like a baby..

Saranghae...Oppa

Its been 2days after the whole RM casts decided to bald their head after they agreed with Jong Kook's idea..to show support to their one and only female member..Ji Hyo..today is Jong Kook's physiotherapy session and seems Gap Jin was busy..Kang Gary decided to offer himself as Jong Kook's companion for the whole day..after visiting Ji Hyo one hour earlier..he pushed Jong Kook who was sitting on a wheelchair heading to the physio room..when sudeenly they heard a familiar voice shouting behind them..

" Oppa!!...wait for me...I want to be with you guys too...wait for me..."

" Mong Ji??"

Both of them stunned when they saw Ji Hyo and one of the nurse..she was walking in a speed pace..when she approached them..she was breathing heavily..

" Ji Hyo??...but..but...youre still...."

" Aish Jong Kook oppa..I have a companion with me too okay...Introducing..Ms.Lee..she is going to be my babysitter for today..."

" Yah Mong Ji!!..not babysitter..but a nurse for you...youre not a baby...so "MONG" to be a baby...you dont even looked like a baby..."

" Kang Gary!!..you want to die??..I used to be a baby okay..its just now..."

" Youre getting old...and wish to be a granny...am I right??..."

" Yah pabo!!!...why do you always love to tease me??...aish..luckily you are bald..if not..surely I'll pull your hair until it came off your scalp..."

Kang Gary looked at Jong Kook..and bend his body on Jong Kook left side and whispered to his ears..

" Hyung...are you sure you are falling for this SCARY BABY over here??..But it a good idea to be bald..when we start to film for RM...Mong Ji is not to be able to pull our hair anymore..hahahaha"

" Gary ah...100% positive..I still love her although she is scary sometimes..hahaha..thats why I told you guys to be bald..now you know why..."

Both of them laugh..living Ji Hyo in her "MONG" state again..they continued their short journey heading to the physio room..atlast they arrived..Kang Gary pushed Jong Kook to the male physiotherapist who was already waiting for them and handed his cards..While he moves and stand nearby Ji Hyo..the nurse who was with Ji Hyo earlier decided to leave them to have their private moment..she choose to sit outside of the room..Jong Kook was lifted into the massage bed..he sits with frowned on his face..

" Oppa...you should be tough...youre the commander and SPARTA, remember??!!..come on..show us some courage..."

" Yah Ji Hyo...you think its easy to learn and train how to walk??..its painful..my ankle hurts...seems like I may have to rely on the cane for my whole life..."

" Hyung...dont say that...you have to be strong..just like your ACE here...hehehe..she 's tougher and stronger than you.."

" Kang Gary!!..stop teasing me..or else Im going to make you my cane for life..huh.."

" Yah pabo!!..why do you always have to scold my Gary oppa??..you want to die??..I still have a choice to choose between you and others okay...hahahaha"

" Gary...look at your dongseng..she really into something!!..how dare she say she could choose others than me...Ive confessed my love for her...huh..Ji Hyo ah..who's in your list??..tell me...Im going to bash those guys like a tofu"

Both Ji Hyo and Kang Gary laugh at Jong Kook..finally he can show his jealousy clearly infront of her..Kang Gary looked at both of them..and pray..hoping the happiness will remain until the end of their breath..Theyre accompanying Jong Kook for his physiotherapy session..since it was still in the hospital area..she was allowed to follow them..but still she will be fully observed by one of the dutied nurse..Kang Gary sighed hard...deep inside his heart..he wished that he could find Shin Ri as fast as he could..until now..both him and Gil failed to contact with Park Siblings..he walked to nearby chair and sit...while watching Ji Hyo standing nearby the walking bar and Jong Kook was sitting on a bed..being massage by the therapist..preparing him for the session...he took out his handphone and stroll along all the photos between the two of them..when suddenly..Ji Hyo realized Kang Gary's changes..from a smiling face..turning into a sad face..she walked to him and sits beside him...

" Really missed her, Kang Gary??...did you managed to contact her??.."

