Underage

Love Collection

 

I know I should be pulling right away, a kiss that last longer than 1 minute with my girlfriend is prohibited but it’s partly not my fault as she’s the one not letting it go.

 

“Krys…we…can’t…”

 

She stops the kissing but our lips still connects and I manage to utter those words out while she’s trying to inhale some oxygen for a longer lasting kiss. I know she heard me and she know the reason why I said that but she decide to ignore it by closing the gap once again. I felt her lips again gently on my pair of already swollen lips. I was at my limit, since I already said no more kissing and she’s the one who didn’t listen then there’s really no point of me resisting anymore. In one smooth movement our position swap without breaking the kiss I took control. I had my weight all on Krystal and I felt her arms tighten around my neck pulling in me closer than I already am. Our tongue touched and I couldn’t help but to yearn for more of her. The taste of her has never been this delicious before and it was all because I was holding it in afraid that I might lose control. But this time it’s different, it’s Krystal who’s asking for it. I kept extending my tongue in Krystal’s digging as deep as I can reach tasting every bit of her and in response Krystal let out a satisfying moan.

 

This is it, I don’t care what Jessica unnie will say because right now I want Krystal Jung.

 

I was about to take another step further tasting Krystal’s alluring neck but before I could get a touch of it a strong pair of arms grab hold of my shirt and threw me away. I end up landing on the floor hitting the back of my head on the wall.

 

“YAH! Didn’t I warn you already, you’re not allowed to touch my baby sister!”

 

Party over and here is Krystal’s older sister Jessica unnie. I rubbed the back of my head easing the pain and stood up facing Jessica unnie who have been shooting me icy glares again.

 

“Unnie it’s not Amber’s fault…”

 

Krystal tried to help but nothing will work at this point when Jessica unnie actually caught me red handed on top of Krystal and kissing her like that. Jessica unnie continue to glare at me, I gulp at her stares, a drop of sweat drip down and before I get injure by Jessica unnie I ran for my life.

 

This is not the first time I receive those glares from Jessica unnie in fact ever since I officially dated Krystal Jung, Jessica unnie has been like that to me. But who can I blame? It’s all because I’m dating someone who is underage.

 

 

 

“Amber sorry about today I thought unnie is staying over at Yuri unnie’s place.”

 

I can hear how sorry Krystal sound over the phone and I can’t blame her for what happened today. I mean, it’s hard for her to resist kissing me, right?

 

“It’s okay, so don’t be sorry. It’s late you should sleep otherwise you’re going to fall asleep in class.”

 

“Alright night.”

 

“Night baby.”

 

“Oh by the way, next time I’ll make sure to lock the door and I want you to kiss me like how you did today.”

 

Even over the phone I can feel she’s blushing at the last part of the sentence. I simple chuckled in response and we hang up. I threw the phone on the desk and dive in my comfy double bed. I stared at the ceiling and recall the hot event that just happened. I can still feel my lips swollen from the intense kissing and the feeling of Krystal’s chest against my body. My mind continue to wander and imagine what’s going to happen if Jessica unnie didn’t barge in maybe Krystal will be mine already. I immediately let out a sigh when my mind came back to reality.

 

Why does Krystal Jung have to be only 15? Why is she underage? And why I’m in love with her?

 

 

 

Recalling the moment I first saw Krystal was at Yuri unnie’s birthday party. Yuri unnie is my senior at school and I used to have a crush on her but it was nothing serious since I got over it once I got the news she’s dating someone a year older than her. The party was held at a little bar and there were only around 20 people who are invited. I look around the bar and found nobody that I really know. I was just by myself at the bar table drinking then suddenly I heard a voice talking to me.

 

“Hi, you mind if I sit down with you?”

 

A drop dead gorgeous girl was actually talking to me, I felt my heart racing and it must be my lucky day. I offered her the seat beside and order a drink for her but right after I did she change the drink to orange juice. I found it weird since we’re at a bar but maybe because of that I found her more interesting and alluring. I then found out her name is Krystal, she said she was also sitting alone so when she saw me by myself the entire time she thought maybe we could company each other. I was glad that she approached me because I would have sat here all alone. We kept talking and talking that we didn’t even know the party was over until the birthday girl announced it. Before I left the bar, in a joking manner I asked her number and to my luck she gave it to me without hesitation.

