Chapter 1

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V

I just woke up and i was gonna check my phone if there anything new on K-Pop. Then I saw this news about Jessica leaving Girls Generation. I was so shocked about the news. I quickly go wash my face to see if i'm dreaming or not. Unfortunately, it's not a dream. I grabbed my phone and search if this true or not. I saw some people comment about this saying that this is a hacker do this. I don't know whether to believe it or not.

So I just do this my way to get this story true or not. I called Krystal because i'm studying in the US and only Jessica and Krystal have a US number. I'm a childhood friend of Jessica and Krystal. I was happy for them to be accepted in a music company when they told me. When Jessica gonna debut as SNSD and Krystal gonna debut as F(x), i was happy for Jessica and Krystal too. 

FLASHBACK

One day i received a call from Jessica saying she wants me to come and see her debut with the other members.I was excited and then told her i will come. I can heard a happy tone from her when i say yes. Then, I go to Korea by myself the next day. The day when Jessica gonna debut, i was gonna suprised her and i call Krystal to meet up with me if she can. We meet up at a cafe that Jessica and Krystal like to hang out. I think i arrives a little bit to early.

Then i heard the cafe door open and i saw Krystal with her friend i think. "Hey Soojung!! I'm over here." I said to her. Then she saw me and i can see her that she excited to see me. "Kira-Oppa!!! I miss you!!"she said while hugging me tightly. "Krystal. Stop the hugging i think he can't breath now." Krystal's friend said to her. Then Krystal look at me and saw my face was pruple she quickly let go of me. "Sorry Kira-Oppa. I just miss you so much." She said while apologizing to me.

I coughed a little bit before saying "It's okay Soojung. I miss you too." "Oppaaa!! Don't call me Soojung. Call me Krystal!!"she whined to me. I just laughed a little bit at her whining. "No, you still Soojung to me. You like my sister now okay."I pat her head while rubbing her hair. She just pouted at me and i just pinch her cheeks. "Ohh and Oppa, this is my friend Amber. She can speak english too."She said to me while pointing to the person. I look at Krystal's friend and i held my hand out "Hi my name is Kira. I'm a childhood friend of Krystal and her sister, Jessica. Nice to meet you Amber." Amber look at me and take my hand and we shake it "Nice to meet you too Kira-sshi."She said while smiling at me.

Then we started to sit down and order a drink. I gotta say, US money is different from Korea including the price. "Kira-Oppa what are you doing here in Korea?" Krystal asked me. "Well, 2 days before i got a phone call from Jessica saying she wants me to be there when she debut."I said to her. "Ohhh thats why she sounds excited for some reason. I wanna know what she excited about that day then she told it's nothing."Krystal said while looking at Jessica photo in her phone like she wants to strangle her sister for not telling her this. "Ohh don't be mad at Jessica Soojung. I will be here when you debut too."I said while trying to calm her down from staring at Jessica photo.

"REALLY OPPA!!! YOU WILL COME!!"Krystal said excitedly. "Yes Soojung. I will come when you gonna debut."I said while smiling at her. She just smile back and nod at me. "So Kira-sshi what do you want to talk about with Krystal?" Amber asked me. "Ahhh yes. You see Soojung,your sister debut in 3 days right?"I said to Krystal. "Yes Oppa. Unnie will debut in 3 days now. Why you asked?" Krystal said. "Well I thought i was gonna suprised her when she debut. I was gonna call her today saying that i could not come and see her debut. "Hmmm that's a good idea but i think she will be mad at you for lying to her."Krystal said. "Yes Kira-sshi. Jessica-Unnie is scary when she mad."Amber said. "Ohh don't worry about it. I get used to her be mad at me."I said to Krystal and Amber.

