because I....

Saranghae...Oppa

The doctor excused herself and walked out from Ji Hyo's room as she received a call...Mr.Cheon looked very serious and full with anger as he stared at the owner of the voice..he frowned..he knows the guy...he is the same casts in RM as his daughter..he is a well known singer...he is KIM JONG KOOK..the other guy with him is LeeSsang Kang Gary...they both greeted everyone in the room especially Ji Hyo's parents with respect..Mr.Cheon didnt reply..he stared at Jong Kook...studying his condition...

" Ah ha..atlast..you admit it hah??..your parents didnt tought you well huh??!!..come with me..I need to talk to you!!..(how are you going to take care of my daughter??..first, youve ruined her dignity by making her pregnant..secondly..look at you..youre on a wheel chair..aisshh...why are you always troublesome Sung Im ah...)"

" Appa!!!....pleasee...he is..."

Ji Hyo couldnt let her appa flushed his anger on Jong Kook..he didnt know the true story behind Ji Hyo's pregnancy..she tried to sit and stand...but seems her dizziness stops her from standing..she nearly fall...luckily Kang Gary and Eun Min managed to hold her..Jong Kook look at Ji Hyo and smile..

" Ji Hyo ah...please...let me talk to your appa..Im so sorry Mr.Cheon..Im admitting it now..dont put the blamed on my parents because they had tought me everything..It is me who should be blamed, Mr.Cheon.."

" Hyung...do you need me to accompany you??"

" Its okay Gary ah...I need to face Ji Hyo's appa alone..he needs to know everything about me and Ji Hyo...you stay here with Ji Hyo...dont worry..I'll be fine.."

Mr.Cheon walked out the room..followed by Jong Kook..pushing his wheel chair with his guts..but still he managed to turn his head...looking at Ji Hyo...

" Dont worry my ACE...Im your SPARTA..remember??...see you later...( Dont worry Ji Hyo ah..I'll keep my promise..no matter what..I'll make you MINE..regardless what had happend to you..although you was....)"

Ji Hyo's vision become blurred as tears started to fill her eyes..she looked at her umma..who was still standing still by Eun Min's side..

" Umma...its not true!!..Jong Kook oppa is..is...( Oppa...what are you trying to prove??..dont act like a hero..youre just making yourself looked stupid as you didnt know the truth)"

" Sung Im ah..dont worry..your appa wouldnt harm your boyfriend..let him do his responsibility as an appa to you..he knows what is the best for you, Sung Im.."

" Umma!!..he is not my boyfriend!!..he is...he is not....( Oppa...stop being silly..appa..umma..Jong Kook oppa is not the father of this baby..I was R*PED!!!)"

" What are you trying to say young woman??!!..he is not your boyfriend but you agreed to sleep with him until you get pregnant..what is that Sung Im??!!..you have truly changed..I dont even know my daughter anymore..."

" Umma!!..Eun Min ah...pleasee...tell my mom...everything...call the doctor too..I dont have enough courage to tell umma about the truth.."

" What are you trying to say Sung Im??..tell me..why are you crying like a baby??..tell me Sung Im..Im your umma...what happend??!!"

Ji Hyo burst into tears..Eun Min hold Ji Hyo's hand and meanwhile Kang Gary rubs Ji Hyo's back to calm her down...Eun Min excused herself and asked Mrs.Cheon to follow her to the doctor's room..Ji Hyo looked at Kang Gary...she was puzzled why did Kang Gary was so calm..

"( why are you and Jong Kook oppa were so calm...did I missed anything??..why did he needs to risk and sacrifices himself..) Oppa...didnt you wanted to know the truth??...why youre so calm??..Im not carrying Jong...."

Before she could finish her sentences..Kang Gary sits by her side...and looked at her..deep into her eyes..

" Shhhhhhh..Ji Hyo ah please dont cry..hope you are ready to know the truth...actually...both me and Jong Kook already knew that you was s*xually abused..you was r*ped.."

