Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 29

 

"God, what is this?! A group hug?!" Changmin cried out, leaning against the door frame. Yuri smiled at him & beckon him to come & join them, "Geez, why is everyone so sensitive these day?" Changmin said, as he storm over to them & tried to wrap his arms around the three of them. They all burst out laughing. Mr & Mrs. Kim watched the four of them from the kitchen, the laughter that exploded around them was so wonderful, it washed away all the pain & sadness that they had all experience not so long ago.

 

"Okay, I think that’s enough hugging for one day." Changmin said, sliding his hands back down his side. Yunho thread his fingers into Yuri’s & led her back inside, leaving Changmin & Taeyeon to follow behind. They all sank down on the sofa & let out a sigh. Yuri’s recovery seem to be having a strange effect on everyone in the room. They were so happy, so full of joy that they all thought they would burst any moment now.

 

Suddenly, Yuri sprang to her feet, "I want to go shopping!" She cried out, pulling Yunho up from the sofa, "God, one minute she’s as weak as a mouse, the next she’s as strong as an ox." Yunho laughed out, "Yunho, old man, I think she’s outgrowing you. You need a lot of energy to keep up with this girl. I'm telling you, she’s a handful." Changmin stood up & patted his friend on the back, "Hey, stop complaining. This is what we had prayed for so now we have to live with the consequence. I wonder if we can send her back." Taeyeon laugh as she scramble out of Yuri’s reach.

 

"Before you kids go running off, Yuri needs to go to the hospital for a checkup!" Mrs. Kim shouted, over the loud sound of the their laughter, "Do I have, too?!" Yuri wailed, "Yes!" Everyone shouted, around her, "Okay, geez,, I was only asking." Yuri said, pouting & putting her hands on her hips. Laughter filled the room again. The four of them headed outside & filed into Changmin’s car.

 

"What's wrong, dad?" Changmin asked his father, who was staring at Yuri’s x-ray, "Nothing, nothing Changmin. Everythings seem to be good. Although, the heart looks a little frail but beside that, her health is good, amazing for such a weak heart. I don’t know how you did it, Yuri, but it looks like you have won this battle. Let’s hope it stay that way but do not over do yourself since your heart is still weak & I suggests you make sure you take the medication I have given you & make sure you rest, too." The four of them let out a relaxing sigh.

 

Yunho watch as Yuri shop around. Yuri enthralled him. Her image was forever before him, day & night, she haunted him. Yunho developed an unquenchable thirst for her. When he saw her across the room, he had to draw close to her. When she was close, he had an uncontrollable desire to touch her. Her voice enchanted him & her laugh stole his senses. This was love & he love the feeling of being in love. Yunho realized how deep his feelings ran for this women. It had been fully brought home to him just how much she meant to his very existence when he had almost lost her.

 

"I have something for you, sweetheart." Yunho said, as he knelt in front of her in her bedroom, "Oh, I love suprises," She purred, but when Yunho held out a pink gold wedding ring on his palm, Yuri began to cry. He enfolded her in his arms, "Hush, love, this is a happy time." He cupped her face & kissed the teardrop from her long lashes, "You are so beautiful it takes my breath away." He gazed intently at her face & began making love to her with his eyes. She had never felt more feminine & attractive in her life, "I love you, Yuri. Will you marry me again?" Yunho said, rising to pull her into his arms, "Yunho Oppa, this is so romantic!" Yuri cried out, "You make me feel romantic. I enjoy being your husband but I want to be your lover, too."

 

Yuri lifted to his & whispered her joy against his lips. Yunho began kissing her & suddenly, he couldn’t stop. The loveplay of his mouth kindled a smoldering desire that ran through her veins like a firestorm. He slowly lowered her down on the bed. His hand cherished her body, her hair, caressing her back, fondling her s, massaging her belly. His calloused hand cupped her buttocks, "Do you know that your beautiful bottom is heart-shaped?" He murmured huskily.

 

Thrilled to her core, Yuri smiled her delight, "I had no idea you noticed such things." She said, trembling with desire, "Good god, I notice everything about you." Yunho said, staring at her. Yuri’s fingertips drifted down his chest, "Your eyelashes are long & curls up around your eyes." He kissed her eyelids, "Sometimes, when you smile at me, it makes my heart turn over with love." He cupped one of her full s & ran his thumb over its tip, "When you know my eyes are on your s, your s peak & stands out like rubies." Yuri gasped with pleasure as she felt them swell at his touch, "& this." His hand slid down her belly, "Is crowned with soft black curls that would tempt the devil himself." Yunho thread his fingers into her curls & Yuri went wild.

