Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 2

 

“Hey, there's Changmin.” Taeyeon pointed out. Yuri turn towards the direction where Taeyeon was pointing. She could see him. He was dressed in a g.h. bass fireside multi-plaid flannel shirt & dark indigo kenneth cole new york slim-fit low-rise black jeans. He looked cute & was leaning against one of the shopping windows, “I wonder what is he doing here?” Taeyeon asked, to no one in particular, “Probably shopping like the rest of the people here.” Yuri replied, giving her sister a silly questioning look.

 

They both walked over to where Changmin was standing. Changmin, who was daydreaming, didn’t see them approach, “Earth calling to Changmin Oppa. Yoohoo, anyone home?” Yuri said to Changmin, as she slapped his shoulder to get his attention. Taeyeon giggled in the back. Changmin smiled & rub his shoulder, “Hey, that hurts. Man, I don’t know how a little prick like you can possess so much strength.” He said, only to get another slap.


“Okay okay, I’m sorry, geez. So, how are my two little patients doing today?” Changmin asked both girls. It was their little joke since they were children. Changmin was Dr. Shim's son & he was currently studying to become a doctor just like his father. When they were young, Changmin would accompany his father to Mr. & Mrs. Kim’s house when Yuri had her other attacks. The three got to know each other & became good friends. They often play doctor & nurse together. Yuri had always consider him as an older brother. He had change so much from a geeky kid to a handsome man.

 

“We are fine, doctor. Thanks for asking. What brings you here?” Taeyeon couldn’t help asking. She was curious as she knew how Changmin hated shopping. It must be some girl. Well, that was the only reason she could think of that would make Changmin come here. Changmin rub his shoulder, pretending it still hurts, “Why what else but you Taeyeon.” Changmin said, winking at her & lean against her. Taeyeon giggled & pushed him aside. Yuri watched them both & rolled her eyes. She didn’t want to stay around & watch them both flirt with each other.

 

“What are you doing here seriously Oppa?” Taeyeon asked, with a serious expression on her oval-shaped face, “I need to get hiking boots. Going hiking with a mate of mine today so you can say I’m doing my last minute shopping.” He said, with a grin on his slim, oval-shaped face, “Hmmm, let me admit something to you girls. I’m a bit lost. I can’t find the damn shop & I have been here for almost half an hour. I was just resting when you girls came along. I think god sent you here to save my poor soul.” He said, giving them both his seductive look, causing both girls to laugh.


“Your hopeless Changmin Oppa. I swear, who buy's your clothes for you then?” Yuri asked him, shaking her head, “Ahhh, the million dollar question.” Changmin said, as he put his long index finger on his cheek & start tapping. Taeyeon giggled & said, “Come on guys, geez, let’s go shopping. I will show you where the hiking boots are at Oppa, if you promise to take me along on this hiking trip?” “Why Taeyeon, if your going then let’s hurry. My day just gotten better & better. Two adorable girls to keep me company on my tormenting hiking trip. Ah, god bless me.” Changmin said.

 

“Who said I’m going?!” Yuri cried, “You two have fun! I will see you when you get home okay?!” Yuri had just turn to leave when Changmin grab her around the waist & cuddle her close, “& where do you think your going, darling?” Changmin cooed in her ear. Yur couldn’t help but laugh, “Let go off me you big...Ahhh.” Yuri didn’t get to finish her sentence as Changmin had picked her up & swung her over his shoulder. Yuri’s face turned bright red as people were staring. She could hear Taeyeon & Changmin laughing. Oh, she’s going to kill them. He wouldn’t put her down & started to walk down the mall with her still over his shoulder. Yuri protested & started to hit him with her hand but to no avail as it only made him laugh even louder. Taeyeon was still laughing. She only stop when Yuri gave her a ‘I’m going to kill you’ look. Yuri tried to talk to him but he wouldn’t listen. Taeyeon who felt sorry for Yuri & asked Changmin to put Yuri down but Changmin just kept on walking. His only reply was, “Let her down so she could run away? I don’t think so. She’s coming with us, whether she likes it or not.”

 

He finally let her down when they arrive at the hiking & camping store. He pushed her inside & follow from behind, “Okay Yuri, what size of shoes are you?” Changmin asked. He knew that she wanted to hit him but wouldn’t dare because if she did, she knew he would put her back over his shoulder, “Seven.” Reply Yuri, giving him a deadly look. He only laughed & turn to Taeyeon to ask for her shoe size. The three purchased their hiking boots & walked out of the store. As soon as Yuri was out of the store, she started running but she didn’t get that far as Changmin was beside her in eight long stride & had her up & over his shoulders again. Taeyeon laughed so hard, tears started to form in her eyes. She was still laughing when they reached Changmin’s purple audi. As soon as Changmin had put Yuri down, she elbow him in the stomach but not too hard though, just enough to make him cry out, “Geez, that hurts. What was that for?” He asked her innocently. Yuri had to slap him. He always made her laugh, no matter what he did, he did it with the best intention & she never could be mad at him. He always had a way to make her forgive him.


Yuri sat in the back while Changmin & Taeyeon sat in the front, ‘What a great day.’ She thought to herself. She wanted to go shopping to buy some new clothes, only to be dragged on a hiking trip. All thanks to Taeyeon. Next time, she can go alone, “Hey Yuri, what on earth are you thinking about?!” Changmin yelled out. Yuri smiled, “I was thinking of how I’m going to kill you both later on.” Yuri replied, & they all laughed.