Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 47

 

"Geez, Jinwoon! Do you have to kick it that far?!" Changmin screamed out, throwing his hands up in the air, "Hey, man. Its not my fault. Can't help it if I'm a good kicker." Jinwoon said, grinning at him, "Stop arguing and go get the ball." Yunho said, sitting down on the grass to take a rest, "No way am I going after the ball. I didn't kick it." Changmin said, sitting down too, "Hey, that's not fair. Changmin, you should fetch the ball since you failed to catch it." Jinwoon said, crossing his arms around his chest, not moving from his spot.

 

The three of them were to busy arguing that they didn't notice Taeyeon leaving them to go after the ball. Eunchae watched as Taeyeon strolled off into the forest alone. Eunchae had to admit. Taeyeon was beautiful that it made Eunchae envied her. Changmin caught a glimpsed of Taeyeon's body before it vanish between the forest trees. Changmin got up and ran after her. He didn't know why it scared him to see her go off into the forest alone. Jinwoon looked after Changmin as he speed off into the forest and smile to himself while thinking, 'Good luck Taeyeon.'

 

Taeyeon found the soccer ball wedge between two trees. She walked over and tried to pull it out when... "Taeyeon?" Taeyeon dropped the soccer ball and turned around, "God, Changmin Oppa, you scared me." Taeyeon said, bringing her hands up to cover her chest, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you." Changmin said, coming to stand next to her. Taeyeon bent down to pick up the soccer ball, just as Changmin bent down to pick it up, too. Their faces came close together as their lips brushed against each other. Taeyeon jumped back and turned away from Changmin. Her heart was racing. Changmin picked up the soccer ball and his lips. The touch of Taeyeon's baby pink lips sent his heart jumping in loops.

 

"Taeyeon." Changmin called to her, as Taeyeon started to walk away from him, "I think we better head back. I think Yunho and Jinwoon will be missing the ball by now." Taeyeon said, without stopping, "Taeyeon, wait!" Changmin cried, running to catch up to her. He grab her arms to stop her from walking off. Taeyeon stop but didn't turn to look at him. She didn't want him to see the tears in her eyes, "Taeyeon, why are you avoiding me? You have been doing that for three days. What have I done? Are you upset with me?" Changmin asked her, without letting go of her arms, "No, you have done nothing Oppa. Its just me. I don't know how to act around you anymore." Taeyeon tried to control the quiver in her voice, "I don't understand, Taeyeon. We are friends. We have been friends since our childhood. We are almost like brother and sister. How can you say you don't know how to act in front of me?" Changmin said, confused.

 

"Brother and sister." Taeyeon repeated, Changmin's words and it broke her heart. He only saw her as a sister, friend, nothing more. Taeyeon pulled her arm away from Changmin's grasps and ran from him. Changmin dropped the soccer ball and ran after Taeyeon. Not looking where she was running, Taeyeon trippedover a rock and fell down on the ground. She tried to stand back up to run from Changmin but her knees were hurting and the wound on her knee was starting to bleed. Taeyeon pulled her knees up to her chest and started to blow on it. Changmin felt as though his heart would fall out of his chest when he saw Taeyeon fall to the ground. In that split second, Changmin realize his feelings. He realized that his feelings towards Taeyeon was way beyond the brother and sister mark. He more towards her. He loved her. When had he fallen in love with her? He didn't know nor care and ran to her to pulled her into his arms, making Taeyeon forget about her pain.

 

Changmin let go of her and smile down at her, "I'm sorry Taeyeon. Forgive me for being so stupid, for causing you all these pain. I have been so blind. I thought that my feelings towards you were only brotherly but its not. There's more to my feelings. I love you. I don't know when or how, I just know that I love you and I want you in my life. I thought I was in love with Yuri but I realize now that I care deeply for Yuri but its not love. I love you. It took me this long to realized it. Oh Taeyeon, I have been so foolish. I had been so wrong in my feelings, forgive me?" Changmin said, pulling Taeyeon back into his arms.

 

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Changmin and cried out with joy. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She couldn't believe that Changmin was confessing his love to her. She had dream of this day, long for this day and now that it was finally happening, she couldn't believe it. She had to be dreaming. Taeyeon pulled away from Changmin, "Oppa, please tell me I'm not dreaming? I'm not dreaming, am I?" Taeyeon asked, through her teary eyes, "No, Taeyeon, your not dreaming." Changmin said, leaning into kiss her. Taeyeon thought she was going to faint. Changmin's kiss made her go limp while her whole body shook and tremble to the sensation his kiss was doing to her, 'Please god, don't let him stop.' Taeyeon pleaded silently.