what now??

Saranghae...Oppa

Its been nearly 3weeks after the incident..Jong Kook's life has changed completely..when the doctor agreed to discharge him from the hospital..he thought everything will goes smoothly as it was..but ..he was shocked when the doctor advised him to use wheel chair temporary until his broken ankle completely recovers...he needs to attend physiotherapy sessions daily to overcalm and tried to make a fast recovery on his broken ankle..also a routine checkup for his injuries..he just nodded and force a smile on his face...he asked the doctor about Ji Hyo's current condition..the doctor informed him that she was recovering but she suffered depression and still traumatized...he sighed..as he still remembered..he sits on the wheel chair..and Gap Jin started to push him..towards her room..when suddenly both of them heard a loud scream...he recognized that voice..it was her...it was Ji Hyo..he didnt have couraged to enter her room and decided to passed her room before he left the hospital with Gap Jin..he promised himself..he will visit her later...The next day, the press conference which held by his agency was a huge success..his manager, RM casts and their families, his parents and his close friends attended to show him their morale support....finally..he was proven INNOCENT..based on the evidence..everything was actually a setup...thanks to late Hee Jin's confession video tape..it was played to the reporters during the pc..she was crying hard in the video..she keeps on apologizing..before telling everything was a setup to destroy Jong Kook's life,career and Ji Hyo's too..the mastermind were both Baek siblings..she even showed messages,phone calls and photos of their evil plans..including the made up 'r*ping scene'...Jong Kook's anger has be gone...together with her confession..atleast..she did the right things by exposing the truth to all...in the second tape contained conversation between her and the Baek siblings which leads the police to confirm that they are the main suspects...they are now officially wanted as the main suspects for killing Moon Hee Jin..purposely causing injuries to both him and Ji Hyo..for having intention to kill both of them...intention of ruin and destroying both of him and Ji Hyo..during the pc..Jong Kook took an opportunity to thank everybody that trusted him and always believing him..he admitted the scandal did really effected his life as he was struggling to handle the situation..luckily RM casts, PD's, crews and his manager helped him a lot...he was lucky to have everyone who keeps on motivated and supported him until today..he even told them, his feelings about the kidnapping incident and how he felt during the kidnapping..with Ji Hyo's couraged and bravery act, she managed to save him and after facing a lots of obstacles..she managed to get helped from the RM cast and their managers..she never gives up on him and was by his side until both of them being rescued...he informed everyone about Ji Hyo's condition and asked for them to pray for her as she had done a big sacrifices by risking her own life only to save his life.....he bended his upper body bowed 90 degree from his wheel chair with his teary eyes...his name was cleared..all the media did their jobs excellently by spearding the news all over the national tv's and radio's...even on the internet..keyboard warriors and busy defending Jong Kook and praising Ji Hyo for her braveness..as the news spreaded fast..all citizens.especially their fans knew the truth what had happend to him and Ji Hyo..they prayed hard for Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's recovery..they even started to gather at the hospital lobby as visitors are restricted to visit Ji Hyo..after few days..the routine started for Jong Kook...visiting the hospital daily..accompanied by Gap Jin...he planned to visit Ji Hyo later...

======================

Meanwhile in the hospital...Ji Hyo keeps on having the same nightmare..she was shouting and screaming as she was afraid of something..sometimes in her sleeps..she even bite her own hands eased the scary moments until her hands was full with cuts..always by her side..Eun Min..never gives up to accompany her unnie day and night..she tried to find out what actually happend to her unnie..after Ji Hyo had taken her medication..Eun Min gives excused to Ji Hyo..telling her that she needs to go to the canteen..Ji Hyo nodded and Eun Min steps out from her room..she walked straight to the doctor's room..she saw the doctor that was assigned to handle Ji Hyo personally..she informed the doctor about Ji Hyo's condition..the doctor informed her that Ji Hyo was physically abused and she was drugged..the doctor couldnt told her more..as Ji Hyo make the doctor promised her to keep the secret that she was s*xually abused...she was shocked and stunned..Eun Min cried and she couldnt believed her ears..she will wait until Ji Hyo told her the truth...the RM casts always visited Ji Hyo alternately expect for Jong Kook who will come after Ji Hyo falls asleep after taken her medication...he looked at her calm face..he knows he owe her his life...he leave with teary eyes...

"( thank you Ji Hyo ah..I owe you my life...)"

he promised to visit her again tomorrow..the next day Ji Hyo finally tell Eun Min that she was r*ped after discussing with the doctor and the counsellor as they agreed that Ji Hyo was finally could accept the fact.....Eun Min burst into tears..she couldnt imagined the worst thing had happend to Ji Hyo...she hugged Ji Hyo tight and tried to calm her down...now she knows why her unnie always had a nightmare during her sleep..

" What??...Unnie!!! Why did you keep this by yourself, unnie??!!..why??!! "

" I...I..I have to...thats why I keep on having nightmare, Eun Min.....( how can I tell you that there are four guys r*ped me that night..you dont even know how much I suffer..)"

" You have to??..what do you mean, unnie??.. unnie..pleasee..stop..pleaseee...Im so sorry...I was not there to protect you...Im so sorry unnie.."

She loosen her hugged...she looked at Eun Min..and tried to smile..she wipes her tears off...she hold both of Eun Min's hand..but slowly she started to feel dizzy..

" Look at me Eun Min ah....its not your fault Eun Min...its not your fault..I..I..."

" But unnie...I didnt know that oppa and Eun Soo are planning something bad towards you..I thought...."

" Shhhh...its okay Eun Min...the damaged had been done..I couldnt escape my karma..maybe this is the way Im repaying my sins...I may not be a good...."

" Unnie!!!...its not your karma!!..its their bad intention and bad doings towards you..youre innocent, unnie!!..I wish the police will capture them soon...( I'll do whatever it takes to bring them to jail..)"

