003

You

"Hello hyung" Donghyuk greets when he sees Jiwon at a mart. "Oh Donghyuk. What are you doing here? Are you following me?" Jiwon widens his eyes and the younger male scoffs. "Why in the world would i follow you in the middle of the night when we meet everyday?" Donghyuk rolls his eyes and Jiwon sighs. "Yah Donghyuk. Why did you send me that text?"

"What text?"

"Stop acting like an innocent kid"

"No I'm serious. Which one? The one about pooh or... Hanbin?" Jiwon blushes even we he hears his name. "Yes. About hanbin" Donghyuk raises his eyebrows. "What's wrong with the text?"

"We're not going out on a date" Jiwon declares. "Really?" Jiwon nods. "Really?" Donghyuk leans in with eyebrows raise. "Wel-" "Jiwon hyung?" Jiwon turns around and saw Hanbin in his Mickey Mouse t-shirt. So cute. "Hyung see you later!" Donghyuk smirks as he walks past Jiwon and smile at Hanbin. "Goodbye Donghyuk!" Hanbin waves.

Hanbin stands in front of Jiwon with his cute smiley face on. "Uh hey Hanbin" Jiwon greets awkwardly. He never thought that they would meet at a mart in the middle of the night with him looking like this. A baggy t-shirt, a pair of shorts and a snapback.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Hanbin asks innocently.

"Uh eating ramen?"

"In the middle of the night?"

"Yes...?"

"We have so much in common"

"Uh y-yeah" Hanbin laughs and he sits down. Jiwon stares at Hanbin who's eating ramen deliciously and smiles. "Hyung your ramen's going to be cold" Hanbin says. Jiwon wakes up from his thought and take a seat in front of Hanbin.

"Hyung, want some?" Hanbin offers. "Sure" Jiwon is about to take his chopsticks but Hanbin shoves the ramen in Jiwon's mouth.

And Jiwon blushes. His heart beats faster than normal. Yup.

"It's yummy right?" Jiwon nods. Ring ring "Oh excuse me" Hanbin said and answer the call. "Hello? Oh Hayi-ah. Why are you calling me? Oh.. I see you tomorrow then. When? 10a.m? Where? Oh" Jiwon listens to every word Hanbin said until the end of their conversation. Who's Hayi?

The next morning, Jiwon wakes up and immediately get dressed. He wears a black hoodie, a black skinny jeans and a black converse. "People can't recognize me, right?" He asks himself and walks out if his house.

He sits at a bus stop and wait for Hanbin to arrive. He finally sees Hanbin and put his hoodie on so Hanbin can't see his face. He follows Hanbin everywhere the male goes until he sees Hanbin with a girl. So Hayi is a girl. Jiwon sees the girl named Hayi hooks her arm with Hanbin's. "What in the world she's freaking doing...?" Hanbin and Hayi walks together side by side away from Jiwon. "Well that little piece of sh-" Suddenly Hanbin look at his way and he immediately hide in a coffee shop.

Jiwon gives up because he lost Hanbin and that little brat, Hayi. (Well that's what Jiwon call her) He walks toward a shop to buy a drink. Damn he's tired of following people around. After he bought the drink that he chose, he walks out of the shop and someone accidentally bump into him. "Wow dude-" "Jiwon hyung?" Jiwon looks up from his phone and see Hanbin (with Hayi actually but Jiwon acts like he doesn't notice her)

Jiwon realizes that Hanbin might recognize his attire. Jiwon immediately run from the two people's sight. After he is sure that he losts them, he takes a deep breath and pray that Hanbin won't remember what he wears today because if Hanbin recognizes what he wears, he might know that Jiwon has been following him around.

That night, Jiwon gets a text from Hanbin.

Hyung I know it's you ^^


Heh