" Mmm....yes Ji Hyo..I really do...I really do missed her..I dont know where she is now..she just left..without telling me...or perhaps...she was only playing with my feelings..fooling me around..I know Im not good looking...I know Im not rich..mmm..I dont know Ji Hyo...but..I still love her...still do..until now.."

" Oppa...dont be sad..mmm..let me tell you something..although you had ordinary look..but still...you have a strong charisma and charm...and I guess that's why I used to fall for you.."

" Used to fall eh??..means the feelings are no longer there??..mmm...see even you can forget me easily...waaaa...this is not fair..Im so jealous of you both...waaaa...."

" Yah Kang Gary!!..the feelings are still there!!..but Im trying hard converting it into dongseng oppa relation..Im loving you as what you did..you always call me yout dongseng...now served you right!!..why you should be jealous with me and Jong Kook oppa??..although he had confessed..but I havent say anything..."

" Mong Ji ah..Im not jealous about his confession or either you accept it or not..but Im jealous of your companion wise..I wish...I wish...she was here...with me..right..now..by my side..no matter where am I..what I do...I hate this loneliness feelings.."

" Yah you two!!...stop the lovey dovey act...come and cheer me up!!..Im going to start..learning how to walk again..hahaha..."

Kang Gary slowly stand and walked while gripping his handphone in his hand towards Jong Kook who is already holding the walking bar using both of his hands..while the male therapist is holding his waist to prevent him from falling..

" Hyung!!..nothing lovey dovey hyung..Mong Ji is complaining about you..if you are weak..how are you going to carry her into bed when you both are married..."

" Kang Gary PABO!!!...oppa...dont listen to him..Im going to kick your fat *ss Kang Gary!!..just wait until Im totally recovered.."

" Mianhe...dont turn into the bad Ji Hyo..I hate the bad Ji Hyo...waaaa...hyung help me..your future bride is torturing me!!..."

Ji Hyo moves forward and managed to hit Kang Gary's head with her bare hands..she grinned widely and did her merong face at him...Kang Gary shouted in pain..while Jong Kook smile..looking at his two important person in his life..he knows one thing for sure..Kang Gary had no more feelings for Ji Hyo...and he decided to trust Ji Hyo again...when suddenly..Kang Gary's ringtone starts to roam...he looked at the screen..it is Gil...He quickly excused himself to answer the call...meanwhile Ji Hyo stand nearby the walking bar...the male therapist looked at her...

" Miss..would you like to learn how to support him??..probably he will need support from the person that is close to him.."

" I...I...mmm...I...I....he is heavy as an elephant...how am I going to support him??..he might break my bone.."

" Yah Ji Hyo...Im not that heavy..elephant is heavier than me..huh..."

" Jong Kook oppa...Im just kidding..dont be angry...come here..I will learn how to support you...who knows..later or soon you'll need my help...but you have to pay me okay...Im not helping you for free..hahaha"

" Yah Ji Hyo...cant believe this..youre charging me??..aishh..Mr.Therapist...its better you dont teach her at all..she's going to charge me soon..furthermore..she said..."

" That youre heavy as the elephant??..hehehe...you guys are sweet couples..its been a long time I havent met any couples like you two...come on Miss...I'll teach you..."

Ji Hyo just smile and looked at Jong Kook who was doing his merong face..the therapist asked Ji Hyo to take his position..standing and supporting Jong Kook's waist..he could feel her trembling and cold hands..holding his waist tight..the therapist teached her how to support and step accordingly..after a few times..she managed to support Jong Kook...she grinned..Jong Kook feel more comfortable and confident...he wanted to try for another round...the therapist instructed Ji Hyo to assist Jong Kook as he had another patient to attend..she nodded and smile...

" Ji Hyo ah...are you sure that you can supoort me??...if I fall on you..its going to be tragedy..an elephant accidently fall and crushing a mouse..."

" Yah Jong Kook oppa...trust me...Im good at this okay..if you fall on me..seriously..Im going to make you suffer more..Im going to brake your other bones..."

" Mmm...bones is okay..I feel safe than...but dont break my special muscle okay...hahaha.."

