crazy kang gary

Saranghae...Oppa

Gary wakes up with a terrible headache..it was from his hung up last night..he tries to shake his head while pressing his eye balls..he is in his room..he was with Gil and Haha last night..he drank until drunk..he frowned..trying to remember hard about what had happened yesterday...Shin Ri..her face appears in his mind..he was about to swear when suddenly Gil and Haha appears in front of him..

" hyung...are you okay?..last night you was totally drunk.."

 

" Yah...my head is about to explode"

 

 

" Don't grumble hyung..it's your choice..you're the one who choose to "shower" yourself with alcohol.."

 

 

" fine!!..yes!!! It's my choice.."

 

 

"Bro...relax..don't flush your anger towards Dong Hoon...he's just worried about you..."

 

"Yah I know..mianhe Dong Goon ah..aissshhhh pabo me..why am I torturing myself when she is enjoying her life well.."

 

" Who hyung??tell me...it's okay hyung..i know you're stressed"

 

" Who else..that ...Shin Ri..I hate her!!!..damn I'm suffering because of her..no wonder she just leave..without a word..she's seeing someone behind my back..thought she's pure and different..but she is just the same..like all my ex's..."

 

" Kang Gary...calm down...stop accusing and make your own conclusion.."

 

" Bro..why are you backing her up??..did she dated you too??!!!"

 

" Hyung...listen to Gil first..he is right..you didn't know the truth.."

 

" Listen to me..you know nothing.."

 

 

"Oh yeah..what did you know that I didn't..tell me Gil!!...did you two purposely planned to hurt my feelings??!!! You're also into this Dong Hoon?? What happened to our friendship and brotherhood??!!!"

 

Kang Gary shouted in anger...he tries to stand up from his bed but the hang over was too strong from him..he nearly fall but luckily Gil and Haha managed to catch him before his head hits the floor..Haha quickly grab a glass of water and pain killers which was already prepared earlier by Gil as he knows whenever his buddy ended drunk..he will needed those in his room..

 

" Cool down hyung...here..take this..when you're sober..we will tell you the truth about her.."

 

 

" Yes bro..Dong Hoon is right..it's time for you to know the truth about Shin Ri.."

 

" What about her??..the truth?? I've seen it with my own eyes..that's the truth.."

 

" Hyung...you always advise me not to make own conclusion or assuming about things whenever I'm angry...but look at you now..."

 

" Bro..you're still upset..chill okay...we will be at the living room..just try to relax..you know I wouldn't lie to you right..we had been buddies and bestie for a long time"

 

" Whatever you say buddy...I trust you..yes..I know..I'm so sorry..I shouldn't shouted and flush my anger towards both of you.I'm so sorry..."

 

Kang Gary closed his eyes for a moment..trying to calm himself..both of his buddies are right...he is too emotional right now..unstable..when he heard the door being shut..he flushed in anger again..

 

" why do you have to lie to me?!!...what have I done to hurt you??!!..nothing!! Wae...wae...thought she's better than Ji Hyo..I rejected Ji Hyo because of her..if just...if just...arghhhhhh..stress!!!!..what will Gil and Dong Hoon tell me about that ??..maybe it's just a cover up..they should know that I've seen everything with my own eyes!!!..I've heard everything with my own ears... I'm going to drive myself crazy if I don't talk to someone..but will she answer me??"

 

He sighed hard..he place both of his hands on his head..he really needs to talk to someone...that someone is Ji Hyo..

 

" Mong Ji...seriously I regretted my decision..probably I should accept your love maybe I'll be happy..but now you're with Jong Kook hyung...what should I do??..aishhhh...I'm so stress!!...Pabo me...I shouldn't trusted her...she's a big liar..Mong Ji ah...will you understand how I feel??..she fooled me...will you answer me if I call you or Jong Kook hyung's voice will greet me on your phone...."

 

Kang Gary closed his eyes and started to recall back what had happened before..how Ji Hyo truly fallen for him and how he choose to reject her..how her tears dropped...

 

" Mianhe Mong Ji ah...maybe I should.....make you fall for me again...maybe....I should start with a friendship...maybe I should try...try my luck....who knows maybe she tries to forget me and that's why she chooses Jong Kook hyung...Mong Ji..your monday boyfriend is back.."

 

He knows only Ji Hyo could understands him and make him smile again...he reached for his hand phone and dial her number..

 

" Mianhe Jong Kook hyung...I have to break my promises that I've made...although this mean I've to betray you..mianhe hyung...mianhe..Ji Hyo is still not your wife...I still have a chance to gain her love back..may the best man wins..."

 

Tears started to fill his eyes...slowly he closed his eyes...he throw away the guilt for betraying his hyung...

 

" Mianhe hyung...mianhe...maybe I'm the bad guy but for the sake of love..I need to try...I need to win back my love...she used to love me not you..Mianhe Kim Jong Kook"

 

he will try to win her heart back...his heart beats slowly...as he wait for the tone to be answered..he pray hard that his Monday girlfriend will answer him.....

 

" I need you back Mong Ji...I need you..."