Secret Affair

Love Collection

 

I was at my boutique shop, bored like usual as I sat down and flip through a fashion magazine. I never felt like this before but I’m starting to get bored of this married life. I look at the time on my phone and to find an unread message. My heart jumped seeing it’s from my husband but then it sank when he said he will need to go on a business trip tonight.

 

Once again, I’m left alone in that big house.

 

I sighed. It has been like this so often now that I’m starting to think he has another woman or even women. I don’t know much about his business but he’s been flying to Japan so often. Every time he would say it’s for business and I’m not in that position to ask him about business. He doesn’t like talking about his business to me.

 

My phone then buzzed and it’s from my friend – the rich wife of my husband’s business partner.

 

“Hey pretty, want to join us for lunch?” The girl over the phone said in a flirty voice.

 

“Sure since I’m pretty bored in my shop.” I said and shortly after we hanged up. I threw the magazine back on the table and grabbed my handbag. The staffs in the store bowed as I walk out and left.

 

I head down the street to the café that the other girls are at. I walk in and immediately find the rich wives sitting together in the corner table.

 

“Our maknae finally arrived.” Victoria unnie stood up and gave me a hug followed by Tiffany and Boa unnie.

 

“Hey.” I simply greeted before sitting on the empty chair. The waiter came over and I ordered a glass of juice and salad feeling not too hungry.

 

“So how was the night after anniversary dinner?” Tiffany asked giving me a wink. Her face definitely showed off that she’s expecting to hear something y.

 

“I don’t even want to talk about it. I was ready in my y black lacey lingerie but then he said he had to go back to the office to finish off some paper work.” I rolled my eyes and the fuming anger I had that night came back again. I really don’t understand him, what’s more important his work or me? That is what I really want to question.

 

“Forget about him come join us tonight for some fun.” Tiffany said and quoting the fun word with her fingers. I totally understood what she meant by fun. I’ve always knew the 3 girls right here have been going to a host club secretly. They’ve already asked me a few times to go but I was not interested. I wasn’t that lonely to the point I needed some gigolos to satisfy my loneliness.

 

“Yes you should really join us tonight. It’s going to be a lot of fun.” This time Boa opened to to convince me and followed by Victoria adding a few words hoping to lure me into their party.

 

I look at them and was still waver about the idea. I don’t want to cheat because of loneliness.

 

“Come on Krystal. Honestly tell me when was the last time you guys had ?” Tiffany asked straightforwardly. Her eyes were like not giving me a chance to ignore her question. Her question wasn’t demanding an answer but rather having me to think about it.

 

I mentally counted in my head. The last time we had was about 4 months ago.

 

“When was the last time he fully satisfied your needs in bed?” Tiffany asked another question with those same eyes. Still she wasn’t demanding an answer from me. I recall our old times together and the last time he fully satisfied my ual needs was during our honeymoon – which was a year ago. Because afterward all the we had was pretty quick that was enough to satisfy his needs.

 

Although I didn’t answer her questions but I’m pretty sure I’ve shown it through my facial expressions.

 

“See? Now I don’t care if you want to or not you’re coming with us tonight.” Tiffany said and the topic ends there when the food finally arrived.

 

I sighed. She doesn’t take no for an answer.

 

The night has arrived and the ladies were scared that I would back away that they arrived at my house 2 hours early. The moment they came charging in my house I was told to wear this and that. They rampage my room wardrobe and pulled out a pretty yet y dress. Luckily I still have a coat to cover all the exposed body parts.

 

Through pushing and pulling I arrived at the host club. I was timidly following the 3 girls entering the glamorous entrance where 2 handsome guys stood by the door giving us a 90 degrees bow treating us like a princess.

 

“Hey y ladies.” A tall and skinny girl came and greeted them with a hug. She was really pretty and has a gorgeous body even though she was wearing a suit just like the other guys. They hugged each other and somehow her eyes landed on me.

