004

You

Hyung I know it's you ^^ 

"What. The. " Jiwon's eyes widens and he have never feel this embarrassing before. "What should I do what should I do" He walks around his room and stop. "It's easy! I don't have to talk to him anymore until I'm feeling better!" He pumps his fist up in the air and smiles widely.

The next day, Jiwon walks towards Jinhwan's house for a sleepover with his friends.

Ding dong 

"Ah Jiwon hyung! You're finally here!" Since when did Jinhwan call me hyung? Jiwon looks up and he sees Junhoe smiling widely. If Junhoe's here does that mean... "Hyung! Come in!" Junhoe push Jiwon inside and he locks the door. "Ah Jiwon!" Jinhwan greets and hugs him. He swears that he saw Junhoe rolls his eyes. "Hyung! Come sit with me!" Donghyuk calls and pat the empty seat beside him. Jiwon puts his bag down and walks toward Donghyuk. "Yah! He's not here right?" Jiwon whispers. "Who?" Donghyuk asks. "Han-" Jiwon stops talking when he hears Hanbin's voice.

"Why are you guys whispering?" He asks confusely. "Um whisper? What? Haha no we're not whispering about somebody haha" Jiwon said awkwardly and hope that Hanbin will go away or something. "Oh okay" Hanbin smiles and walk towards the kitchen to help Jinhwan preparing snacks. "Phew" Jiwon sighs.

"What movie should we watch?" Junhoe asks. "We have The Conjuring and Insidious" Hanbin sits down silently without saying any words because duh he's scared. "Is there any cartoons?" Hanbin asks shyly. "Hyung? Really? You must watch this!" Junhoe slides the cd into the DVD player and turn off the light. Everyone's eyes are on the tv but only two people aren't. Jiwon and Hanbin.

Jiwon looks at Hanbin worriedly. He hates horror movie Jiwon decides to take a seat beside Hanbin on the couch. Oh what the hell 

Feeling someone sitting besides him, Hanbin looks up from the pillow and smiles when he sees Jiwon smiling down at him. Hanbin somewhat feels safe. He puts his head on Jiwon's shoulder and hugs Jiwon's arm with his legs crossed on the couch. "Thank you Jiwon hyung" Jiwon blushes and smile shyly.

Hanbin ends up sleeping with his head still on Jiwon's shoulder and still hugging his arm. His friends mock him saying that he have finally stole Hanbin's heart. "Shut up! You're going to wake him up" Jiwon said and throw a pillow towards the group.

"I bet that they're going to start dating this week" Donghyuk bets and Junhoe eyes him in disbelief. "I bet that they're going to start dating next week! Jinhwan hyung you're gonna be in my team right?" Junhoe asks. "I'm not going to play this thing" Donghyuk scoffs and continues, "Let's bet for 20000 won" Junhoe thinks first and he agrees. "Deal!"

"What are you guys betting for?" Hanbin asks and rub his eyes cutely. AWW LET ME SQUEEZE YOU Jiwon thought. "Huh? Bet? Oh we're um betting for who's going to win the football match! Yeah" Junhoe answers nervously. "Well okay then. What should we do now?" Hanbin asks. "7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN" Junhoe answers. Oh this is not going to be good Jiwon sighs.

"Who shall spin the bottle first?" Jinhwan asks. "The oldest should do it" Donghyuk teases. Jinhwan holds the bottle in the center of the group and spin it. "Ha! It landed on me!" Junhoe answers happily. "Hyung you're coming with me!" Junhoe pulls Jinhwan up and walk into Jinhwan's room. "Hey I'm suppose to spin anoth-" "Disgusting!" Hanbin shouts.

They start to hearing giggles coming from the room and Hanbin keeps on shouting 'disgusting' at them.

When the 7 minutes are over, Jinhwan and Junhoe sit in the group, smiling. "We're not going to ask you what did you two did so don't bother telling us" Jiwon comments and they laughs.

"Jiwon hyung it's your turn to spin" Junhoe said. Jiwon spin the bottle and it lands on Donghyuk. He spins again and it lands on Hanbin.  -"WOW WOW NEW COUPLE ARE FORMING!" Hanbin laughs and follow Donghyuk to Jinhwan's room. Donghyuk please don't tell him 

"Don't worry hyung, I'm not going to do anything" They sit down on the floor and look around. Nothing to do. "Hyung can I ask you something?" Hanbin nods as a signal for 'go on'. "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"Um no?"

"Crush?"

"Well yes" Hanbin replies shyly.

"A guy or a girl?"

"I can't tell you"

"Tell me!" Donghyuk whines.

"Not telling"

"Hyung!"

"Nope"

"Fine" Hanbin smiles widely when he wins against Donghyuk. "Let's play games!" Donghyuk announces. "Rock paper scissors! If you lose then you get hit on the forehead!" Hanbin smiles and they starts playing.

"You can come out now!" Jiwon shouts and it startles the duo who's playing a board game they found in Jinhwan's room. "Oh hyung! Don't forget that someone have a crush on you right now" Donghyuk smiles and they walk out of the room.

"I know you guys were playing games" Jinhwan said and they both laughs. "Hanbin your turn!" Hanbin takes the bottle and start spinning it. It lands on Jiwon. "oh my god oh my god" Jiwon chants in his head. "You're taking too long! Just go with Jiwon, Hanbin!" Jiwon's eyes widens in surprise when Junhoe said that. Hanbin agrees and they stand up together and walk towards the room. Jiwon turns around and saw his friends high-fiving with each other.

They sit down awkwardly and say nothing. "Hanbin" Jiwon calls. "Sorry for following you around with that br- girl" Hanbin laughs. "Nevermind. Oh and if you're curious who's that girl is, she's my cousin. I'm telling you this because I'm scared that you'll get jealous" He laughs.

"Does '7 minutes in heaven' have to kiss?" Hanbin's question catches Jiwon off guard. "N-No. W-Well if you want to kiss someone then y-yeah" Hanbin smiles and nods. They sit in silence again. Jiwon looks at his phone and they only have 1 minute left. Time fly so fast.

"You can come out now!" Jinhwan shouts. When Jiwon's about to stand up, Hanbin calls him. "Yeah?" Hanbin leans in and kiss Jiwon's cheek. Hanbin's action takes him by surprise. He looks up and see Hanbin smiling. "Let's go hyung!"

He freaking kiss me


mix and match tonight T^T