I'm glad that you felt the same way" Jiwon takes a deep breath and says that word again. "Kim Hanbin, be mine?"

Hanbin smiles and stands up. He hugs Jiwon tightly and answers a 'yes' making Jiwon smiles widely. The people that gather around them cheer and congratulates them. They hug each other and Jiwon kisses Hanbin's lips oh-so-sweetly making Hanbin blushes more.

"I love you Hanbin"

"I love you too Kimbab"


The end! I'm gonna miss writing this story. Thank you for reading /bows/ /cries Han River/