 

“Umm… do we have a new friend here?” She said staring at me from head to toe.

 

“Oh this is Krystal and this is Yuri, the owner here.” Boa took the lead and introduced us. I awkwardly gave her a smile.

 

“Nice meeting you. I can guarantee that you will have lots of fun.” She winked before leading us to a VIP room upstairs. On the way I heard loud screams and music.

 

We entered the room and once we’re inside I don’t know when but two guys followed and they helped us taking our coats off. I was a bit shy because the dress was a little over revealing. They hanged our coats and we all took a seat on the sofa.

 

“Girls just wait a moment and I’ll get you all the best looking guys we have.” Yuri said before she left the room.

 

“Krys just relax.” Victoria said to me giving me a pat on my hand. I was really tensed up and I think Victoria felt it as she was sitting next to me.

 

Not even a minute has passed Yuri come back with 4 handsome looking guys. They were tall, young and good looking.

 

“Well boys treat the girls nicely. Have fun ladies.” Yuri pushed the boys towards us and then left the room closing the door.

 

It seem like the other 3 boys are their usual pick seeing how intimate they got instantly. One of the guys sat next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. Instantly I was feeling uncomfortable with that gesture. I’m not the type that can instantly be comfortable to someone I just met.

 

“So I heard it’s your first time. I’m Jonghyun.” He said still with his arm around my shoulder.

 

“I’m Krystal.” I forced a smile on.

 

“Jonghyun you gotta be patient to our little friend here.” Victoria grabbed his arm around my shoulder and pulling it away. I then felt a lot better.

 

“I’m sorry let’s have a drink together then.” He kept his smile on and poured 2 glasses of red wine that Boa just ordered.

 

He tried to make random conversation with me but I only answer him back with a one word answer making him hard to continue on. But this was his job no matter how uncooperative I am he got to endure it and please me. I look around and I saw all the unnies enjoying their time. They were hugged comfortably in the arms of the handsome guys showing their weak side. It was my first time so of course I was uncomfortable.

 

I excused myself to the bathroom trying to get away from the suffocating room. I look around trying to find where the bathroom is but there was not even one sign hanging up. I stood there looking lost because no even one person I can ask.

 

Then I saw a guy, he wasn’t wearing anything fancy like those hosts, he was just wearing a white business shirt with a black vest and black pants. I assume he’s just working here as some kind of waiter. I went up to him and patted his shoulder. He turned around and I must admit he is quite a handsome.

 

“Excuse me, do you know where is the bathroom?” I asked.


“Just right there.” He pointed in the direction leading to a narrow hallway. I gave him a bow before heading to the direction he just pointed.

 

I found the way to the bathroom and did my business. I walk out the bathroom and somehow I got lost. I guess I took the wrong way. While wondering around the corridor I saw the same guy I asked for direction turning the corner. I quicken my pace to catch up but before I turn the corner I heard a conversation.

 

“Amber how long are you going to stay here?”

 

I hide around the corner without making a noise as I listen to the conversation. The voice sound familiar and I think it was Yuri.

 

“Unnie…”

 

Amber? Unnie? I was confused and then I covered my opened mouth finally got the information straight.

 

The handsome guy is a girl.

 

“Amber don’t say I didn’t warn you but your mother is looking for you all over the place. You should go back before things get worse.”

 

I heard Yuri say and then I heard footsteps. I don’t know why I was being afraid that I quickly ran off the other way not wanting them to discover me. By the time I came back the girls were partly drunk and the guys were partly undressed.

 

What the ?

 

I never been to a host club before but is this what they really do?

 

“Oh Krystal you finally came back.” Tiffany wobbly walk up to me and before she trip landing on the floor I grab her by the arms.

 

“Unnie here will let you choose. Which boys you want to spend the night with?” Boa laughed pointing to the partly dressed boys. The guys were showing off their muscles waiting for me to say a thing.

 

I was pressured; do I really need to spend the night with one of them?

