Chapter 13

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V

The Next Morning

I woke to a sight that i love the most. Jessica sleep on top of my chest. I look at the clock and saw it was 6 in the morning. I need to wake up and make breakfast. I slowly move without waking Jessica up and go to the bathroom. After shower, i headed down to the kitchen and get ready to make breakfast for everybody.

"Oh Kira. You awake?" I heard someone said. I turn around and saw my mom. "Yeah Mom. I'm making breakfast for everyone." I said while smiling. "Okay. Let me know if you need help just call me." Mom said.  I nodded and continue making breakfast. While i was making breakfast i heard a voice. "Hey Oppa. You woke up already?" I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and saw Soojung with towel on her shoulder. Getting shower maybe? "Yeah. I already woke up. You gonna take shower?" I asked. "Yeah." Soojung said. 

"Okay. Go shower. Breakfast will be ready in a hour." I said. I saw Soojung nodded and walk away while i continue making breakfast. After finishing making breakfast, i was setting up the table when Jessica come to the dining room. "Hey. Morning." I said while smiling. "Morning Oppa." Jessica said while smiling back. "Hungry?" I asked. "Yup. I miss your cooking. I'm sure the others too." Jessica said. "Well help me set up the table then we can eat." I said.

"Okay." Jessica said and started to help me set up the table. After a while, we already finish set up the table. "Ready?" I asked. "Yup. Beside it's fun to hit their heads with a spoon." Jessica said while giggle. I just chuckled. "Breakfast ready!!" I shouted and then i saw two people running trying to get to the dining room. I just sighed at their childish fight. "I was here first!!" YoonA said. "No me first!!" Sooyoung said.

I sighed again and grab a spoon and hit their heads with it. "Oppa!! What was that for!!??" Sooyoung and YoonA shouted at me while rubbing their forehead. I heard Jessica giggling at them both. "You both are adult so act like one." I said while chuckling at them both. I saw they both pouted. I just laughed at them. "Now wait for the others that we can together." I said. "Okay Oppa." YoonA said. "Wanna help me set up the food?" I asked Jessica. "Sure." Jessica said.

After we set up the food, me and Jessica bring the food to the table and we both saw that everyone were awake already. "Morning." I said. "Morning Oppa." Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun said. "Morning." Sunny and Yuri said. They both look they didn't get enough sleep. "You both okay? You look sleepy." I asked them "Yeah we both sleep late last night. That's why we both look sleepy." Sunny said. "Well after breakfast you can go back to sleep okay. Eat first." I said.

"Thanks Oppa." Yuri said "No problem." I said. "Well let's eat." My Dad said. Then we eat breakfast while chatting some other stuff beside the wedding. After eating breakfast, we all just relaxing in the living room watching television. Jessica and Soojung sit beside me watching the Supernatural. I gotta say the series is good. "Kira? Wanna help me with something?" Dad said. "Sure Dad." I said. Then i get up and follow Dad to the garage. 

"What are we doing Dad?" I asked. "Well, first have you got your car license?" Dad asked me. I nodded while wondering where this is going. "Great then you can have this." Dad said while pulling the sheet covering one car. I look so shocked right now. It was my Dad's car when he got it from his dad. "Wow. Dad are you sure?" I asked. "Yes Kira. I'm so proud of the man you've become. I'm so lucky to have you as my son." Dad said. I nearly cry and hugged him. 

"Thanks Dad." I said thankfully. "No problem. Now it needs a lot of work. You're up for it?" Dad said. I smirked at him amd nodded. "Well we need some tools and spare parts for it. I know some friends of mine still have the parts sell. Wanna go with me?" Dad asked. "Sure. Let me get ready." I said. "I'll wait you in the van. Ask the girls if they wanna join. I'm sure they practically bored watching the story. Well except Soojung." Dad said. I just chuckled and nodded.