" What??...but..but..how come..I...I..make the doctor promised me..she will never broke her promises...( he knows everything..but he still...he still want me...)"

" Ji Hyo ah...listen to me first..do you remember the first time when both of you were admitted?.."

" Yes oppa...I do..I was in ICU.."

" Actually Dong Hoon called me and told me everything about what he heard from the medic team members...after that I decided to visit Jong Kook hyung, luckily he was all alone..so he started to tell me how you saved him by risking your own life..what have you done for him without thinking about your own condition..and after that the medical doctor passed by Jong Kook's hyung room..well I didnt expect that he's one of Jong Kook hyung's big brother..he walked in..and started to examine Jong Kook hyung's condition..after a while..Jong Kook hyung asked him about you..miracles really happend you know..he's the doctor who was treating you in the ER and operates you..he told us what had happend to you..."

" All of it oppa??!!..about how many...( four mens oppa...not one..not two...not three..but FOUR oppa..Im dirty oppa...too dirty...)"

" Ji Hyo ah..no need to regret..the damage had been done..after listening to his explaination..Jong Kook hyung cried hard..same as me Ji Hyo ah..because we couldnt imagined how terrified you was..how much you suffered..Jong Kook hyung told me..no matter what..he still loves you..."

" What??!!!..but..but..Im dirty oppa...four men had laid their hands on me..."

" Ji Hyo ah..you are lucky..because Jong Kook hyung really loves you..and I forced him to tell me about the cuts on his wrist..because it looked similar to mine..I know he did it on his own..."

" Oppa...I...I....( Jong Kook oppa...I didnt know that you really mean it when you told me everything in the room...I thought you was only trying to please me..) "

Ji Hyo cried again and she lowered her head..Kang Gary uses his hand..and hold Ji Hyo's chin..slowly he tilt Ji Hyo's head...

" Mong Ji ah...looked at me..Jong Kook hyung promised himself..as if youre pregnant..he will be responsible..and will take care of you no matter what happend..either you refused or you accept it...his love for you is truly sincere and big Ji Hyo ah..( because of me...I dont think so that Im wiling to admit to be a father to a baby that wasnt mine..)"

" Oppa....please..stop Jong Kook oppa..he didnt know what he's doing. ...( Jong Kook oppa is sacrificing himself because of me..its not worth it..pleasee...stop him...now go oppa..please....)

" Sorry Ji Hyo...but I couldnt stop him..he was doing it because of his love..his feelings..his heart...towards you..he was not being himself...is because of you..he is truly deeply in love with you Ji Hyo ah..you know what...I did notice something..youre also fallen for him...but you refused to admit it.."

" No..no oppa..I didnt love him..as I did love you..."

" Ji Hyo ah...listen to me and I wanted you to think carefully...you truly in love with him..if not you wouldnt risked your life for him..sometimes people dont realized how much they loved a person until the person was gone..fight for you love Ji Hyo..dont be a coward...you only love my companion..but you couldnt even take him and treated him as your companion. as your heart beats like crazy...am I right??.."

" How...how do you know oppa??.."

" Ji Hyo ah..because I see love in your eyes whenever youre with him...and I couldnt see it whenever youre with me..and I guess treating you as my dongseng is the best decision Ive ever made..."

" Oppa....is that true??.."

" Yes Mong Ji...its true...you loved him...until now..whenever youre lost in love....just put your hand on your heart..and the first name that your heart had mentioned..it was the prove..the prove that youre in love with that person.."

" Oppa...thank you...but I guess you need to go...pleasee...find both of my appa and Jong Kook oppa..."

" Okay dongseng...I'll leave now..."

Ji Hyo lay herself on the bed...

" Oppa...I never thought that I loves you too..I did it because..I dont want you to die..I did it because..youre my SPARTA..what will the ACE be without her SPARTA..I did it because..I dont want to loose you...mianhe oppa..I know I treated you wrongly..I know how strong your love for me now..but I couldnt let you admitted this baby is yours..its wrong oppa...its wrong..."