 

Yuri responded so passionately to her husband's adoration that the loving went on & on. They didn’t separate even after they were too weak with satisfaction. They lay entwined as Yunho held her close, cherishing her, still kissing her, enveloping her in his love. Their need to be one again, overwhelmed them both so Yunho made tender love to her, showing her how precious she was to him, honoring her with his body until Yuri felt worshiped down to her toes. It was the happiest moment of her life; she knew that he love her forever. Long after Yunho had fallen asleep, Yuri lay in his arms, twirling her lovely new wedding ring around her finger & thinking about what he said, ‘Please let this never end?’ She prayed silently inside her head.

 

Yuri stood nervously next to Yunho as they waited for the arrival of Yunho’s parents, "Oppa, what if they don’t like me?!" Yuri nervously cried out. Yunho squeezed her hands to reassure her, "Yuri, they will adore you because I love you." Yunho said, kissing her on the lips. Yuri lean onto his shoulder & let out a sigh. Yunho rub her shoulder, trying to ease her nervousness.

 

"Yo, Hyung, I miss you." A voice came from behind them. Yunho recognize the voice straight away as he & Yuri sprunge around. She saw a young man approach them. He was attractive, tall & tone with short red hair & his features were very appealing. He was handsome in a boyish kinda way. Yuri watched as the young man grab Yunho in for an embrace, "God be damn. I thought you would have been happy to get rid of me." Yunho said, laughing "Hey man, I was at first but when the work kept pouring in I realize I needed you more than ever." The young man said, letting go of Yunho. Yuri watched them both. She could sense that they both share a great bond.

 

Yuri blushed when the young man turn to look at her. He was staring at her, studying her from head to toe, "God, they make beautiful women here in Korea. No wonder you didn’t want to come back to Japan." He said, smiling at Yuri as her blush deepen, "Hey little bro, don’t even think about it. You don’t stand a chance." Yunho said, putting his arms around Yuri, "Ah, who says I don’t have a chance? I could always persuade her to change her mind." Yunho’s brother replied, with a mischief grin, "I will fight you for her." Yunho said, with a wink, "Horse! Your fighting days are over." Yunho’s brother said, beaming "Not by a long bloody chalk." Yunho responded, & they both let out a roar of laughter.

 

"Are you two fighting again?" Yunho’s mother said, as she joined them. Yunho let go of Yuri & walked over to his mother & kissed her on the cheeks, "We weren’t fighting, just catching up on old time, mom, & we know how much you like the opportunity to knock our brains out when we fight. This time, your not getting that opportunity." Yunho’s younger brother said, grinning & winking at Yuri, "Honey, I told you not to bring the baseball bat. They won’t be giving you a chance to use it, my dear." Yunho’s father said, embracing his son.

 

Yuri’s eye widen. Baseball bat? "Shhh, dear, look you have frighten the poor girl. Now, she thinks I'm a fire breathing dragon." Mrs. Jung said, smiling at Yuri which made all the male started laughing, "Don’t listen to them, sweetie. They are just kidding." Yunho said, returning to his wife, "Mom, dad, I want you to meet my lovely bride, Yuri Kim." Yunho said, with fondness. Yunho’s parents embraced Yuri, "Welcome to the family, my dear." They both said. Yunho’s younger brother pretend to cough, "Oh, & this, my dear, is my younger brat brother, Jinwoon." Jinwoon took this as his cue & grab Yuri into his arms, squeezing her tight, "Okay, that’s enough you little brat. Stop taking advantage of my wife who is your sister-in-law." Yunho said, laughing while pulling Jinwoon away from Yuri, "Geez, would I do something stupid like that?" Jinwoon said, releasing Yuri, "Yes." Yunho & his parents said at once.

 

Yunho’s family were so friendly & nice, Yuri fell in love with them straight away. Jinwoon was so mischief, flirting with her & she didn’t mind because she knew he was doing it to piss Yunho off. He reminded her of Changmin & she knew that they would become good friends. The drive home was pleasant. Yunho’s parents shared story of Yunho’s childhood mischief which made Yunho groan in protests. Yuri laughed all the way home. Yunho’s parents were so open & possess such a good sense of humour, so much like her parents. She was happy because she knew that they would all get along, making her nervousness leave her.

 

"Well, I will be damn. Another lovely lady for me to sink my teeth into." Jinwoon said, as his eyes landed on Taeyeon as he walked through the door. Yunho chuckled from behind him, shaking his head, whispering to Yuri, "My younger brother can’t control his hormones." Yuri laughed. Taeyeon smiled at Jinwoon, "You want your teeth to come out, feel free to try." Taeyeon said, giggling "Oh my, she’s challenging me but I love challenges & I can’t wait to start trying." Jinwoon said, & dash towards Taeyeon who started running away from him, "Jinwoon, behave yourself. I'm sorry." Mrs. Jung apologize to Yuri’s parents who were staring after Jinwoon & Taeyeon.

 

Yuri’s parents smile at Mrs. Jung, "Oh, don’t be. They are just having fun. Reminds me when I was young." Mr. Kim said, smiling mischiefly at his wife who playfully poke him in the rib, "Dad!" Yuri wailed, from behind Yunho’s parents. They all started to laugh, "Please, let me take your suitcase while my wife makes some refreshment for you. You must be tired. Come & sit down on the sofa & make yourself at home." Mr. Kim said, taking Mr. Jung’s luggage.

