what???!!

Saranghae...Oppa

After making sure Jong Kook had hid himself well..Kang Gary stared at the door...he was breathing heavily..his heart beats was fast..he reached for the knob with his shaky hands..and opened the door slowly...when suddenly..Kwang Soo pushed the door as hard as he could...and quickly leaned against the wall...clentching his teeth and crossing his two legs together...and looked uncomfortable...he quickly rolled himself against the wall...while ji hyo was laughing from behind..Kang Gary was stunned but yet he felt relieved when it was his "family" and not anybody else

" Yah..what happend to you two??!!...you scared me to death..do you know that??!!..whats with the loud bang and the countinuesly bell rings???"

" Yah Kang Gary....dont looked at me...its was Lee Kwang Soo...asked him about it..."

" Hyung....Im so nervous until I feel like peeing every second...never been a keyboard warrior before...claming the justice for Jong Kook hyung... I really needed to pee since down stairs..but theyre too many reporters so that noona suggested for us to come back to the room......arggghhhhhhhhh.....I accidently bumped onto the door..while controlling not to pee in my pants...sorry hyung."

" Aisshhh pabo!!...this girin...why youre so clumsy??...go to the toilet now...before you pee in your pants....goooo!!!.."

Kwang Soo rushed himself to the toilet...both Ji Hyo and Kang Gary laugh at him..as he closed the bathroom's door loudly...Ji Hyo approached Kang Gary closely..Kang Gary knows...there were no escape for him now...he needed to face her...he forced himself to smile..he walked ti the bedroom and she followed him closely...

" Oppa....I know this is not a suitable time to ask...but...but I couldnt wait any longer...every each second..my heart is seeking for an answer from you...so...I guess..I needed the answer from you...mianhe Kang Gary.."

" Ji Hyo ah...its okay...no need to be sorry...I understand how you feel..come with me...we will discuss this matter at the verandah...."

" Okay oppa....let go..."

" Wait Ji Hyo ah...I need to get Jong Kook hyung out from underneath of the bed...Jong Kook hyung...its okay...you can get out now..its Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo..."

" Thank you Gary ah..."

Ji Hyo was surprised to know that Jong Kook was hiding himself underneath the bed..Jong Kook sticked his head out from underneath of the bed...and he rolled himself out...he sits on the bed...he smiled at Kang Gary...and watched both of them walked to the verandah...he heard the conversation earlier...a part of him was happy for her and his dongseng...but another part...was crying because he will loose the greatest woman in his life...without him realizing...tears started to drop from his eyes...Kwang Soo who was stepping out from the bathroom...saw everything...he rushed to calm Jong Kook...

" Hyung...its okay...hyung...just cry...I know youre so scared and tense....dont worry..Im a good keyboard warrior now...I'll protect you with my phone hyung..."

" Yah giraffe..how are you going to protect me with your phone??..pabo!!...you really know how to make me smile...you and your clumsiness..thank you Kwang Soo ah..( you know nothing Kwang Soo ah...you know nothing)."

" Hyung...Im serious...Ive got few keyboard warrior friends..we are fighting for you...dont worry hyung...I'll defend you..."

Jong Kook feel so pleased by Kwang Soo's statement...he never thought that Kwang Soo was really cared for him...he give Kwang Soo a quick hug..he looked at his dongseng's face...

" Thank you Kwang Soo ah...I really appreciate what you have done for me...I really do..."

" Dont thank me, hyung...we are family...but if possible..can you let me win in the next episode of runningman??..or perhaps ripping your nametag earlier than the others??...that would be enough for me, hyung"

" Yah Girin....youre taking advantage of me..you..you.....hell no!!..I wont let you win or ripped my nametag...never ever..."

Jong Kook had a second thought in his mind...he knows although his "family" tried hard to protect him...but still..he needed to find Eun Min to search for an answer...he knows Kwang Soo's weaknesses...as both Kang Gary and Ji Hyo were at verandah..so this is the best chance for him to escape and proceed with his own plans..he needed to trick Kwang Soo..

" Kwang Soo ah...can we go to your room??..lets leave the monday couple here...they needed to discuss something..."

" No hyung..Im so sorry...Jaesuk hyung has asked me to keep my eyes on you...I cant even take you to my room...your place is here..."

