are you sure??

Saranghae...Oppa

Gap Jin arrived at the hotel after a long journey drive..he disguise himself with a wig,a cap and a face mask...until nobody recognized him..luckily he managed to exchange cars with his bestfriend..so it wouldnt be that obvious that he is Gap Jin as he drove unknown vehicles to the shooting location..he slowly walked into the lobby..there's a few reporters..but he successfully managed to pass them...when suddenly he bumped onto Jaesuk who was about to press the elevator button..he approached Jaesuk slowly...

" Psstt...Jaesuk hyung!!!....psssttttt.....hyung!!!!...."

" Mwuh??...huh...who is that??...whose voice was that??...I swear I heard someone calling my name...aisshh...maybe Im so tired indeed...thats why I keep on imagining thing...aisshh..."

" Psssttt....Jaesuk hyung...look behind you....turn around..."

Jaesuk felt unease...but he force himself to turn..he nearly jumped and shouted as he saw one person with a long curly wig which cover half of the face..with cap on the head and face mask which covers a below part of the face..Gap Jin quickly raised his hand and closed Jaesuk's mouth as quick as he could...Jaesuk tried to struggle...but when he saw that person giving him a sign to be silent and relax...he nodded and agreed..he stand close to that person...and that person whispered to his ears..

" Jaesuk hyung...its me Gap Jin!!..."

" Who??...I cant hear you clearly..."

" Its me Gap Jin...Jong Kook's manager..."

" Yah!!...Gap Jin??...but why are you wearing like this??..I hardly cant recognize you at all.."

" Hyung...I'll tell you later...can we go somewhere before those reporters notice us??..."

" Come with me...Im heading to my room...hurry up..."

Both of them walked into the elevator..as the elevator door closed...Gap Jin removes his cap..living his wig and face mask...Jaesuk smile widely while staring at him...deep inside his heart..he knows..Gap Jin has to disguise himself to avoid the reporters...but he looked like a crazy freak..especially with the long curly hair wig..Gap Jin looked at smiling Jaesuk..he couldnt guess the reason Jaesuk keep on smiling at him...but he knows one thing for sure...it must be his wig..which he borrowed from his friend whom is a theatre actress..

" Yah Jaesuk hyung...what is so funny??..is it because of this wig??..aahh..I knew it..."

" Gap Jin ah...its not funny..but you looked like a crazy freak...hahaha..thats why Im smiling...because..."

" Wae??...freak??..why hyung??...because of what??..."

" You wear the wig upside down...hahaha...it looks very obvious as you remove your cap...hahaha..you should looked yourself in a mirror"

" Omo??...that why the wig keeps on moving around on my head..it wont stay still..aisshh..pabo me...never learn how to wear a wig properly..."

As the elevator door opens..they walked side by side towards Jaesuk's room..he opened the door using the spare card that Gary returned earlier before he left...they steps into the room and choose to sit at the verandah...Gap Jin removes his wig..its damn hot..

" Hyung..I wanted to ask you about Jong Kook..."

" Dont worry Gap Jin ah...he's in a good hand..thats what Gary told me earlier before he leaves..."

" What do you mean hyung??...Good hands??...tell me hyung...I couldnt get him through his phone..."

" Aishh...Gap Jin ah...you know how runningman family is...we will definitely take care of each other..Jong Kook was injured..he was send to the clinic by Ji Hyo and her manager...and after getting the treatment..Jong Kook decided to leave with a friend to a rural area...while Ji Hyo and her manager proceed with their filming schedule.."

" What??!!..injured himself??...and he decided to leave with a friend??..without informing me??..hell no hyung..Jong Kook will never do that..he will definitely informed me..no matter what happend..I dont feel good.."

" Yeah..accidently injured himself..but Im so sure that he will be okay as both Ji Hyo and her manager accompanied him to the clinic to seek for medical treatment..dont worry so much Gap Jin ah...he will be okay...we both knows how strong is Jong Kook..he is mr.capable..remember??...well about leaving with a friend..Gary told me that he got the infos from Ji Hyo's manager..maybe he needed his time alone..you know after this whole scandal burst on the national tv..I could tell..its better for him to be alone at the moment..he will call you when he's ready...can tell that Gap Jin..."