" Its not Ji Hyo...I did it because Im your SPARTA..because I need to protect my ACE...I did it because I want you to be happy..because I know I could make you happy..I did it because I dont want to loose you too..because youre my ACE...what will the SPARTA be without his ACE...I did it because...I want you...I want you SONG JI HYO.."

" ( Is that you, oppa??!!...is that you??)"

Ji Hyo turned to the familiar voice...it was Jong Kook on his wheel chair..her appa was the one who keeps on pushing him..together the doctor, Kang Gary, her umma and Eun Min walked into her room...she was surprised to see them..she could see his appa was no longer angry with her..same goes to her umma...when suddenly...her umma and appa approached her closely and hugged her tight...

" Mianhe Sung Im...I didnt know the truth until your umma and the doctor pulled me aside and told me what had actually happend to you...I was too angry when I heard about your pregnancy..and I failed to control my emotion after Jong Kook ssi admitted that he is the father of your baby...mianhe daughter.."

" Appa...its not your fault..youre just being a good appa to me..mianhe appa..I didnt managed to take care of myself.."

" Please forgive umma too Sung Im..."

" Umma..mianhe umma...I know Ive disappointed you..Ive should listen to you about Chang Joo oppa..I was stubborn...I thought youre just trying to separate both of us.."

They loosen the hugged and her mother sits nearby her side..smiling..looking at her and Jong Kook...

" Its okay...its okay Sung Im ah..the most important thing is now you are save..youre so lucky because this gentleman wanted to marry you as soon as possible.."

" What??!!..marrying me??!!..oppa..you must be joking right??!!..you cant be serious..Im pregnant..but its not your baby..(I dont even think that I wanted to keep this baby..)"

" Ji Hyo ah..although I am not the father of the baby..but the mother is you..the baby comes from you..and I want to A PART of it Ji Hyo...pleasee...let me be a part of it"

" Oppa...I...I...( I dont know oppa...what should I do..aborted the baby or keep it..aishhh...to many things at once..but Im still suffering nightmares because of that incident..if I aborted it..its going to be killing the innocent baby..but if I choosed to keep it and deliver it..watching the baby will definitely reminds me of the incident..oh God..what should I do...)"

" Unnie...you should marry Jong Kook oppa...."

" Yes Mong Ji..you should...because I know that he will take good care of you my dongseng...( atleas"

" Yah Eun Min..Kang Gary..please...let me think about it first okay..its not easy to make desicion okay.."

" Ji Hyo ah...Im not joking...I really wanted to marry you...lets think about the baby later okay..now..you need to think about your recovery.."

" In that case..you might probably have to wait oppa..because Im still confused..I didnt know what is the percentage of my love towards you...futhermore we still have a lot to pursue in our life and career.."

" Dont worry about it much Ji Hyo ah..about life and career..we will pursue it together..I wont force you to marry me..but I promised you one thing....I'll make you fall for me...each second..each minute...each hour..each day..each month..each years..until you'll completely fall for me..( I could feel that youre thinking about the baby Ji Hyo ah..I know your heart..dont worry..I accept your decision as I know..you know whats the best for you..)"

Ji Hyo's appa approached Jong Kook and lowered his body to hug Jong Kook..Jong Kook quickly hugs Ji Hyo's appa and smile...Ji hyo, her umma, Kang Gary and Eun Min were happy to see both of them hugging and forgiving each other..

" Jong Kook ssi...please forgive me on my rude behavior and harsh words towards you earlier..but why are you admitting the baby is yours..."

" Its okay Mr.Cheon..I dont mind about it..I know you was only trying to protect your beloved daughter..as a father..you had done your part..you want to why I did it Mr.Cheon??....I did it...BECAUSE I...I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER..I LOVE SONG JI HYO..AND I LOVE CHEON SUNG IM...I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER..EVERY INCH OF HER...SHE IS MY WORLD Mr.Cheon...she is MY WORLD.."