Chapter 2

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V

I was waiting for Krystal to pick up her phone. Then i hear a sound like someone answer her phone. "Finally you answer your phone at last Soojung." I said. "Kira-Oppa?"she said. I heard she answer and i hear some snifling sound. "Soojung? You okay?"I asked. Then she answer while crying"Kira-Oppa, Jessica-Unnie is leaving the group. I was shocked at the answer. I thought it was hacker. "You sure it wasn't  a hacker that hacks into her Weibo account?"I asked.

"No it's not Oppa. Jessica-Unnie wrote that herself."She said while continue to crying. I hate to see or hear Soojung crying. "Where are you now?" I asked her. "I'm at the SM Building Oppa. Why you ask?"She asked. I think for second about what to answer her. Well this is my first time doing crazy thing. "Well, I gonna do a crazy thing now."I said. "What is that Oppa."She asked me. "I'm gonna go to Korea now. I wanna know   the truth from the mouth of your sister. Even if it's cost me my final examination at stakes."I said. She gasped. "No Oppa don't do that. You have important exams. I will try to convince the Excutive to let Jessica stay."She said.

"No Soojung. I wanna do this. I wanna to hear the reason from ."I said firmly. "But" I cut off Krystal "No but's. I'm gonna do this. Soojung please help me here. Just follow Jessica whenever she goes. I'm getting ready to go to Korea now."I said. "Okay Oppa i will try comfort Jessica anyway i can and please be hurry."She said. I can imagine that she gonna start to crying again. "Thanks Soojung. Wait for me okay. I will text you when i'm arrived at Korea."I said. "Okay Oppa"she said. Then i hung my phone and started to packing a little bit of clothes and collect my passport. After finish packing, i started to go to the airport to see Jessica again. I hope she's okay now.

I finally arrived at the airport and quickly buy a ticket to Korea. I saw that the plane that is going to Korea is about to go in about 30 minutes. I quickly buy the ticket and runs as fast as i can. I made it in time for the plane to depart. I finally board the plane and rest for a minutes. After resting a little bit i started to search for any news regarding Jessica situation. I saw a news that SM has confimed that Jessica is leaving the group. I was so shocked now. I don't know whether that if SM forced her out or Jessica willingly to go. Damn it Jessica!! What made you do this. Wait for me a little Jessica. I'm on my way to meet you now and get the truth out of you. 

While reading this, i can't help but think about way back before her debut. She so excited to be part of it. She always invite me to her concerts and i saw she is so happy with the members of the group. They like a family now. She would always told me what they doing and where they gonna go next. Princess what is the reason that you do this?

FLASHBACK

Now it's the day that Jessica and her group members are gonna finally be debut. I remember yesterday when she told me that the group name is So Nyuh Shi Dae in korean. In english is Girls Generation. "Oppa? Are are gonna make it to my group debut tomorrow?"She asked still hoping that i would come. "No Princess i cannot go tomorrow. Maybe the day after i will go to Korea how's that sound Princess?" I said. I feel she is sad that i cannot come and watch debut. "Okay Oppa. I gotta go now. See you the day after i debut."She said sadly. "Princess don't be sad okay. I will try to get there ASAP. I promise that i will buy the most expensive gift for my one and only Princess." I said. I can hear she laughed a little bit.

"Arraso Oppa. I will not be sad and i will expecting a expensive gift when you come here."she said "Okay Princess. I will try to finish my assignment quickly. Go now and practice hard okay."  I said to her. "Arraso Oppa. Bye Oppa I miss you so much. Can't wait to see your face." she said to me then ends the call. I miss you too Princess and Soojung too. After that i quickly call Krystal to pick me up if that okay with her manager. She said that the manager will pick me up cause i'm a childhood friends of the siblings.

Now i'm waiting for Krystal to pick me up. I already have the gift that Jessica always wanted. A Iphone 5S. I gotta say that this phone is the most expensive thing i ever buy in my life. Then, i saw a black van past through me. I thought it was Krystal's van. Then van stops then i thought it was not Krystal van. Then i heard my phone ringing that tells me that i have a message.