I go back to the living room and saw they are still watching the movie. "Hey girls. Wanna come to the shopping mall?" I asked. "Sure i'm practically bored watching this movie." Tiffany said. "Well go get ready." I said. "Okay!!" The girls said. I go to Jessica. "Hey wanna join? You could find some wedding dress there." I said. "Okay Oppa. Soojung-Ah come with me and Oppa." Jessica said. "Awww. Okay Unnie." Soojung said sadly. It seems she doesn't want to go. I just laughed at her. 

After we all are ready, we go out toward the garage where Dad were waiting. "You all ready?" Dad asked. "Yeah we're ready." I said. "Well let's hit the road." Dad said. After a while we arrive at the shopping complex. "Okay me and Kira gonna to my old friend's car shop to buy some tools and parts. What about you girls?" My Dad asked. "We gonna look around then head to food court." Taeyeon said. "Me and Soojung gonna go to the wedding dress shop." Jessica said. "Okay. Be careful okay. Meet me and Kira at the food court." Dad said. "Okay." They all said. Then we parted ways.

Jessica P.O.V

"Let's go." I said to Soojung. I saw her nodded then we head to the wedding dress shop. "So what kind of dress you want Unnie?" Soojung asked. "I don't know Soojung-Ah. Maybe when we get there and i might find that suit me." I said. Soojung nodded and we continue headed to the shop. After a while, we finally made it to the shop. "Well let's go in" I said. Then we go in and saw a lot of weding dress. There even man suits too. "Woah!!" Soojung said.

"That is a lot of dress. There's even Man's Suit. Great we could find Oppa a suit for the wedding too." I said. "Welcome. How my i help you?" The shop workers said. "Yes. I need to find wedding dress for my upcoming wedding." I said. "Sure. Just see what kind you want then you can try it and see if it okay or not." The worker said. I nodded and started to look for the dress for me. After a while i finally found one. "Soojung-Ah let me try this one and tell me what you think." I said. "Okay Unnie." Soojung said.

"Woah!!! You look great Unnie!!" Soojung said. "Really?" I asked. "Of course. You do know that we both been in a wedding dress photoshoot. Well to me the dress is kinda wedding dress." Soojung said. "Okay. Then i take this one." I said while smiling. Oppa would like this dress.

"Have you choose what dress you would like?" The workers asked. "Yes. I would like to choose this one." I said. "Sure when do you want it?" The worker said. "By end of this week if possible. We both haven't set the date yet." I said. "Okay i could reserved it for you." The worker said. "Thank you" I said thankfully. Then i chance back to my cloth and gave the dress to the worker so that he could reserve it for me. 

"Okay is that all you need?" The worker asked. "Hmm let me call my husband and let him choose his suit for the wedding." I said. "Okay." The worker said. Then i quickly call Oppa. "Hello Jessica?" Kira asked. "Yup. Are you busy now?" I asked. "We both just about done. Why?" Kira said. "Well me and Soojung at this wedding shop. I already found my dress and already have it reserved. There's also Man's suit sell here." I said. "Oh so you want me to come by and pick my suit for the wedding?" Kira said. 

"Oppa you know me too well." I said. "Haha. Okay i drop by the shop later. Text me the place and tell the worker my name so i can pay for your dress too." Kira said. "Okay. I will text you later and we wait at the food court okay." I said. "Will do. Bye." Kira said. "Bye." I said then i ended the call. "So??" Soojung asked. "Oppa will come with Dad later." I said. "Okay. Let's go to the food court. I'm kinda hungry." Soojung said. "Sure. I'm kinda in mood for hamburger." I said. Then i tell the worker that Oppa will come to pick his suit and i tell him Oppa's name.

After reserved the wedding dress, me and Soojung head out of the shop and head to the food court.

 

A/N Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm doing great now. I just wanna say sorry for the late update. I was supposed update this before 3rd March. Because 3rd March was my final exams result came out. But i think i still need to write more, thats why i postponed it. Also i think i won't be update too much cause i'm still trying to decide whether to continue study or find a job. So maybe like a month or so i try to update.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter cause its nearly complete. Also i wanna say thanks for the new subscribers. Hope you like the chapter.

Well like always. Kira Signing Off