 

“I won’t take no for an answer. You need to be ed tonight.” I think Tiffany just read my mind knowing that I would say every excuse I can think of to escape.

 

My heart was racing not knowing what to do and just at that right time I saw Amber walking in with an empty tray. I quickly pointed to her.

 

“I want him.” I pointed and all the attention landed on Amber.

 

Amber had a very confused look thinking it must be a mistake.

 

“AL? But he’s a waiter here.” The guy Jonghyun said. He looked quite disappointed as I didn’t pick him.

 

“I don’t care I want him.” I said with a determine look.

 

“You. Go. . Her. Good. Tonight.” Tiffany pointed at Amber slowly and clearly said every word. “And I’ll take you and you.” She smiled and pulled Jonghyun and another guy out the room. The guys cheered and whistled as they walk out the room.

 

“Good luck AL! Your first ing night!” One of the guys patted her shoulder before leaving to follow Victoria. Soon the room was only left with Amber and I. She looked at me and I looked back at her.

 

“Look I’m not…” Amber spoke but I cut her before she gets to finish it.

 

“Take me to a room otherwise if the unnies know I went home they’re going to nag me till death.” I pulled Amber by the shirt and drag her out. She didn’t have the chance to fight back or the chance to say no.

 

Soon we arrived in a hotel room that is linked to this host club. We both sat down on the bed doing nothing and said nothing.

 

“I need to be honest with you but…” Amber broke the silence and once again I cut her sentence off.

 

“You’re a girl. Am I right?”

 

“How… how did you know?” She looked very surprise.

 

“Sorry but I overheard your conversation with Yuri earlier in the corridor.” I explained.

 

“I see… So what are we going to do now?” She asked looking at me.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“There must be something. I can’t just be paid to do nothing.” The girl said and I want to laugh. I thought she would be happier to get paid and do nothing.

 

“Hmm… let’s talk.” I thought for awhile before saying. I really do need to talk to someone I have so much things piled up in my heart that I don’t think my unnies are interested in listening.

 

“Okay.” She smiled pulling out her white teeth that I think it was very cute.

 

We spent the night lying down next to each other on the bed, doing nothing but talk. Well mostly me talking while she listened to my ranting life about my marriage. Knowing that a girl is beside me I felt a lot comfortable and I know she won’t do anything to me. I kept ranting about my unhappiness and all Amber did was just listening to it quietly.

 

And I think I fell asleep while talking about my life.

 

 

 

I was having lunch with the unnies the next day and expectedly they were sharing their exciting night.

 

“Those 2 guys were amazing. We were doing it the entire night. Non-stop. I can still feel the pain inside me.”

 

I was listening to Tiffany’s awesome night with the guys while eating my pasta.

 

“So Krystal what about you and that cute guy?” Victoria asked and they avert their eyes on me. I almost choked on my pasta. My heart raced and I know I can’t tell them the truth so I lied.

 

“It was amazing.” I shyly answered and buried my head eating the pasta.

 

“That’s it? You gotta tell me more information than that?” Boa said with an unsatisfied look.

 

“I know, so how amazing was he in the bed? And did he have a nice body?” Tiffany questioned and I was blushing hard since we didn’t do anything besides talking.

 

“Oh come on give the blushing girl a break.” Victoria butted in and I mentally thanked her for saving me.

 

They didn’t ask me anymore about that night instead the unnies moved on to a different topic but still any topics they talked about it would always goes back to and guys. We finished our lunch and bid goodbye. I head back to my store and on the way my phone rang.

 

“Hey honey!” I said in cheery voice. I was so happy to hear the voice of my husband.

 

“Okay I see you tonight. Bye.” My smile spread across my face hearing that he’s going to have dinner with me tonight. We hang up and I just couldn’t wait to see him tonight.

----------

A/N: Inspired by a Hong Kong movie I watched long ago (last year) and do expect there to be a part 2.

I found this one shot saved in my Google acc long time ago and I just found it while going through my acc and finished it off.