Chapter 7

Special Agent In LOVE (Hiatus)

 

 

Jessica’s peaceful sleeping face was the first thing Taeyeon see as he opens his eyes. He tucked the strand of hairs that blocking her pretty face, he smiled can’t believe they just did it after got together, not even a day.

 

Taeyeon’s train of thoughts got interrupted with the sudden vibration sounds from the bedside. He immediately picks up the call, don’t want to wake up his tired girlfriend.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Sir, General Shin wants to talk with you privately in his room. He is waiting for your presence at the office right now. He said it’s very important.”

 

“Okay, I’ll be there soon.”

 

‘Important? Did something happen?’ Taeyeon thought.

 

After Take a quick bath, Taeyeon dried his self and wore his suit. He was going to wear his tie but halted when a soft slender hand wrapped his waist.

 

“Are you going somewhere Taengoo?” Jessica hugged him from behind.

 

“Oh Sooyeon-ah, I have to go to the office.” Taeyeon put on his tie and turned around only to meet the sight of Jessica’s body.

 

Jessica chuckled seeing the tie attached incorrectly. She pulled Taeyeon’s collar makes him bending down and gives him a mouthful kiss while her hand is busy fixing his tie professionally.

 

“Now you are ready to go.” Jessica pulled off first and smiled in satisfaction seeing the tie wrapped his collar tidily.

 

“Why thank you.” Taeyeon rewarded Jessica a sweet kiss but turned to be a passionate kiss as Jessica’s tongue collided against him wanting more.

 

Jessica tightened her hands on his neck and let out moans as Taeyeon’s knee accidentally rubbed against her . They pulled off panting out of breath.

 

“You little rascal.” Taeyeon pinched her nose.

 

“You loved this little rascal.” Jessica sticks her tongue out.

 

“Anyway, aren’t you going to hospital?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Ah right, I should get ready.” Jessica said.

 

“Don’t be late. I’ll visit you if I have time. Gotta go.” Taeyeon pecked her lips and quickly walked out.

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you want to talk about General Shin?”

 

“Well, we received a new case. You have to guarding someone.”

 

“Bodyguard? There is another officer that could handle this case. I thought it was important things.”

 

“It is. You should look at these files first.”

 

Taeyeon read the mission subject, Krystal, is the daughter of the current President of South Korea, Jung In Ha. Recently, the president’s family got constant blackmailed inside some anonymous letter contented with a blood written letter and a picture of their daughter.

 

His eyebrows furrowed seeing the files. ‘Why don’t they use the royal guards?’ “They want the best agent and they choose you to guard their daughter.” As if could read Taeyeon’s mind, General shin mentioned.

 

“I see. So, am I suppose to guard her 24/7 or?”

 

“According to what they had requested, you have to stick with her whenever she is going out of her house. You could use forces if it’s really necessary. You will start today and it’s ended depending if the blackmailing had stopped and the situation is secured enough.”

 

“Oh well, guess I have to go now. Where is the president’s family house anyway?”

 

“It’s at Samseong-dong. For the specific address I will messages you later, you should get going now.”

 

 

 

 

 

After Taeyeon received the address he immediately sped his way to his destination. He stopped his car at the front gate entrance of mansion and make sure he arrived at the right place and ringed the doorbell speaker.

 

“Who is that? Do you make an appointment with the president?”

 

“I’m the Special Agent Kim Taeyeon from FBI government. I don’t make an appointment with the president but please tell him that I come to meet him.”

 

“Please come in Agent Kim.”

 

Taeyeon leave his car in the front gate and get in the residence of the president.

 

 

 

“I heard many organizations wanted you in the states. What makes you come to Korea?” The president asked.

 

“I got a favor to do here. So could we proceed about your daughter case?” Taeyeon said. Avoid his private question.

 

“Oh well, we got a lot of anonymous letter and it’s seems getting serious lately. Please tell her that her new tutor has come.” The president asked the maid.

 

“I’m sorry, new tutor?” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

 

“My daughter has struggling in her college. I heard from General Shin that you had graduated from MIT at age of 14. It’s really unbelievable. So, this is my personal request. Please help my daughter with her studies.” The president asked.

 

“Uhm, if it’s just tutoring than I’m fine with that.” Taeyeon flustered with the sudden request.

 

“Don’t think of this as President’s words, just think of this as a father of a student. Just until the scholastic aptitude test. Could you?” He looked at Taeyeon with hopeful stare.

 

“I will-” Taeyeon got interrupted by none other than the President’s daughter.

 

“Dad, you called me?” The black haired girl asked.

 

“Oh Krys, come here sit beside me.”

 

Krystal looks at Taeyeon as if checking him out and then sent him her flirty winks. Taeyeon notice the wink and just scoffed out nonchalantly. ‘Brats’ Taeyeon thought.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, Special Agent in Charge. Master in any martial arts.”

 

“Heol. Dad, I said I don’t need any bodyguards. You lied to me about the new tutor!”

 

“Ahaha, I’m sorry sweetie, but he is indeed your new tutor slash personal bodyguard. He has graduated from MIT at such young age. He will teach you well.”