Jong Kook realized his trick wasnt working out...probably he should wait for Gap Jin to arrived...maybe Gap Jin could helped him to find Eun Min and in the same time he need a proper plan to visit Hee Jin at the hospital as he surfed from the net that she was guarded by police...dozens of reporters already camped out at the hospital's lobby..waiting for the latest news about her condition..and as a boyfriend ...he's worried about her condition..yet he needed to know what actually happend to her..

Meanwhile Kang Gary and Ji Hyo were sitting on the comfy chair at the verandah...both of them were speechless..when suddenly a loud vibration interrupt the silence...Kang Gary reached for his phone in pocket..looking at the ID...it is Haha...he answered the call...Ji Hyo watched her monday boyfriend with interest..she only heard...aahhh..ooohh..okay....from him...

" ( Aish this shorty...he really knows how to disturb my Kang Gary..how am I supposed to know the answer...its driving me crazy...I couldnt wait any longer..I need my answer today..today Kang Gary..)"

" Ji Hyo ah...they need me and Kwang Soo downstairs...is it possible for you to stay with Jong Kook hyung??..I'll be back as soon as possible okay...then we will continue our discussion..orait Mong Ji??( Im so sorry Ji Hyo ah...its not that I dont love you..I do..but as my dongseng...Ive promised myself...and I will keep that promise...)"

" What??!!...but..but...oppa...youre leaving me alone with him??..what if he.....you know...he...he....( oppa...please...dont leave me with him....I dont want to be with him..)"

" Please Ji Hyo ah...dont worry..he wouldnt dare okay...I can guarantee you that...Im leaving  for a while...I'll be back....I promised..."

" Okay oppa...but you better hurry....who knows...maybe I may kill him....( I wish I could..he deserved to be punished)"

" Aisshh...Mong Ji...he's our family...dont do that..okay...I need to go now..keep yoir eyes on him okay..pleasee Ji Hyo..I need you to do it for me okay...( Im so sorry Ji Hyo...)"

" Okay then...Im doing this for you...( Okay Kang Gary...Im doing this because you tell me to...)"

Kang Gary just walked away from her and approached Kwang Soo who was busy talking to Jong Kook...

" Kwang Soo ah...come with me...they need us downstairs..hyung..Im leaving you with Mong Ji...please take good care of her...( Im giving you a space to sort it out hyung...I could feel you are hiding something from us...)"

" Wae??...but hyung...is it okay if we leave Ji Hyo noona and Jong Kook hyung together??..you know how scary noona could be if she turns into a bad Ji Hyo....Im afraid she might do something to Jong Kook hyung"

" Yah Kwang Soo...what did you said??...you want to die...huh..useless giraffe...I should let you pee in your pants earlier..."

" Noona...mianhe...mianhe...I thought youre still at the verandah..okay I'll join you Gary hyung....bye scary noona...bye tiger hyung"

" Lee Kwang Soo!!!!"

Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook shouted at him...he quickly opens the door and run outside..as Kang Gary bid both of them goodbye and closed the door...

"( Im so sorry Song Ji Hyo...my heart is only for Shin Ri...only her...)"

Ji hyo rushed to the door and looked at her monday boyfriend...walking through the coridor heading to the elevator...she closed the door and locked it

"( Come back as soon as possbile Kang Gary...pleaseee.....because...I couldnt promised that I wouldnt harm this a**hole...I hated him for life!!!...)"

...she sighed...infront of her...was a guy..a guy that she used to be with...he is Kim Jong Kook...both of them remained in silence...she stared at him...her anger started to boil...she feels annoyed and irritated by his attitude against her before...why he needed to lie to her...and pretended to love her...she was hurted terribly when she heard everything after silently peeked on Haha and Kang Gary...she wanted to ask him...how dare he played with her feelings...make used of her...she finally make up her mind to confronted him..as this might be the last time they were together...she exhale and inhale..a long deep breath...

" Jong Kook ssi....is it true???"

Jong Kook knows Ji Hyo must hated him so bad...and the way she stared at him showed him everything...he sighed...

" About what??...( stop accussing me Ji Hyo...you know nothing...)"

" About you used me...about youre messing with my feelings...about using me as bait...about everything that youve told Dong Hoon at the hospital...answer me now Kim Jong Kook!!!!..."

" What???!!!!"

He was totally speechless....

"(how could she knew everything....who told her...it couldnt be......)"