" But hyung...I know most of his friends..hyung, I need your help..can you asked Ji Hyo's manager about Jong Kook's friend that fetch him..maybe I can go and search for him later..."

" Okay...dont worry..I will call her now..because Gary did leave her phone number to me in case of anything happend.."

Gap Jin nodded..he watches Jeasuk dialing Ji Hyo's manager phone number..Jaesuk can hear the tone...but nobody answered the call..he tried again...this time the call is answered..

" Eun Min ssi...its me Jaesuk oppa..sorry to disturb you at this time....where are you Eun Min ssi??"

" Yah Jaesuk oppa...its okay oppa...youre not disturbing..Im at unnie's filiming location..what is it oppa??...anything that I can help you with??"

" Yah...Mong Ji still shoots at this hour??..I thought she was already at home...(aisshh..this girl..no wonder she always fallen asleep everywhere)...mmm...Eun Min ssi...Gary told me that you said Jong Kook leave with a friend..is that true??"

" Yes oppa..he did left with a friend..why oppa??...about unnie...you know how hardwork she is...fully dedicated on every scene..this is the latest drama of unnie's...just signed her few days ago..."

" Emm...tell Ji Hyo not to be overwork okay..she still needs to rest..mmm..Eun Min ssi..did you recognize Jong Kook's friend??..because his manager, Gap Jin is here..looking for him..."

" Oh...well Jong Kook oppa did used my handphone to call his friend as his phone was dead..I'll message you the number..oppa...dont worry much my unnie..I'll take a good care of her...furthermore she's playing a good role..as a surivivor..hahaha"

" Mwuh??...What is the title of the drama??..okay...I'll wait for your message Eun Min ssi...thank you very much.."

" No problem oppa...unnie's drama??..it is known as BE KILLED OR TO BE KILLED..a suspence drama oppa...okay oppa...got to go now..bye..."

The call was ended...Jaesuk told Gap Jin about his conversation with Eun Min..Gap Jin sighed and he feel relief as he heard everything from Jaesuk..he nodded...

" Dont worry..we will wait for her message...meanwhile how are you going to handle the reporters later??..do you need my help??"

" Thank you hyung..but everything is under control...our agency has decided to make a press conference next week to clarify everything..most important..we need to cover Jong Kook until he is totally proven guilty..and thats why I really need to know where is him.."

" Is that so??..I understand Gap Jin ah..but if you need anything from all of us..just let me know and I'll call the others.."

" Thanks again hyung...you really care about Jong Kook..he is truly a lucky guy..everyone cares about him..."

" Gap Jin ah..thats what families are for..."

Meanwhile...Eun Min quickly sent a message to someone..after a while..she received a reply...she grinned...she knows what she is supposed to do..she type a number and sent it to Jaesuk's number...

Jaesuk's phone vibrates...it was a message from Eun Min...he gives his phone to Gap Jin...Gap Jin quickly dialed the number...He frowned...he did heard someone answering his call..but the reception was totally a disaster...within a few second..the line was cut off..he sighed..he tried again..but it went into a voicemail box..he decided to send a message when suddenly...

Gap Jin hyung..From where did you get my friend's handphone number?.perhaps Ji Hyo's manager give it to you....I answered your call but I couldnt hear anything..the reception is really bad..thats why Im sending you a message furthermore my handphone is dead..dont worry Im all okay..need some time alone...will contact you once Im ready to face all of them..take care hyung..

From : 89×××××××

He felt relief...he hope Jong Kook will be okay..he showed the message to Jeasuk..Jaesuk smile while looking at him...they both knows...Jong Kook is a strong guy...and he will remain as he is...Gap Jin decided to leave for home..because tomorrow he needs to attend a meeting with the agency...he puts on back his wig, cap and face mask..he gives Jaesuk a manly hug and thanked him for his help...they bid goodbye..he knows he needed to keep track on Jong Kook..he will contact him again tomorrow..

As the other party.... for Eun Min...she laughs out loud...

" Pabo!!...hahaha...so easy to be trick...mmm..looks like they wont look for you anymore Kim Jong Kook...nobody will know what will happend to you expect for me.....well...I still have a big surprised for you and unnie...hahahaha....you will surely thank me...hahahaha..let the game begins..."