006

You

"Are you okay?" Jiwon asks while he and Hanbin walk out of the memorial park. "Yeah. I feel better than before" Hanbin answers and smile at Jiwon. "What?" Jiwon asks. "N-Nothing" Jiwon smiles and they walk home.

 

"You have to take care of yourself. It's getting cold, right?" Jiwon asks while wrapping a scarf around Hanbin's neck. "Don't get sick!" Jiwon says happily and Hanbin smiles into the scarf. "Call me if you want to talk to me!" Jiwon waves goodbye at Hanbin and go to the opposite way.

"I'm home" Hanbin shouts and he takes off his shoes. "Who's that guy with you, outside?" His mom asks. "A friend of mine at school" Hanbin answers. "And where did you go?" His mom asks. "Um... Movies! Yeah! He wants to watch a movie with me!" Hanbin's mom stare at him. "Okay then" Hanbin bows and walk to his room.

"Phew that was close" He says. "What's close?" Hanbin shouts in surprise when he hears someone's voice. "What the- Yah! Who told you that you can come into my room?" Hanbin says toward his younger sister, Hanbyul. "Well the door is open" She answers. "Get out now. I need to change my clothes" But Hanbyul stays in her spot. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Hanbin's eyes widen. "What makes you say that?" Hanbyul points her finger at the window. "I saw that oppa who wraps a scarf around you. Is that oppa your boyfriend?" Hanbin blushes and shakes his head. "No he's not. He's just a friend of mine" Hanbin answers. "Do you like that oppa? I like that oppa! He's cute!" Hanbin stays in silence because he doesn't know what to answer. "Do you like that oppa?"

"Yes. I like him as a friend"

"Oppa I know you're lying"

"N-No I'm not"

"Oppa you're lying! I know you like him!"

"Ergh just get out!" Hanbin's face is now red not because he's mad but he's blushing. Hanbyul laughs and run towards her mother in the kitchen. "Hanbin likes that oppa~ Hanbin likes that oppa~" She sings loudly and Hanbin blushes deeper. Why am I acting like this? Do I like him or no?

 

"Faster!" Donghyuk calls. "Jinhwan-hyung is going to kill us!" They run towards the store where they always eat ramen together.

"We're here!" Jiwon shouts. "Finally! I've been waiting for ages!" Jinhwan groans. "Sorry" They both say together and take a sit.

"Oh my god did he really do tha-" Jinhwan stops talking when his handphone vibrates. "Yes, Junhoe?" Jiwon and Donghyuk looks at each other and laughs and Jinhwan throws a chopstick at them. "Oh I'm with Jiwon and Donghyuk. Sure. We're at the store. Yeah. Goodbye" Jinhwan glare at his friends. "What the hell is that for?" Jinhwan asks. "You know, Jinhwan and Junhoe, sitting on a tree, K I S S I N G! First comes love, then comes ba-" Again, Jinhwan throws a chopstick at Jiwon. "Stop it!"

"Oh you're finally here" Jinhwan says as he spots Junhoe. "Hyung I need your help!" Junhoe says and grabs Jinhwan's arms. "Help what?"

"Find a present for Hanbin hyung"

 

"Should I buy a mickey mouse t-shirt or a mickey mouse teddy bear?" Junhoe asks while holding the two things up. "T-shirt is more nicer" Jinhwan answers. "Why are you buying Hanbin a present by the way?" Jiwon asks. "You don't even know your crush's birthday?" Junhoe asks in disbelieve. "No..?"

"It's Hanbin's birthday tomorrow!" Jiwon's eyes widen. He didn't buy anything for Hanbin yet. "Oh my god how can I not know? Be right back, I need to buy him a present!" And Jiwon runs elsewhere in the mall.

"What should I buy for him~ What should I buy for him~" Jiwon sings. "But why Junhoe is giving Hanbin a mickey mouse t-shirt? Hmm maybe a prank" He says to himself. He walks around the mall to find a suitable present for Hanbin but there's nothing. He stops and sit on a bench to rest his legs. "There's nothing Hanbin style in here!" He groans.

After a few minutes of resting his legs, he stands up and walk again. He stops walking when he sees a dream catcher hanging in a shop and he immediately takes a look at it. "Will this work?" He asks to himself and walk into the shop. "Hello aunty, can I have that dream catcher please?" He asks politely. "Oh that is for exhibition only. You can find it here" Jiwon follows the lady who is in his 40s and stops when he sees so many dream catchers. "Choose whatever you like" Jiwon bows and find a perfect dream catcher for Hanbin. "Ahh this one is perfect!" Jiwon says happily and walk towards the counter to pay for it. He's going to love this!

 

"Is his house too far from this restaurant that he's taking so long?" Donghyuk asks. "No. His house is near. Too near" Junhoe answers. "Oh oh! There he is!" Junhoe half shouting half whispering. "Everyone, hide!" They squat down so Hanbin wouldn't see them.

"Where are they?" Hanbin asks himself. He walks toward the table (where his friends are hiding) and takes a look around.

"One two three" Junhoe counts and they jump up on three, making Hanbin jumps in surprise. They immediately sing the happy birthday song with Jiwon holding a cake with lighted candles. "Make a wish" Jiwon says. Hanbin closes his eyes and blow out the candles. Everyone cheers.

 

"Why don't you open up your presents?" Donghyuk asks excitedly when they all reach Jinhwan's house for 'birthday sleepover'(Well that is what Jiwon called). Hanbin nods and opens up the presents. "Oh Oh! That's mine!" Junhoe exclaims when he sees Hanbin smiles at the mickey mouse shirt. "Thank you Junhoe!"

After a few more 'thank you's, finally Hanbin opens up the last present. "W-Wow. This is beautiful" Hanbin looks at it in awe and smiles at Jiwon. "Thank you" He whispers. "W-Welcome. It's a d-dream catcher. S-So you won't have nightmares and y-you can sleep peacefully n-now" Jiwon whispers back, oh wait stutters back. "Stop whispering, I can hear you" Jinhwan says and they all laughs.

 

"Wow I like that song too!" Jiwon laughs and Hanbin follows suit. Jiwon is walking Hanbin home after hanging out with the others the day after the 'birthday sleepover'. "Oh well we're here!" Jiwon says not too happy though. "Y-Yeah" Hanbin nods. "I should go" They say in unison and they laugh awkwardly. "Goodbye!" Jiwon waves and walks away. "H-Hey!" Jiwon turns around and his eyes widens when Hanbin's hands are wrap around him. "T-Thank you for everything" He whispers. "O-Oh! W-Well um you're welcome" Jiwon stutters and blushes at their close body. And again, Hanbin kisses his cheek. "Bye!"


idek