001

You

“Here’s your ramen” Donghyuk puts a cup of ramen in front of Jiwon who’s looking like a dead person and take a seat beside Jinhwan. Jiwon mumbles a ‘thanks’ and grab the cup of ramen.

“What’s wrong?” Jinhwan asks. “Is this because of your crush?” Jiwon nods. “He’s dating someone?” Jiwon nods again. “Find a new crush then” Jiwon stops eating and look at Donghyuk. “Dude there will be no one in the world that will be better than my old crush” Donghyuk scoffs and answer, “What if there is?” Jiwon continues to glare at him while finishing his ramen.

 

Jiwon, Donghyuk and Jinhwan walk together towards the convenient store as usual after they finished their classes. “Hurry up! I’m hungry!” Jiwon whines. Jinhwan smacks Jiwon on the head and say, “We’re here. Stop whining!” Donghyuk giggles and Jiwon smacks the younger male on the head without any reason.

 

“No, I am not going to study so don’t mak-“

“Jinhwan hyung!” Jinhwan stops talking. He looks at the source of the voice and his eyes widen. “Junhoe?” Junhoe walks toward Jinhwan and give him a hug. “Hyung! You’re not going to believe how I suffer going to school without you being my senior and- Oh! I bring a friend of mine too! Where in the world is- HANBIN HYUNG” Jinhwan, Jiwon and Donghyuk turn their heads around towards Junhoe’s friend.

“It is not necessary to call my name out loud” Hanbin hisses and pinch the younger’s arm. “Pardon me. I’m Hanbin. Junhoe’s friend. Nice to meet all of you” Hanbin bows and he smiles toward them. Jiwon swears he can feel something flying in his stomach. He feels weird. Really weird. “What the hell is wrong with my stomach? Did I eat an expired ramen? I think no. Do I have to use the toilet?” Jiwon thought.

“Jiwon hyung! Introduce yourself!” Donghyuk whispers. “What? Oh um.. So, um.. my name is Jiwon. Uh yeah. That’s all I have to say. ….I guess?” Jiwon looks to his side and see Donghyuk smirking at him. “Nice to know you Jiwon” Hanbin smiles at him and he stretches out his hand to have a hand shake with Jiwon. Jiwon is paralyze by Hanbin’s smile and he doesn’t know what to do next. “Should I shake hand? Or what? Why am I sweating?”

“Are you okay?” Hanbin looks at him with worried eyes. “N-No. M-Maybe the ramen is too spicy? Whew! My stomach feels really weird. I need to go to the toilet. Excuse me” Jiwon says immediately and leave the place to go to the toilet. “What the hell is wrong with me?” Jiwon splashes water all over his face and slap his face once. Twice.Thrice. And he regrets slapping himself. Actually, Jiwon is a friendly guy but he doesn't know why he acts like this.

 

“Oh, Jiwon-ssi!” Hanbin calls and Jiwon almost, almost have a heart attack. “Act cool Jiwon”  Jiwon sits beside Hanbin and asks, “Where are the others?”

“They said that they’re going to the arcade”

“And they leave me?”

“Donghyuk said that I have to wait for you until you come back”

“And why is that?”

“He said that you always forgot the way to the arcade?”

“W-What? N-No!”Jiwon sighs and continue, "I should go now" Jiwon stands up and walk towards the exit. Before he could walk any further, Hanbin grabs his arm and again, Jiwon feels that weird feeling in his stomach. “Are you going there alone?” Hanbin asks. “Um.. Yes?” Jiwon feels that his face is getting hotter.

“Should I accompany you? Because Donghyuk said-“ Hanbin’s phone vibrates and Jiwon feels disappointed when Hanbin let go of his hand. He, himself doesn’t even know why.

“Jiwon-ssi, I hav-“

“You can just call me Jiwon”

“Okay then… Jiwon, I have to go. It’s nice meeting you. I’ll accompany you to the arcade next time! Don’t lost your way on the way there!” Hanbin waves at him and smile.  Jiwon waves and smile too but then he realizes, “What does he mean by next time? Are we meeting again?” And he giggles like a teenage girl.

 


FIRST CHAPTER IS UP YOOO! Hope you guys like it! ^^

The world need more doubleb bc they're too cute TT^TT

(Credit to the owner)