 

"I'm so nervous, Taeyeon! What if I faint or trip over my wedding dress tomorrow?!" Yuri cried, sitting on top of Taeyeon’s bed, "Nonsense, Yuri. You will be fine so stop worrying yourself." Taeyeon said, hugging her sister, "I'm so happy for you, Yuri." Taeyeon said, smiling at her sister, "Oh Taeyeon, I can’t believe it!. I'm actually get married! Pinch me! Pinch me hard! Tell me I'm not dreaming!" Yuri cried, "Ow!" Yuri screamed, "Your not dreaming Unnie." Both sister held onto each other, crying happy tears.

 

Wiping their tears away, Taeyeon rose to open her door. Mrs. Jung smiled at Taeyeon & entered the room. She went over to Yuri & sat down next to her, "I have something to give you, my dear. Its a family tradition, given to me by my mother who received it from her mother. It’s been in the family for years & I want you to have it.” Mrs. Jung handed Yuri a small square box. Yuri slowly open the box & let out a gasps. Inside the box was a 18k white gold aerial diamond line necklace. It was beautiful. Yuri had never seen anything so beautiful, "It’s beautiful! I can’t accept this!" Yuri cried out, "Nonsense, child. I want you to have it." Mrs. Jung said, embracing Yuri, "Thank you. I will wear it with my wedding dress." Yuri cried, "Yurim try it on." Taeyeon urged her sister, "Wait, try it on with your wedding dress." Taeyeon said, as she rose to collect Yuri’s white strapless ball gown with organza ruffle skirt wedding dress from Yuri’s room. Yuri striped out of her clothes & slip into her wedding dress. She turn her back to Taeyeon so that Taeyeon could zip her up. Mrs. Jung had never seen a more lovely bride as her eyes filled with tears. She stood up & usher Taeyeon aside, wanting to do the zipper herself.

 

Mrs. Jung’s eyes widen in horror as she notice the little pink birthmark just below Yuri’s shoulder, "Oh, god. No, this can’t be.” Mrs. Jung choked on her terror. Yuri turned to face her mother-in-law & saw the blood drain from her face, "Mrs. Jung, what’s wrong?! Are you alright?!" Taeyeon cried out, catching her as she fainted. Yuri & Taeyeon carried Yunho’s mother to the bed & laid her down. Taeyeon ran out to call for help.

 

"No, you can't marry. No, its wrong." Mrs. Jung moan unconsciously. Everyone had gathered into Taeyeon’s room & watch over Yunho’s mother silently, "Darling, what’s wrong? What are you saying?" Mr. Jung asked, as he held his wife’s hand. Slowly, Mrs. Jung open her eyes, seeing Yunho & Yuri holding hands & started crying, "Hush, dear, why are you crying?" Mr. Jung asked his wife, as he help her to sit up, "Mom, what’s wrong?" Jinwoon asked, worried for his mother's health.

 

"God have mercy, Jaebeom, what have we done?" Mrs. Jung cried out to her husband, "Darling, your not making any senses. Your scaring everyone." Mr. Jung said, holding his wife, "Jaebeom, your daughter. Your daughter. She's your daughter." Mrs. Jung cried out. pointing to Yuri, "Of course, she’s my daughter. After she married Yunho she will be my daughter." Mr. Jung said, "No, you don’t understand. She’s your daughter. The one we have been searching for. Your first wife’s daughter. Yuri is Miran’s daughter." Mrs. Jung cried out.

 

Everyone turned to look at Yuri & then back at Yunho’s parents. Mr & Mrs. Kim’s eyes widen. Oh, god. They understood what Mrs. Jung was saying, "Mom, what are you saying?!" Yunho cried, looking from his father to his mother, “For god sake, someone tell me what’s going on?!" Yunho screamed, & rushed over & grab his mother's hand, "Oh Yunho, I'm sorry. I don’t know how to say this to you. Oh please forgive me but you can’t marry Yuri." His mother cried out, "What are you talking about? Why can’t I married her?" Yunho asked in bewilderment, "Because she's your sister!" Mr. Jung cried out, understanding now why his wife was crying.


Yuri felt the world spinning around her as Yunho’s father words sank into her heart. So, it was she who had been adopted. Oh, god. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks while pain tore at her heart. Yunho was her brother & she was his sister. She didn’t know how to deal with the heartbreaking news so she ran out of the room & out the door. Yunho let go of his mother’s hand. He stared at his father with disbelief. He didn’t want to accept it, "No, I don’t believe you!" Yunho cried, turning back to where Yuri had been standing but she wasn’t there anymore, "Yuri!" Yunho cried. No one had notice her departure. Yunho ran out the room, hoping to catch up with her.