" Special muscle???...what is that oppa??.."

Jong Kook just smile widely..Ji Hyo was in her "MONG" state again...when she heard Jong Kook was laughing at her and showing her his pants..she was all blushed...

" Yah PABO!!!...I will definitely brake "it"..."

" Okay..okay...Im just joking Ji Hyo ah..dont be angry..come on...lets do it...I want to walk as fast as possible..I want to be normal again..."

" Okay oppa..."

Ji Hyo hold Jong Kook's waist..her gripped become more firm and comfortable for him..he started to walk..moving his feet..step by step..until he reached the end of the bar..Ji Hyo was so happy with Jong Kook's progress...she hugged him tight..and Jong Kook was frozed by her hug...but somehow..he managed to smile at her..its time for him to turn...she decided to hold Jong Kook from the front..she placed one hand on Jong Kook's waist and the other on Jong Kook's arm..he tried to step..but it was a bit difficult for him as he was not used with the way Ji Hyo hold him...step by step...slower than the earlier round when suddenly Jong Kook lost his balance...he tried hard to maintain his grip on the bar but it was slippery due to his sweats..Ji Hyo tried to hold him as tight as she could..but she was losing her balance too..she tripped and fall..luckily Jong Kook managed to hold her waist with his arms...their position was so close..his face and her face were centimeters away..she looked at his face..into his brown small eyes..she could feel his warm breath...she looked at his thin lips...she could feel..her heart was beating like crazy...meanwhile..he looked at her too...her beautiful eyes...shines..her red lips...its so kissable...his heart was pounding hard...he could feel her warm breath..he pushed her waist up slowly...

" ( why is my heart beating like this??..so fast...why am I trembling??..why did he looked so handsome today??..aish...are you going to kiss me oppa??...yah Ji Hyo...what are you thinking)"

" ( why is my heart pounding heavily??..am I nervous??..she is truly a goddess..Ji Hyo ah...can oppa...kiss you...??)"

Slowly he managed to support her waist...he firmed his gripped...and adjusted his body...he finally found that Ji Hyo already closed both of her eyes...he smile...he knows what did she expect...A KISS from him...he slowly bend..close to her face..close to her lips...when suddenly...

" Argghhhhhhhh......."

That scream make Ji Hyo opened her eyes..she saw Jong Kook lying down on the mat..he fall down and growling in pain....she was shocked...no wonder she couldnt feel his hand and arm anymore....she sighed and shake her heads before quickly approached him..

" Oppa...arent you supposed to fall on me??..but how come you are falling alone???..how did this happend??.."

" I...I...dont want to hurt you...if I fall on you..its like an elephant crushing the mouse..I rather be in pain alone.."

" Oppa...is it painful??..what am I suppose to do now??..how can I help to reduce you pain??..come on..give me your hands.."

" Arghhh...its so painful Ji Hyo ah...take my hand..hurry...hurry..."

Before she could lifted him up...he pulled her towards him...and she fall on him...she was blushed...again...their faces were centimeters away..she shyly looking at him...he placed his hand behind her head...pushing her head closing to his head...

" Come here...lets do this for real...youre helping to ease my pain...by kissing me Ji Hyo ah...just by kissing me..."

He lifted his head a bit...and slowly...his lips met her soft lips...she felt shivering and tense all over her body..his touch was soft...his lips was so tender...he felt her soft lips on his...its so sweet...and he was eager for more...her lips makes him forget his pain...and his kiss makes her forget everything...they kissed with passionate and sweetness...

==============================%

Yay...managed to update another chap..luckily I can use my mobile and tablet to update...sorry readers..I was typing with 1 hand..as my right hand was badly swollen..huhuhu...hate it when I couldnt sleep..forgive me if theres typo and error..will correct it when the doc discharged me..but when??!!..aishh..habe to stay for another 2 weeks..they need to put me antibiotic drips...I couldnt consume anything anymore since I vomitted non stop..since yesterday until now..aaahhh..this really s*cks!!..want to go home!!!...