007

You

"Good morning" Jiwon smiles. "Good morning" Hanbin answers back. "How's your sleep nowadays?"

"No nightmares" Hanbin smiles. "Thanks to the dream catcher you gave me" He adds. "Stop being lovey dovey and get in!" Jinhwan shouts. "Coming!" Jiwon shouts and he and Hanbin get in.

 

"We're here!" Junhoe shouts. It's holiday (finally! after a few months going to school) and they decided to spent time together at Jeju Island. "Thank god your cousin owns this place because I'm broke" Hanbin says at Jinhwan. "Now! Let's decide who will get the master bedroom!" Jiwon says. "My cousin own this place so I'm the one who will sleep in the master bedroom!" Jinhwan argues. "That's not fair" Jiwon frowns when Jinhwan and Junhoe walk into the master bedroom.

"Where's Donghyuk?" Hanbin asks Jiwon who is using his laptop on the bed. "Jinhwan said that he'll come here on his own because he have something to do" Jiwon answers and Hanbin nods.

It's 8pm and they are busy setting up those barbeque things, setting up the camp fire and setting up the place to eat. "DONGHYUK HAVE ARRIVED EVERYBODY!" Donghyuk shouts as he enters the backyard. "Good! Now help us!" Hanbin says and pull the younger male to help him setting up the table. "I just arrived and I have to help" The younger male whines. "Shut up and help"

The sizzling sound that comes from the grilling meat makes them more hungry. "Cook the meat faster! I'm hungry!" Jiwon whines and he stomps his feet. "Shut up" Donghyuk groans.

"How I miss eating meat" Junhoe fakes cry. They eat the meat that Donghyuk grilled while talking about random things such as movies, soccer and others.

"Poor Donghyuk sleeping alone in the room" Jinhwan says. "Dude you really need to find someone" Jiwon puts a hand on Donghyuk's shoulder. "Why don't we set Donghyuk up on a blind date?!" Junhoe suggests. "Blind date? That's a good idea!" Hanbin nods. "B-Blind date?" Donghyuk stops eating. "I don't need blind date! I-I'm good on my own!" Donghyuk stutters. "Oh really?" Junhoe asks teasingly. "Yes"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"You're really okay on your own?"

"Yes"

"Do you already have someone? Is that why you don't wanna go for a blind date?"

"Yes"

"So you do have someone"

"Ye- What?!" Donghyuk's eyes widens. "I mean no! No! I don't have someone!" He argues. "Yes you do have someone now shut up and eat" Junhoe smirks and continues eating his meat. "We really need to meet Donghyuk's love" Jinhwan teases. "Yeah. We really need to meet him back in Seoul. Oh by the way Donghyuk, do you have a picture of him? I wanna seeeee!" Jiwon says. "No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Where's your phone?"

"In my bag" Jiwon stands up and walks toward Donghyuk's bag. He takes out Donghyuk's phone and laughs at the lock screen. Donghyuk, who is busy concentrating eating his meat, finally realizes what's happening and tries to take his hand phone away from Jiwon. "Give it back!" He tries but Jiwon doesn't budge. "Look guys! Donghyuk's lock screen have a picture of him and his boyfriend!" Jiwon announces and passes around Donghyuk's hand phone.

"Aw he is cute!"

"Donghyuk already grown up!"

"Why is his lips so shiny? Did he wear lip balm too much?" Donghyuk smacks Junhoe's back. He grabs his hand phone and stuff it inside his pocket. "Aww our Donghyuk is mad" And the hyungs starts to tease Donghyuk about his lover ad talk about random things until late night.

 

"I'm so tired" Jiwon yawns and flops down on the bed. "Yunhyung seems like a nice guy. He and Donghyuk is a cute couple" Hanbin comments. "We really need to meet him, right?" Jiwon mumbles a 'yes' loud enough for Hanbin to hear. "Yunhyung is so sweet towards Donghyuk. How I wish I could have a lover like that" Hanbin adds and that caught Jiwon off guard. He wants a lover?

"Jiwon" Hanbin calls. "Do you like someone?"

"Like someone as a friend or a crush?"

"Crush"

"Yes I do"

"Wow who's that?"

"Someone I know"

"Mind telling me?"

"It's a secret"

"Mind telling me about him?"

"Well..." Jiwon starts. "He's a nice guy. He's cute too and we have many similarities. We like hip hop and all. I really like him but I don't know whether he likes me or no" Jiwon continues, "We first met at a mart where me, Jinhwan-hyung and Donghyuk always hang out after class. My heart was pounding so fast that my hands started to get sweaty and I acted not cool around him" Jiwon stops for a while and looks at Hanbin. Hanbin nods as a signal for him to continue. "He's a nice guy to talk to. He told me he always get nightmares. So I bought him a dream catcher and he said he didn't get nightmares anymore" Jiwon glances at Hanbin who's eyes already widen. "And now, he is lying on a separate bed beside me with his eyes widen in disbelieve" Jiwon smiles.

"You like me?" Hanbin asks carefully. "No, I like pooh" Jiwon laughs. "Of course I like you silly! But I know you don't like me that wa-"

"I like you too" Jiwon stops talking when he hears Hanbin's confession. "Y-You do? Does that means this is not a one sided love?"

"Nope" Hanbin smiles. Jiwon sits up straight on his bed and stares at Hanbin before asking,

"Kim Hanbin, be mine?"


ehehehehhe bc im happy (holiday holiday holi holi holidaaaay~)


oh btw im gonna do a fanfic (one shot) (mpreg woohoo) (doubleb) can riiiight??

 

(doing this new oneshot bc this ff reach 100++ followers)

(i love you all)

(lemme kiss you)

(/throw iKon at the subscribers/)

(ehehehhehe)