drunken allegation

Saranghae...Oppa

He drive speedly back to the hotel...he dial Haha's number...

" Yah hyung...anything??"

" Dong Hoon ah...Jong Kook hyung is drunk!!"

" What??!!!!...how do you know???!!...where is he now??"

" I'll tell you later..now I need you to go his room..Gap Jin is there too...I'll be there in 5minutes...hurry up!!!"

" O..oo...okkayy hyung...I'll go now"

Haha washed his face and rushes to the elevator...heads up to Jong Kook's room..he pressed the bell...Gap Jin opens the door...he walks in...when he saw Jong Kook was busy drinking...he was puzzled by his hyung's behavior...He approached the drunk Jong Kook...

" Hyung...are you okay??..why are you doing this to yourself??..what's wrong??"

" Dong Hoon...youre lucky..because Byul loves you so much...hahaha"

" Hyung...Im asking about you..."

" Really??..since when you care about me more than Kang Gary??!!"

" Yah hyung...dont say that...I care for you both equally the same...hyung,answer me...tell me...what's wrong with you??!!"

" Nothing is wrong with me...Im happy...soooo happy...hahaha..."

Haha looked back at Gap Jin...he was suprised by Jong Kook's answer...he was so worry about Jong Kook because Jong Kook will never act like this..they just watch him..he walks to the window...suddenly it slips from his mouth loudly..

" Im so pissed...Im so upset...she cant confessed to me but she can..change clothes in his car...wears his outfit..loves his companion...hahahaha...maybe...maybe they have..."

" Have what hyung??!!!"

Everyone was suprised by the voice that budged in to the room..it was Kang Gary...

" Hahaha...maybe youve sleep with her in the car that night...your range rover can...."

Before he could finish his sentences...a strong punchs hits his face...Kang Gary lost his temper...he punched Jong Kook on his face..Jong Kook fell on the floor..his lips bleeds...Haha and GapJin were shocked...but they were scared to interfere...

" Hyung!!!...you can accuse me anything..but dont say anything bad about your girl"

" Wooww....acting like her lover huh...I know you still like her...hahaha"

" You are too much..you know Ive move on!!!"

" Dont lie...you like to be with her...youre enjoying it well...you scumbag"

" Kim Jong Kook....you are drunk...Im not going to talk to you..Im leaving..."

" Why???!!!.scared of your own feelings??..you acted like a dog because of her...you even care for her although she've hurt you badly...youre so desparate...you wish youre her lover..but youre upset and devastated when she choosed me..you dog!!!"

" Hyung....."

" You wish you could feel her lips taste like...I know whats the taste like...its...its..strawberry...mmmmm..you know her milky skin...it was so soft..."

" Stop it hyung...youre too much...your allegation are nuts!!!...dont let me punch you again.."

" You are so fake Kang Gary...I know you wants her badly..you know what...you can have her..Im done..."

" She's not a thing...she cant be trade...."

" Oh yess...she can...she is too cheap..she's not satisfied with one man..hahaha...maybe we can make a deal....you sleep with her...and I can sleep with your angel..."

Kang Gary boiled with anger....he march to Jong Kook...gripped his collar and stare him on his eyes...

" Owwhh...look at the angry lover...Im just suggesting...hahaha..Ive already know how hot her inner....."

" Enough...!!!"

" You cant wait to get your hand all over her..dont you??!!....you and your fake apology..fake friendship..hahaha...I dont need a dongseng like you...liar!!!"

" Hyung..you better stop..."

" You are just a dog...dark and bad..and maybe your angel are as bad as you..you know how dogs make up....openly on the street..hahahah...you'll never be human..you should be ashamed of yourself..and I know..you cant be trusted!!"

" You......"

Kang boiled in anger...he punches Jong Kook few time on his stomach...he flushedd his temper...he was so disappointed with Jong Kook's allegation..he's too much..Gap Jin and Haha hold Kang gary from both side...They pull him away..Jong Kook fell on his knee...he just smile ..satisfied....Kang Gary look at his hyung...he lost his respect...

" Kim Jong Kook...youre lucky because she choose to be with you..but I guess..its not worth it...I'll show you what love means...l'll make you suffer!!!!"

He walks away with anger.....Haha tried to stop him...but he asked Haha to stay with Jong Kook because he needs him more...Haha approaches Jong Kook who was kneeling on the floor..

" Hyung...why did you accused Kang Gary with your crazy allegations??."

" You are also on his side??...good Dong Hoon ah...go and kiss his ...!!!"

" Hyung!!!...you know what...youre pathetic!!!"

Haha walks away from Jong Kook...he pat Gap Jin's shoulder...

" I need to go before I lost my temper too,hyung...he's not in a good condition...its better for you to stay...take care of him...because tomorrow its going to be a hard day for him"

" Okay Dong Hoon..."

Gap Jin couldnt say much...he knows Jong Kook has pissed his two dongseng...when he turn...Jong Kook already fall asleep on his kneeling position..leaning his head on the wall..he approached him and place Jong Kook's arm on his shoulder..try to lift him up to bed ..

" Come on Jong Kook..tomorrow you need to apologize to them....you make them angry with your stupid behavior...."

He could heard Jong Kook mumbling in his sleep...but he cant do much....he didnt know the true story...he cant be on anybody's side...he place a wet towel on Jong Kook's forehead...He stare at him....he pray...he hope everything will be okay for Jong Kook...either he'll remember or not...he had done enough damage to Kang Gary...