" Hopefully Eun Min...hopefully...aisshh..enough of the sadness..give me a break..I need to be positive.."

" Unnie of course you should be positive..youre still alive..still breathing..but I promised you one thing...nobody will know about this okay..lets make a pinky promise..nobody will know about this..as you also asked the doctor to keep this matter as a secret..."

" Dont worry Eun Min...even if they didnt know..I still have to face the truth..my parents will definitely have to know about this when they visit me later on..soon...Im planning to tell them everything.."

" They have known about your admitance in this hospital, unnie..they called me two days ago..they will be coming today to visit you....as Jong Kook oppa's agency held a press conference few days ago..he informed everyone about your condition...he seems worried too..."

" Really??my parents will come today??..atlast..I will managed to hug my mom..mmm...how's Jong Kook oppa doing now??..his career??..his life??..well...I have to prepare to face them..lets act normal Eun Min..I dont want to worry them much..you know old folks..it may effect their health..."

" Yes unnie..in fact they are on their way now..Jong Kook oppa..mmm..he seems to be fine expect for the usage of the wheel chair that minimize and limits his movements..he is a free man and proven innocent after all the evidence are on his side...I guess everything became normal again..dont worry unnie...dont worry...I will be here..right by your side.."

" Omo...Wheel chair??..thank God..atlast he is truly innocent..( glad for you oppa..Im truly happy for you...you'll build your name again..).mmmmm...how do I look??...I need to look good infront of my parents.."

" Youre always a goddess, unnie..dont worry.."

" Liar..Im pale as corpse..hahaha..by the way did who else visited me??..."

" Oh..all the RM casts did..Jeasuk oppa..Suk Jin oppa..Kwang Soo..Dong Hoon oppa..Gary oppa and Jong Kook oppa too...others are restricted as Ive asked tighten security given to you due to yout health conditions.."

" All of them??..but I didnt managed to meet Jong Kook oppa.."

" Aish...he always shows up during your nap time..huh...perhaps he was still ashamed by his condition..using wheel chair to move around..but he will visit you again today after he ends his physio session this afternoon.."

" That oppa...mmmmm..."

" Unnie...how is your relation with Gary oppa??..he visited you daily but in a short time..what happend??..too busy for own girlfriend??"

" Eun Min ah..he is not my boyfriend..he will never be my boyfriend.."

" Why unnie...tell me...did he just fooling around with you??.."

" No...he had fallen..for someone else.....mmmm...I wishes him all the best..I guess love couldnt be forced.."

" Really??...you are not heart broken unnie??"

" Well..at first yes..but when he told me...he only takes me as his dongseng..and will still be my bestfriend..I decided to let him go..( furthermore..I couldnt face him and let him be my boyfriend when I was r*ped by four mens...Im too dirty to be his girlfriend..Kang Gary is a good and naive guy..he deserved someone better..)"

" You are born with good heart unnie..but one thing for sure...he'll be coming later by noon..."

Ji Hyo started to feel dizzy again.. seems to be itchy..she wanted to vomit..she tried to hold her breath..she keeps on feeling wanted to vomit..Eun Min rubs her back and quickly hold a plastic bag...handed it over to Ji Hyo..suddenly Ji Hyo started to vomit..but nothing seems to come out from expect for her own saliva..its was a bitter one..both of them looked at each other...

" Unnie....dont tell me..that....that...youre pregnant..."

" Am I Eun Min??...Im scared Eun Min...help me..we have to do something..."

" Wait here, unnie..I will get the doctor..to check on you.."

She nodded..Eun Min run towards the doctor's room..she managed to get the doctor with her..they came back to Ji Hyo's room and the doctor took Ji Hyo's urine sample..Ji hyo and Eun Min hold each other's hand tight..hoping for negative results..within 10 minutes..the doctor informed both of them that Ji Hyo is positively pregnant..

" What???!!!..Im pregnant??..it cant be..it cant be doctor.."

" Who is the father Sung Im ah..???!!!..tell appa!!..."

Ji Hyo and Eun Min were surprised by the voice..the doctor too.they turned and looked at the voice owner..it belongs to Ji Hyo's father..he looked angry and disappointed..meanwhile Ji Hyo's mother looked upset..her teary eyes..shows everything..

" Appa..umma...how long youve been here??..."

" Stop!!..dont change the topic Sung Im ah..answer me!!..Is this how you repay us as your parents??..pregnancy without marriage..what are you trying to prove to us??..your social life style which had changed you upside down???!!"

" Appa...I...I..."

" Mr.Cheon..please...let me explained..."

" Im talking to my daughter!!..dont interrupt"

" Appa...I...I.."

" Im so ashamed to have a daughter like you!!..do you know both me and your mother has to borrow money from our neighbours only to be by your side as fast as we could..we even drive straight away 5hours non stop..when we heard about you from the news..we are so worried and couldnt sleep thinking about you..but is this how you repay us Sung Im??.."

" Appa...I can explain..Im so sorry because of me...appa and umma facing difficulties to come far away from home..about the money..I will pay it back.."

" SUNG IM!!!..Its not about the money..answer me now!!..who is the father of your child??!!..."

" Sung Im ah..pleasee..answer your appa....tell us the truth.."

Ji Hyo parents walked nearby her..her father raised his hand and nearly slapped Ji Hyo on her face when suddenly...

" IM THE FATHER...AND THE CHILD IS MINE, MR.CHEON......"

Ji Hyo..Eun Min..Ji Hyo's parents and the doctor stunned by the answer from the owner's voice..they turned to him...there he was...with a bright wide smile on his face...Ji Hyo looked at him...it was unbelieveable for her..because she knows...he lied..but why...