 

At first we only text each other then we started calling each other and every time our talk will last for at least an hour. Afterward it could be considered that we dated a few times, during our conversation over the phone whenever we talk about new movies it was so natural for us to end up watching it together. I can still remember on our 5th time seeing each other I boldly asked her to be my girlfriend and she didn’t hesitate to say yes. Things went utterly smooth until her sister Jessica unnie found out about our relationship.

 

It was my first time at Krystal’s house and it was only natural that we end up making out since there’s no one besides us until I was thrown on the floor by a pair of strong arms.

 

“What are you doing to my little sister?”

 

“Unnie Amber is my girlfriend.”

 

I was then drag to the living room while Krystal follow behind. That was when I received my first lecture from Jessica unnie.

 

“Do you know Krystal is only 15?”

 

My head quickly shot up from looking at the floor and eyes widen not believing what I just heard. I turn my head to look at Krystal and gave her a perplex look. She only returns a nod and immediately I can feel my body shaking from fear. All these times I thought Krystal is the same age and I found myself for being so stupid to not ask about her age.

 

It was then I was called a pedo by my friends.

 

But to be honest it’s not my fault that I mistaken Krystal to be older. Sometimes the way she dresses and her body just doesn’t fit in the age of a 15 years old girl.

 

I buried my face in the palm of my hands frustrated at the years I have to wait until I can laid my hands on this beautiful and y girl.

 

 

 

As much as I dislike shopping with Krystal but I couldn’t say no when she actually ask me to go with her. It’s been an hour already and we’re still stuck in this shop because Krystal could not decide which dress to purchase.

 

“Baby which one looks better?”

 

She changes into a black one piece dress that wraps around her body perfectly showing her perfect curves. She twists and turns right in front of me instead of the mirror showing off her long slim legs.

 

“Ah…both of them look great on you.”

 

My eyes never left her perfect body and this is one of the reasons why I dislike shopping with her because I will discover more of her body shape which is just tempting.

 

“How do you know when I haven’t even tried on the other dress?”

 

She pouted and then went back in the changing room pulling the curtains close. Looking at the closed curtains a thought of barging in suddenly pop up as I can imagine Krystal half .

 

“Amber can you help me with the zipper?”

 

I thought it was my imagination until I heard her voice shouting from inside the second time. I hesitated before pulling the curtains to reveal the beautiful girl still in the same dress. She stood in front of the mirror, back facing me waiting for my help to the dress.  My hand actually went shaking as I her dress. Slowly the strap of her black lacy bra and her y back revealed. Before I could even react to it she slides the dress down to her ankle revealing her body with only her lingerie on. Since she stood in front of the mirror I could see everything so clearly. My eyes instantly trail from her chest, stomach, thighs and to her toes not missing any parts out. I swallowed hard as it’s really tempting and hard to control my hormones.

 

“Y’know you don’t have to hold back.”

 

She suddenly turns around wrapping her arms around my neck and presses her body onto me. I stood there frozen and suddenly Jessica unnie’s voice echoed in my head.

 

“But Krys…”

 

“I know I’m underage but it doesn’t matter because I want you.”

 

I was taken aback by Krystal’s words and was totally not prepared her to be this bold. She then kisses me passionately sliding her tongue inside. It took me a few seconds before responding the girl back with the same passion. I push her against the mirror and then began to explore her body with my tongue. My tongue work around her body hungrily as Krystal tried her best to contain the moan in her.

 

At this time and this kind of situation I could not care anymore about Jessica unnie’s warnings, whatever happens afterward I will take full responsibility.

 

We end up spending another hour in that store and we walk out hand in hand without any purchase. The smile I had on my face just kept getting wider and wider as I recall the event that just happened in the changing room.

 

Krystal Jung is finally mine.