Oppa. I have arrived at your hotel now. I'm in a black van that in front of you.

From Soojung.

Ohhh i thought it was someone else van. I quickly ran to the van quickly get in. After i close the van, Krystal quickly hug me. "Kira-Oppa!!! I miss you." She said happily. "I miss you too Soojung." I said while hugging her back. After a minute, i broke the hug patted her head and rubbing her soft hair. "Look at you now. Before you always with me and Jessica after school but now you gonna be a artist. Look how my Soojung grow up." I said to her while smiling. She just smile at me. "So Oppa. What gift do you get for Unnie?" She asked. Curious on what gift i bought for her sister.

"Well you know Jessica said how she wanted a IPhone 5." I said to her. "Yes i know that Unnie always wanted a IPhone 5 but never had the money to buy it. Why you ask Oppa." She said. I just give her a smile and held out my hand, showing her the gift that i bought for her sister. She had her eyes out now and said "OPPA!!! DID YOU REALLY BUY THAT IPHONE!!!" She said rather loudly eventhough i sit just beside her. "Yes Soojung. This is the IPhone that Jessica always wanted." I said.

"Why does Unnie get new phone. I want new phone too" She pouted. I can't help but to laughed a little bit at her. "Soojung, when you debut i promise i will buy a new phone for you." I said while smiling at her. "Really!!! Oppa will buy one for me too!!" She said. I just nod at her then she hug me again while saying Kumawo Oppa. Then Krystal told her manager to drive to her sister place when she was gonna debut today. While we were going to meet up with Jessica, we both talk randomly. Then, Krystal got call from Jessica. "Hello??Unnie??" Krystal asked. "Soojung-Ah, where are you now?"Jessica asked. "I'm on my way now. In 20 or 30 minutes i will arrived."Krystal said. "Oh okay."Jessica said. "Unnie?? Why you sounding so sad?"Krystal asked

"It's Kira-Oppa. I call him yesterday asking if he can make it to my debut performance today."Jessica said. Krystal look at me while mouthing silently at me "Jessica asked you if you can make it today"She asked me. I just nod my head and mouthed back "Tell her i'm not coming. I wanna suprised her today."I said to Krystal. "Ok. What did Kira-Oppa said?"Krystal asked her sister. "He said he cannot come today. He have 1 last assignment and he will come here tomorrow."Jessica said. "Unnie, i know Kira-Oppa wanna to see you become a artist but he is busy with his assignment and homework. I'm sure he is trying his best to finish it fast and come here to see you become a superstar."Krystal said. "I know Soojung-Ah. It just that i miss him so much."Jessica said sadly to Krystal. "I know Unnie. Me too. I miss him too."Krystal said. "Ok Soojung-Ah. Unnie gotta go and prepare now. Text me when you arrived."Jessica said. "Okay Unnie. See you later."Krystal said and ends the call.

"Oppa, Jessica-Unnie really miss you."Krystal said to me. "I know Soojung. I miss her too. Aish this Princess, she gonna cry when she sees me later."I said. "Yeah Unnie gonna cry and be mad at you Oppa. You better be ready to face HellSica." Krystal said. I gulped at that thought. HellSica is so scary that i can pee in my pants. "Okay Soojung."I said. Then we started to talk about how we both been after 1 years of not seeing each other. I miss they both while in the US. After a while, me and Krystal finally arrived at MBC Building. This is the place when Jessica and her members. "Woah!! This is the biggest building i ever seen!!" I said in awed. "Yeah it's nothing special. It's just a building." Krystal said. I sweatdrop at her. She just like her sister sometimes.

We both enter the building. Krystal told me to watch her sister perform then after we can meet her. I just said okay and ask her where is the room. She showed where is it and i just nod. She said she gotta go see her sister first then meet up with me when the show is over. I just nod and we both go our separate ways. I was walking towards to the room that Jessica gonna perform when my phone was ringing. I check my phone and it was from Jessica.

Oppa!! I'm gonna perform in 1 hour now. Wish me luck okay!! ^_^ Soojung said that she miss you too. We both can't wait to see you tomorrow.

From Princess.

