005

You

He freaking kiss me

"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Donghyuk asks as he fluffs his pillow. "Nothing" Jiwon answers. "Something happened during the game isn't it?" Jiwon blushes and cover his face. "Did you confessed?"

"No"

"Did he confessed?"

"No"

"He kissed you?" Jiwon's eyes widen and throw a pillow right on Donghyuk's face. "What the- Hyung!"

"How did you know?" Jiwon asks. "I guessed..?" Donghyuk answers. More like question though.

 

"Hello everyone!" Junhoe shouts while walking out from the kitchen with snacks in his hand. "And we bring face pack!" Jinhwan shouts and Hanbin holds the face pack in the air.

Jiwon sits down quietly on the mattress that had been laid out in front of the tv in the living room so they can sleep together.

"I want to sleep beside Jinhwan hyung!" Junhoe whines when Jiwon lies down beside Jinhwan. "Oh my god what the hell is wrong with you Junhoe!" Jiwon shouts. "That's my place!" Junhoe whines again. "Fine fine! Dude you gotta control your boyfriend!" Jinhwan blushes and slaps Junhoe's arms who's smiling like an idiot.

They watch a comedy movie together with face mask on and eating snacks. Jiwon sometimes will look at Hanbin who's laughing out loud. how cute

 

"Good night!" Jinhwan announces and turns off the light. Jiwon can't turn around to his left because Hanbin is lying there. He only turns to his right where Donghyuk is playing with his handphone.

 

"You didn't sleep yet?" He suddenly heard someone's voice when he's standing up to go to the kitchen. "Oh! You surprised me!" Jiwon half whispering half shouting. Hanbin smiles innocently and Jiwon almost squels. "How about you? Why don't you sleep yet?" Jiwon asks as they walk toward the kitchen together. "Nightmares" Hanbin shruggs his shoulders like it's nothing but Jiwon know it's disturbing him.

"I know you're not okay" Jiwon said and take a sip of his glass of milk. "No, I'm really okay" Hanbin smiles and take a sip of his glass of milk as well. "You can tell me" Jiwon nudges Hanbin. And Hanbin sighs.

"I've been getting nightmare since i'm 16" Hanbin starts. "But not too often so I don't actually care. But now I get nightmare almost every night" Hanbin sighs and Jiwon puts his arm around Hanbin's shoulder. "Do you know when this nightmare starts?" Jiwon asks softly. "Since my father passed away" Hanbin sighs again.

"Have you ever visit him?" Jiwon asks. "N-No" Hanbin stutters. "Why?"

"My mom won't let me" And tears come out of Hanbin's eyes. Jiwon hugs Hanbin tightly and draw imaginary circle on Hanbin's back. "Um.. Wanna go together? I know we're not so close bu-"

"S-Sure" Hanbin answers and he smiles at Jiwon. Their face are so close that if any of them move, they might kiss. They stare at each other for who-knows-how-long and stop when they hears someone's voice.

"Whatchu doing?" Junhoe asks. Jiwon jumps a little when he hears Junhoe's voice. "Uh, milk?" Hanbin answers. "Something strange is going here" Junhoe said and stare at them for a while and he yawns. "Why am I here again?" Junhoe asks himself. "I should be sleeping with Jinhwan-hyung right now" Junhoe mumbles loud enough for Jiwon and Hanbin to hear and they laugh.

"We should sleep" Hanbin confirms and Jiwon nods. "Let's go" Hanbin pulls Jiwon's hand towards the living room.


hihi

do read my other fics too!

twitter