Kryber and the tie

Love Collection

A/N: Here is Choco with another truth ^^ This is VERY short and was quickly written right after I read the fanacc. It was posted on my twitter so you might have read it before. Photo stolen from Kryberpalace.

 

It was the recording for their SBS Inkigayo performance and they were given the uniform costume. They already wore their performing clothes on and like in the photoshoot Amber had the tie on. They arrived at the recording place and already fans are there waiting outside screaming and holding onto fansigns. Amber waved to them with a big smile like usual. 

Before the rehearsal Amber was fixing her tie but while her fingers are not working properly since she was very nervous a certain red hair girl came close. Without a word Krystal took over the tie with a sudden tug Amber stumble forward and their faces came in really close. Amber can feel Krystal's breath on her face and her heart beat so fast and she sweated because fans are watching and began grabbing their phone out. Amber swallowed hard but her eyes never left the red hair girl. Krystal twirled her fingers on the tie and the action was so seductive. Every time she wrap the tie around her finger the distance between shorten even though they are already close enough. Amber tensed up at every inch they closed and she was afraid what will happen if they close the gap more than it already is. The distance of their lips was so close that not even a millimetre. Amber thought she was really going to kiss the girl but then she was that playful smirk on Krystal's face.

Krystal pushed Amber away in a sudden and her tie also went slipping away. The tie was now loose in Krystal's hands. The red hair girl threw the tie over her neck and tied it up.

Amber stood there dumbfounded. 

While Krystal was busy with the tie a fan shouted Krystal's name and Krystal turned around replying back "What?" with an expressionless face.