Aish this kid. She such a child sometimes. I quickle replied that i wish her good luck and give the best performance for your fans that you gonna get after this. Then i put my phone in my pocket and continue walking. After a minutes of walking, i finally found the room. I walk into the room and i saw a lot of people, holding a banner, holding card for the group they like. I quickly find a seat that Jessica won't saw me. I hear my phone was ringing again. I open my phone and see that i got a text from Krystal.

Oppa. Where are you? I don't see you in the room?

From Soojung

I quickly text her back saying that i was seating in the back row near the entrance door. I put my phone back and waited for Krystal to come. I was watching other group perform and i gotta say they are good. Then, i felt someone tap my shoulder and turn and saw Krystal smiling at me. "Hey Oppa. Here you are i was looking for you." She said. "Ahh Soojung. Yeah i don't want Jessica to see me in front row seat." I said to her. "Okay Oppa. Now let's watch Unnie perform."She said. I just nod and waited for Jessica group to perform next. After a while, now it was Jessica group to perform. I can't wait to see perform. Then, i saw Jessica and her member walking to the stage getting ready to perform. Then, they started to perform. I gotta say it, Jessica never dance and sing when she in US with me. So seeing her sing and dance is a new thing for me. Her voice is so calm and nice. She look so beautiful now.

After they finish performing, me and Krystal were headed to Jessica waiting room. I feel so nervous and scary now. "Oppa you okay?" Krystal asks me. "Yeah i feel nervous and a little bit of scare of your sister now."I said. "Haha Oppa don't worry, Unnie will not be mad at much." She said. I take a deep breathe then started to walk again. We go the a bakery first to buy a chocolate cake for Jessica and the members first. After buying the cake, we finally made to Jessica waiting room. "Soojung, you go in first then you knock the door signalling for me to come in okay?" I said. "Okay Oppa. You ready?" She asked. "Give me a seconds to breathe."I said. I take a few deep breaths and nod at Krystal. Krystal knock first then turn the doorknob and open the door. I quickly hide behind Krystal so Jessica didn't notice me. "Ohh Soojung-Ah. What are you doing here?" I heard someone say that. "Taeyeon-Unnie call me Krystal!!"Krystal whined at the person Taeyeon is her name i think. "Hahaha, Ok Krystal. So what are you doing here? Looking for your Unnie?" Taeyeon asked Krystal. "Yeah, I have a suprise for her."She said. "Ohh ok. Jessica!! your sister is here. She said she have a suprise for you."Taeyeon shouted to Jessica. 

"Okay Taengoo!! In just a seconds."She said. After she said that, she quickly come out and hug her sisters. "Soojung-Ah!! How's my performance??"Jessica asked. "It was great Unnie!!. Congrats on your debut."Krystal said. "Ohh thanks Soojung-Ah. Hope Kira-Oppa was here to celebrate with us."Jessica said sadly. "i know Unnie. He just so busy now."Krystal said. "Yeah i know he busy now. Can't wait for tomorrow, Kira-Oppa will be here."Jessica said excitedly. "I know Unnie. Ohh and i have suprise for you."Krystal said while walking to the door. "What is it Soojung-Ah?"Jessica asked. "Oh you gonna be so suprised Unnie."Krystal said. Then, she knock the door and i heard it. I take a deep breaths for the last time before knocking it back. I watch the doorknob slowly turning and then the door was open. I saw all the members were looking at me and Jessica were looking at me, thought i was a ghost. "Yo Princess. I'm here."I said. It took Jessica a minutes to realize that only me would call a her Princess. Then she quickly come at me. I started to scared a little bit. "Wait Princess i have a good explaination." i was cut off guard when she suddenly hug me tightly. I was shocked at first and quickly hug her back. Thank God i put the cake down first or it would be ruined and there goes my money T.T. I started to feel some wet on my shirt then i realize the she was crying.