 

Krystal raised her brows and checked him out again. “Really?” She can’t help but amazed with the handsome and muscular man, she already attracted to him.

 

“Sir, Representative Lee’s on hold.” One officer said.

 

“Oh okay. She’s a bit stubborn, so you might have quite a hard time. Please take good care of her. Think of her as your sister, and if she does something bad, you can scold her. She’s a bit fickle because she failed the exam last year, so please understand her.” The president said in hurry and offers a handshake.

 

“I’ll do my best, sir.” Taeyeon took the handshake and bow politely.

 

 

 

 

“So, Agent Kim Taeyeon. Since you’ve studied in the States, your English must be really good. Should we start the lesson now?” Krystal asked cheerfully.

 

“Forget that. We’ll do Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:30 to 20:30.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Let’s do Saturdays too.” Krystal whined.

 

“Nope. Since I’ll be your personal bodyguard, I have to stick to you when you’re out. So, here is my number. You have to ring me when you want to go out or if there is emergency things. I’ve got your schedule too.” Taeyeon gives Krystal a paper with his number written on it.

 

“Ugh, okay.” Krystal pouted her lips while grabs the paper and saved it on her phone.

 

“You should get ready now. Your class will begin in an hour.” Taeyeon look at his wristwatch.

 

 

 

Taeyeon just watch over Krystal outside of the class as she focused on the lecture. He looks around the other students which all of them focused on the lecture too. He keep watch her surrounding when she moved to another class. ‘Nothing suspicious, guess it isn’t prank from some brats or whatever.’ He thought.

 

“Ahhh, I’m hungry. Agent Kim, let’s go home.” Krystal walked out of the classroom and clinging to Taeyeon’s arm like a koala.

 

“Hey hey hey, let go of my hands you little brat.” Taeyeon put off her hands and walked to the parking lot.

 

“Agent Kim! You are very rude to a lady.” Krystal whined stomping her feet as she follow him from behind.

 

“Lady? Who? You?” Taeyeon turned around scoffed skeptically.

 

“Then what? Am I a man?” Krystal asks offended.

 

“You? You are just a kid.” He said.

 

“I’ll be legally grown-up soon! And my English and Math are bad. If you can help me improve my grades enough to get admitted to college, I would allow you to become my boyfriend.” Krystal said confidently.

 

“Whoa, this kid is really getting on my nerves. Look here kid, I will never become your boyfriend. And FYI, I’m taken.” He flicked her forehead and walked toward his car.

 

“It’s hurt!” She whined and rubs her forehead.

 

“Hurry hop in already, didn’t you said you’re hungry earlier. Let’s get you home.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need anything else. You just need to know a lot of vocabulary words, verbs, prepositions, and passive form-” Taeyeon stopped and looked at Krystal which is just staring at him like a love struck. “Hey kid, do you have lasers attached to your eyes? They could probably burn a hole through me.”

 

“Are you going to keep on calling me a kid?” She asked annoyed.

 

“You’re supposed to call a kid, what else am I supposed to call you? What did I just explain to you earlier?” He fire back frustrated.

 

“Agent Kim, I got distracted by your handsome face.” Krystal said touched Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Aren’t you going to focus?” He slapped her hand away.

 

And then Taeyeon’s phone vibrated. He unlocks it and opens the message.

 

From: Sooyeon

Dear Taengoo, what are you doing? I’m bored here all alone.

When are you going to come home? I missed you already.

Come back soon okay!

 

 

Your pretty girlfriend

Sooyeon

 

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled after he read the message. He put in his phone and stood up. “Well, I think it’s enough for today.”

 

“Huh? Are you going home already?” Krystal frowned.

 

“Yeah, since your schedule is ended here. Don’t forget to close the window and lock them okay. I’m leaving.” He patted her head.

 

“Okay, be careful on your way.” Krystal waved her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m back.” Taeyeon walked in his house, found Uncle Park watching TV by himself.

 

“Oh Tae, you’re here. Have you eaten yet?” Uncle Park answered while his eyes still locked with the big glass screen.

 

“Hmm, yeah I have. Where is Jessica?” Taeyeon asked looking around.

 

“Jessica? I think she is in your room.” Uncle said.

 

“Oh thanks Uncle. I’m up first, don’t stay up too late.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Yeaaah.” Uncle Park answered sleepily.

 

Taeyeon walked in to his room and found the one he looking for lying on the bed sleeping. He smiled seeing the peaceful sleeping woman.

 

After take a bath Taeyeon join the sleeping Jessica lying on the bed. He put his arms around her waist gently so he wouldn’t wake her up. But still as light sleeper she is, Jessica stirred and open her eyes slowly.

 

“Ooh, Taengoo. When did you come back?” Jessica asked sleepily.

 

“Ah sorry Sooyeon-ah, I wake you up. I got here just now. Go back to sleep.” Taeyeon whispered softly.

 

“Welcome home.” Jessica pecks his lips and then smiled.

 

“Yeah, let’s sleep.” Taeyeon smiled back and let her rest her head on his chest. They both soon drifted to dreamland.