Chapter 1

Special Agent In LOVE (Hiatus)

J. Edgar Hoover Building, FBI Headquarter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

The Next Day

 

“How long did you going to keep that secret of yours Tae? “


“I’m not sure Deputy. World’s reaction is the most important. They would be shocked if I reveal the truth to them. You do understand what I means right?”


“I do, but eventually you’re going to be discovered. It is inevitable. Especially, you’ve promoted to Special Agent in Charge.”

All I could do was nod. Indeed, what Deputy Mark said is all true. But there is nothing I could do. It is Miracle that I could cover my secret this far. But sometimes, I feel like to tell the world that I have a power which is beyond human strength. I’m very grateful to Deputy Mark for save my life and raised me till this far. Bearing the burden of memory pain.

“ARREST ALL OF THEM!”

All team of counterterrorism Division surrounded the house go invading the culprit.

“Sir, we have managed to subdue all of the bad guys.”

“Good. Now let’s go find innocent people who live inside the house.”

“Report sir, 2 peoples dead and we found a kid badly injured.”

“Bring the bodies to the autopsy division, I’ll handle the kid.”

“Roger that.”

“Do you still have nightmares?”

“Huh?” That snapped me out of my thoughts. “I’m sorry?”

“You weren’t listening, were you?” He said.

“I’m sorry, sir. I was just thinking about something. Come again?” I answered groggily.

“I said, do you still have nightmares?”

'Huh, how did he know?' “H-how did you know?” I said, confused.

“I see you still have them even until now. Come on Tae, I had been raising you till you are old enough to leave from my care.”

“That isn’t a big deal sir.” I answered curtly.

“Well, anyway I have had heard from IT management that there is someone suspicious recorded by CCTV at the airport of LA and take depart to Seoul. Here’s the recorded video.” He said seriously.

I look at the video carefully “I would have contact the human resource division and request his id and passport. Is that possible?” I asked.

“Already did, there is nothing fishy but still we have suspicious on him as one of the most wanted terrorist. I want you to keep an eye on him. It’s might take him a long time for take an action.” He said.

“Seoul huh?” I mumbled.

“It’s been awhile, right?” He chuckled.

“Yeah I guess.” I said curtly.

 

“I want to be stronger sir.”

“Why?”

“I need to be stronger so I could kill the culprit who killed my parents which had managed to escape from the jail!”

“I see, so you want to be stronger huh? Then you need to do training-like hell of mine. But are you sure? 8 years old kid like you could take it?”

“Yes sir! Without regrets I will take it with your care!”

“*Chuckle*Okay. First step, Starts from tomorrow you have to wake up at 05:00 am sharp, and then bring 2 buckets full of water to the stable. After that is running around the yard for 200 times = 6 miles.”

“Uhmm.. When would my breakfast time sir?”

“You’ll get your food when the 1st step is donned. Why? Are you going to retreat now?*grin*”

“No sir! I will start from tomorrow!”

“FYI That isn’t the end, 2nd step when you take your breakfast afterward push up, sit up, 100 time each. And then fight me in dojo I’m going to taught you martial arts!”

“O-okay sir!”

“Good.”

In the middle of training Deputy Mark Called Taeyeon “Hey Tae!”

“Yes sir?”

“We’re out of ration, go to the market and buy some groceries. Here’s the money and groceries list.” Deputy Mark said.

“Okay sir.”

On the way to the market Taeyeon look around the park and found a girl being bullied by a bunch of kids.

“Hey little girl give us your lollipop hehehe.” The boy took the girl’s lollipop by force.
“No! Give it back!” The girl said, trying to take back her lollipop.

“Don’t want to. This lollipop is mine now hahaha.” The boy said and pushes the little girl off to the sand.

“*sobs*G-give it back! Huaaaa.” The girl cried.

“Geez, what a stingy girl. Let’s go guys’ hahaha.”

Taeyeon quickly blocking the boys’ way “Give the lollipop back.”

“Huh? Who are you to order me?” The boy asked.

“The lollipop isn’t yours! So give it back.” Taeyeon shout at the boys’.

“I don’t care, seems like you need some lesson huh? Attack him guys’!” The boy yelled back.
Thanks to Deputy Mark’s training, Taeyeon manage to kick their in an instant.

“You are the one who need some lesson.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon come closer to the girl “Hey, are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, thank you for saving me.” The girl said.

“You’re welcome, here is your lollipop.” Taeyeon give back the lollipop.

The girl took the lollipop and mutters another “Thanks”

Then Taeyeon yelped “The groceries! Oh well I got to go, see you when I see you.” Taeyeon said and just ready to go but stopped when his wrist grabbed by a soft hand.
“W-wait please, my name is Sooyeon and I’m 6 years old, w-what is your name?” Sooyeon asked groggily, red crimson leaked into her cheeks as she nervously smiled and bit her lower lip.

“My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon and I’m 8 years old. Nice to meet you Sooyeon.” Taeyeon said and smiled at her.
Sooyeon can’t help to hide her tomato face, luckily Taeyeon is gullible enough so she doesn’t have to embarrass herself more “Nice to meet you too Taeyeon.” Sooyeon muttered shyly.

'Weird' Taeyeon thought. “Well, I’m in hurry so I take my leave now.” Taeyeon said curtly.
 

Taeyeon quickly went to the market and after he got what contented on the list he go back to FBI Academy.
“Deputy Mark! I’m back.” Taeyeon shouted.

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG???” Deputy Mark yelled and knocks his head.

“O-oww it’s hurts.” Taeyeon whined while rubbing his head.

“Serves you right, I’m here alone and starving waiting for you.” Deputy said grabbed the groceries and get ready to cook some food.

Taeyeon had been training for almost a month and Sooyeon had been accompanying him for the whole training. In a month Taeyeon and Sooyeon have became good friends and both of them have grown feeling for each other without realizing it.

One day Sooyeon asked Taeyeon why did he keep training “Hey Taengoo, why did you keep running around the yard? Take a rest first, I brought you a lunch box! I made it myself.” Sooyeon said cheerfully.

“I want to be strong*hah*so I could arrest all the bad guys*hah*and to protect someone that important*hah*to me. Thanks for the lunchbox,*hah*just put that on the side.*hah*I’ll eat them later.” Taeyeon said while keep panting.

“Then I would have become a doctor so I could cure you if you got injured” Sooyeon said happily.

“That would be great!” Taeyeon said smiled.

 

“I missed you Sooyeon-ah.” Taeyeon mumbled to himself.