I broke the hug and look at her. "Hey Princess, don't cry okay. What have i told you before. If you cry then you don't look like the Princess i love." I said while wiping off her tears. "Oppa you here. But how?" She said while i was still wiping the tears on her face. "Truth is i already arrived here after you call and ask me to come and watch you debut today. I meet up with Krystal the next day after i arrived. I told her i wanna suprised you. So she agreed with me and i told her that do not tell Jessica that I'm here. Thats why I'm here today."I said. Her face is now more beautiful since i last saw her. She stop crying now and then punch me. "Oww, what was that for?" I asked. "That is for lying to me that you cannot come today."She said. "I'm sorry okay."I said while still rubbing the spot that she punch. "No Oppa. Not good enough."She said then turn around and face Krystal. "You gonna get it from me too Miss for lying to me."She said. Krystal just glare at me. I sweatdrop at them both. No wonder they are the perfect siblings.

"Okay I'm sorry okay. I have bought you the expensive gift and some cake for you and your members to eat."i said. "Okay but i want to see the presents first then we eat."She said while still mad at me. So we all got into the room and sit down. "Okay Oppa we will introduce ourselves first."Jessica said. They all gather up and said "Hello!! We are So Nyuh Shi Dae." then they bow to me and i bow back. "Hello Oppa, my name is Kim Taeyeon, the leader of the group." Taeyeon said "Hello Oppa, my name is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung."Tiffany said. "Wait Tiffany? You live in US?"I asked her. "Yes Oppa. I was born in the same hospital as Jessica and i live in California."Tiffany said. "Ohh okay." I said. "Hello Kira-Oppa, my name is Sunny. Nice to meet you " Sunny said"Hello Kira-Oppa, my name is Sooyoung." Sooyoung said. Wow she is tall than the other members. "Hello Oppa, my name is Kim Hyoyeon. I like the dance."Hyoyeon said. "Hello Oppa, my name is Kwon Yuri." Yuri said. "Hello Oppa, my name is Im Yoona." Yoona said. Hello Kira-Oppa. My name is Seohyun. The youngest and i'm still studying in a university." Seohyun said. "Hi and it's nice to meet you all. My name is Kira Yamato. I'm still studying in University. This is my second year studying in University. I'm a childhood friend of Jessica and Krystal. Hope you all take care of them both for me when i'm not here."I said and they all nod.

"Kira-Oppa!! Me and Soojung are adults now. They do not need to take care of me." Jessica said. "Well Princess, you not a adult is my eyes. I see you still like a kid even now." I . "Kira-Oppa!! You so mean to me."She said while making a sad face. "Okay Princess, I'm just kidding okay. I say that because everyone need someone to take care of them."I said while patting her head. She looked at me and nod at me. "Okay now let's eat cake. I'm sure you and the other members are hungry now."I said. Then we all started to sit down and open the cake the cake that i bought. "Yay a chocolate my favorite!!" Jessica, Krystal and Sooyoung said at the same time. "Hahaha, calm down everyone too wanna eat the cake." I said. "Hmmm this is good Kira-Oppa. Thanks for buying it for us."Seohyun said. "Your welcome. Now eat you must be hungry now." I said. "Oppa why are you not eating?" Taeyeon asked. "Ohhh i already ate today. I rarely eat lunch at US. I just wait till dinner."I said to her. "Ohh okay but have some bite a little." Taeyeon said. "Here Oppa, have a little bit." Jessica said while showing a spoon with cake ready to eat. "Okay Princess." I said and i open my mouth then Jessica fed it to me. I gotta say it taste good. "Wow, this is best cake i ever tasted."I said. Then we started to talk randomly and getting know about each other.

"Ohh Oppa. Where is my expensive gift that you promise." Jessica asked. "Okay I have it in my bag."I said then open my bag searching for her gift. The other members look curiously at me and wondering what is the gift. "Okay got it. Close your eyes Princess."I said. "But Oppa i don't want to close my eyes."She whined at me. "Okay it's up to you. If you not gonna close your eyes then i will give this to Soojung then." I said. "Okay okay, I will close my eyes."After she said that, she closed her eyes and waited. I pull out the gift from my bag and put it on her hands. "Okay, open your eyes now." I said. Then she open her eyes and see her gift wrapped in her hands. She look at me and i just nod at her. Other member get close because they wanna see what the gift was. She started to unwrapped the ribbon and open the paper until they were no left. Everybody gasped except me and Krystal. "IT'S IT'S THE NEW IPHONE 5S!!!!" Tiffany shouted. "Yes. This is the new IPhone 5 that i bought from US. This phone haven't released in Korea yet." I said. "But Kira-Oppa. This must be expensive right? I can't take it."Jessica said. "It's okay Princess. I worked at a phone shop. The owner gave me a discount to buy that." I said.