"Ok Oppa but if Unnie is mad at you and you asking for help i will not helping you."Krystal said to me. "Ok i promise."I said. I then look at my watch it's 1.00PM now. I gotta find a gift for Jessica today. "Okay Krystal i gotta go now. Gonna find a present for your sister and then i gotta go back to hotel and finish my assignment."I said to Krystal. "Ohh really Oppa. I wanna spent my free time with you. I miss you so much."She said while looking sadly. "I miss you too Soojung. I promise you, me and Jessica will hangout together when Jessica debut."I said while patting her head. "Okay Oppa you promise." She said to me. "Yes Soojung, I promise."I said to her while smiling at her. She smile back then i was gonna pay for the drink but Krystal said she will pay it. I smile at her and we both headed out of the cafe.

"Okay Oppa, I gotta go and practice now. See you in 3 days right?"She asked me. "Yes i will Soojung. Go now and practice hard okay and it was nice meeting you Amber. Take care of Soojung for me."I said. "Sure Kira-sshi, i will take care of her for you."Amber said. I smile at her and they both got on the van and they started to go to their practice room at SM Building. Before i forgot, i took out my phone and call Jessica. "Hello?? This is Jessica speaking. Who is this?"Jessica said playfully. "Haha you very funny Jessica. It's me Kira." I said. "Ohh Kira-Oppa!! How are you? Where are you?"Jessica said quickly. "Woah slow down Princess. One question at a time."I said while laughed at her through the phone. "I'm good if you wanna know."I said. "Ok Oppa. So Oppa, can you come here and watch me debut?" She asked me hopefully. "Sorry Princess, I can't come to Korea now. I got a lot of assignment and work now."I said sadly to her. "Really!! Ohh Oppa can't you find somebody else to do it?" She asked me while still hoping that i will come. 

"Sorry Princess. This is a alone assignment i gotta do."I said sadly to her. I can hear she started to cry a little bit. "Come on Oppa. It's gonna my best day in 3 days. It won't be best without you Oppa."She said to me while still holding her tears. "Hey don't cry okay. If you cry then you don't look like a Princess that i love so much. I will try to finish my assignment quickly as possible then i will buy the fastest ticket to Korea if i can." I said to her.  "Ok Oppa. But you have to buy me the expensive gift for me when you arrived at Korea okay."She said. "Ok Princess. I Promise to buy the most expensive gift to my and only Princess in the world." I said to her. I can hear her laughed a little bit. "Ok Oppa. I gotta go now. We all gonna be moving to a dormitory after practice today."She said sadly. "Okay Princess. Don't be sad okay. You have Soojung and your members there. I will try to do my assignment ASAP." I said to her. "Ok Oppa. See you when you arrived in Korea ok."She said. "Okay Jessica. Say hi to Soojung for me."I said "Ok Oppa. Gotta go now. Bye."She said then ends the call.

 

A/N Hey Guys and Girls. I was gonna make this a one-shot but i think again why not make it like a drama. So I started write the first chapter. I know the first is about Present then i write about how they meet and when Jessica will debut. I will write about the present a little bit in every chapter.

So i just know this news while writing the fic. Jessica said that at first the agency and the member accept her opening a fashion design then after a month the agency and the other members started to change their mind. I say WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR MINDS!!!! FIRST YOU ACCEPT THEN CHANGED YOUR MINDS THEN GIVE HER CHOICE OF LETTING HER FASHION DESIGN GO OR LEAVING THE GROUP. WTF!!!! IT'S LIKE A NO WAY OUT CHOICE FOR JESSICA!!! WTF SM!!! YOU JUST CAREA ABOUT MONEY RIGHT!!! GO F*** YOURSELF AT YOUR COMPANY!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/jessica-releases-a-statement-of-her-own-explaining-she-was-one-sidedly-asked-to-leave-girls-generation-by-the-agency-members here this link to Jessica official statement.

Sorry Guys For the Language Was I Am So Mad At SM Now. I'm sure all SONES

ARE MAD AND FRUSTRATED NOW. I Hope Jessica will be okay. Guys and Girls Continue Support Jessica and The Other 8 Member eventhough Jessica said that they somewhat at fault i don't know.

 Thanks For Subscribing To My New Story Starlight63090 and theonekpoplover