Ji Hyo & Jong Kook's fate (Part 1)

Saranghae...Oppa

"Ji...Hyo...ah....can...aarghhhhh.....you..hear......me??aaarghhhh...Ji...Ji...Hyo..are....you..there??"

Jong Kook tried to move him body although with lots of difficulties..he knows Ji Hyo is relying on him to save her..but how can he??...with broken ankle..his cuts fulled with pus..and they even hit him up...until he felt numbness on his whole leg..there's no escape for him...but atleast he has to help Ji Hyo to escape..maybe that would pay his sin to her..he take a long deep breath...while tried to raise both of his arms to remove the cloth that blindfolded him...he clentched his teeth to bare with the pain..tears streaming down his face...he tried not to shout...he knows this is the best time as he couldnt heard any movements or sound in the room..after a few tries and hardship...he managed to untie the cloth..he rubbed his eyes..as his vision was blurry due to his tears and the tied cloth..he inhale and exhale..trying to adjust his sight....slowly...he could see Ji Hyo was tied up..standing to the pillar...half n*ked...only her bra was left....fresh blood streaming from both of her legs..deep inside his heart...he knows why she screamed like hell...he knows...how bad they hurted her...he felt guilty..he failed to save her...his tears dropped again...he could see her face was full with bruises..her hair was half shaved..she looked terrible...she was pale and shivering...he forced himself...slowly using his arms as a cane to support hisbody weight and moved towards Ji Hyo...with hardship and although his cuts starts to be watery because of the pus..he still forced himself to move...

"Ji..Hyo..ah..its..me..Jong..Kook..oppa..can...you..hear...me??If..you...do..try...to...move....any...part...of...your...body...."

"....Opp....paaaa....."

" Ji...Hyo....ah....Im...reachi...arghhhh....Im...reaching you....wait....I...I...will...arrghhh...help..you...to....escape..."

"Oppaaaaa...dont...dont...help..me oppa...I...I..dont..want ..to ..live..its..so..painful..wish..Im..dead..by..now.I..dont..want..to..live..oppa.How..can..I face..Gary oppa"

"Sshhhh.Ji..Hyo..dont..say..that..Gary..is..a good..man...arghh...he..will..accept...you..trust...me..."

Jong Kook managed to reach Ji Hyo's tied hands...he ignored his own injury in order to untied her...his cuts becoming worst..its started to bleed again...but he bite his tounge..in order not to make a sound...or else Ji Hyo will freaked out...after releasing her hand...Jong Kook leaned himself on the dried grass nearby him..he removed his tshirt and throw it nearby to her feet..and he closed his eyes..he felt helpless...he's totally exhausted and in pain badly...Ji Hyo quickly hold her wrist...it was too pain for her..she quickly removed her blindfold..when suddenly....she could see Jong Kook's real condition...he was totally unrecognized with his....she couldnt say no more.....she burst into tears...why did he helped her with his worst condition...she feel so gloomy..he really tried hard to protect his ACE...and that's her...

"Ji..Hyo..arghhh.dont..cry..put..on..the..shirt, cover..yourself...its...going..to..be..okay..arghhh..soon..."

" Oppaaa.....why???...why??...your....your....oppaaaaaaa...."

"Ssshhhh..dont..arghhh..worry..about..me..Im..SPARTA,I will..do..anything..arghhhhh..to..save...you...."

" Why didnt you care about yourself, oppaaa..you hurted yourself badly because of me!!"

" No...Ji...Hyo...I..want..it..this..way...not..your...fault"

Ji Hyo walked slowly approaching Jong Kook...as she needs to bare with the sore and pain in the same time...she forced herself to sit on the dried grass...but she cried out loud as she could feel a sharp pain in her v*rgina..Jong Kook opened his eyes as he heard Ji Hyo's voice...really close to him...

"Ji...Hyo...ah...you...want...to...sit???..come..hereee..arghhhh..sit...on..my thigh...come...give....me...arrghh...your...hands..."

" Oppaa....its...its..too painful...I...I....couldnt...bare...the pain....its....killing..me..."

" Dont...worry....my...thigh...is...soft....it...it..arghhh.....wont...hurt...you...."

Jong Kook slowly raised his shivering hands to Ji Hyo....Ji Hyo grabbed it and hold it tight..she could feel his hands was cold as an ice..she slowly lowered her body...bended her knees...Jong Kook could see she keeps on frowning..absorbing the pain...

"Bite...my..hands...Ji...Hyo...ah...so...that...you...could...bare...with..the..pain..."

" But...oppa...I...I...."

" Just....do...it...Ji...Hyo..."

She bite his hands strongly and he was trembling to bare with the pain of her bite...atlast...she managed to sit on his thigh...she hugged him...she keeps on crying...Jong Kook was clencthing his teeth to bare with the pain...He looked at his ace..she was crying hard..he knows deep inside her...she was a strong woman...he closed his eyes...he keeps on wondering...who captured and locked them both in this place...it was a bricked square room..no windows...only one door which was locked from the outside...there one bamboo pillar in the middle and lots of dried grass on the floor...as if theyre in a farm...he slowly opens his eyes....she was still crying hard..trembling...as she tried to hold her head...she knows half of her hair was shaved...with shivering fingers...she tried to touch the bald part...but Jong Kook's hands quickly stops her from doing it...he knows she might be mentally break down...she looked at him...deep into his eyes...he slowly shakes his head...and tried to smile...

"No..matter..what, you..are..still..the..beautiful..Song..Ji..Hyo,nobody can..umphh..take..that..away..from...you"

" Oppaaaaaaaaa..."

She cried....when she heard his praised....She nearly hugged him for the second time...when suddenly...the door was unlocked...a familiar figures walked into the room..with evil smile on his face...he clapped his hands as he was enjoyed watching them.....

" Omo....what a drama..should I cry now??....such a loving couple...or should I say SPARTACE???..so sad..for both of you..but not for me..as I cant hardly wait to get my hands on both of you.....Hahaha...everything is going to be history soon for both of you...Song Ji Hyo...Kim Jong Kook...hahaha..."

" CHANG JOO OPPA??..Is that really you......but..but...why??...what have I done wrong to you oppa??..."

" Dont pretend to be naive Song Ji Hyo...I will not be tricked again with you...you worthless woman!!...you dont even know how to be thankful...you deserved to die!!!"

" What have I done oppa??...youre the one who dumped me..why do you need to do this to me??..I never thought you had revenge on me..because Im still under your agency.."

" Stop acting innocent b*tch!!..had enough of your drama..you are so cheap...you cheated me behind my back..I saw you drunk in a club and leaves the club with a guy...you were all over him...you kissed and hugged him...you nearly turned him on..you want to know how I know??...because HE WAS MY FRIEND!!!..."

Ji Hyo was about to respond to Chang Joo...her exboyfriend..but she was distracted by another familiar figures on the door....that person stared at her....her stare was full with hate and anger...

" Thats right Song Ji Hyo!!....you cheated him so bad...even if I killed you...it doesnt satisfied me..."

" Eun...Eun Min???!!!!!"