"How much is it?" Taeyeon asked. "Well it nearly emptied my savings." I said. Jessica look at me like she gonna cry. "Hey it's okay Princess, I promise i buy you a expensive gift right. Don't cry okay." I said while wipping the tears on her face. "But Oppa, you said that this gift nearly emptied your savings!!" She said. "Hey it's okay, it's not nearly emptied it. I have some money in my bank that my parents give me. Just take this phone. It will remind you that i've always be there for you and Soojung even we are far away." I said. "Okay Oppa. I will do what you want. I will use this phone for you."Jessica said while smiling. "Now that is the Princess i know and love." I said making all laughing. Then, we started to talk more and i told Jessica how to use the phone. After teaching her, i look at my watch and now it's already 3.00PM. I gotta finish my assignment and get some rest. "Okay Princess. I gotta go now. I got more assignment that i need to finish at the hotel i'm staying." I said. "But Oppa. Can't you finish it tomorrow?"She said sadly. "Sorry Princess. I need to finish it today. Tomorrow when you don't have a schedule, call me okay. We hangout like we used to with Soojung okay." I said while patting her head. "Okay Oppa. I will call you tomorrow." She said. I smile at her and she smile back. "Soojung take care of your sister okay."I said to her. "Okay Kira-Oppa. Do you want my manager to send you to your hotel?" She asked. "No it's okay. I like walking here. It's so peaceful when walking."I said. "Okay Oppa. See you tomorrow." She said. "Okay. See you all tomorrow. It was nice to meet all the members. I just have one request please take care of Jessica and Krystal for me. That all i want from you all." i said to all the members. "Okay Oppa. We all gonna take care of each other like a family."Yoona said. They all nodding at me. "Okay. That is the important thing in life. No matter who your friends is, you must take care of each other. That way it can build a strong bond between you and your friends." I said. "Okay Oppa. We will remember what you said."Yuri said to me. "Okay i gotta go now. Good luck on your other performances."I said while taking my bag and pull out a headphones. 

"Kira-Oppa you still the same Oppa i know. You always listen to music while studying and taking a walk."Soojung and Jessica said. "Hahaha. I don't why i do this but i think it helps me relax in some way." I said while turning on music on my phone and putting the headphones over my head. They both just laughed at me. "Okay see you all tomorrow. Give the best performance to your fans now." I said. They all nod and i walk my way out of the building. It's nice to see her happy now. I hope you become the best group in the world Girls Generation or So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. September 30 was the worst day of all SONES life. With Jessica leaving the group now. I will continue support her and love including the other 8 members. I hope you SONES do the same thing too. Now all i wanna know if it true that Jessica gonna marry Tyler Kwon this October or May 2015. Tyler said on his Weibo that he denies marrying this year or next year. Tyler Kwon JUST TELL US THE TRUTHS DAMN IT!!! BE A MAN FOR ONCE AND TELL US THE TRUTH!!!

Also i just found this news today. Taeyeon broke down in tears at yesterday Taetiseo fan meeting. here the link  http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98943928743/breaking-taeyeon-breaks-down-at-taetiseo-fan-signing

I hope you all will continue support Jessica and other 8 members. Don't forget to comment and subscribe to my story!!! i really appreciate if you do

#JessicaJung

#StayStrongSNSD

#StayStrongJessica.

I wanna say thanks for the new subscribers to my second story.

jf_801

SNSDLOVER07

KhEILy17

Lcoaster17

itsmeamalia

LPY1998Wendi

YuKiSnOw021

Shoutyea

Thanks you guys for subscribing my story. Hope you guys will read my first story. More Than Meets The Eye.

Okay I'm Signing Off Now And Continue To Listen Sad Song And Eventually Falling Asleep.