Chapter 14

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V

After ended the call with Jessica, i went to the counter to pay all the parts that me and my Dad need. "So who's calling just now??" Dad asks. 'Ohh it's Jessica. She ask me to look for a suit for the wedding. Oh by the way, could you come with me and pick my suit Dad?" I asked. "Sure. You know where the store is?" Dad asks. 

"Yup. Jessica tell me where to find it. Also she has pick her wedding dress. Just need pay her dress and my suit." I said. "Well let's go."Dad said. I nodded and after we pay for the parts, we headed for the wedding store that Jessica told me. After a while, we both kinda lost. "You sure it's around here Kira?" Dad ask me. "Hmm Jessica said it should be around this floor." I said and then i look around and found it.

"There it is." I said. We both headed to the shop quickly cause we need to meet with the girls at the food court. "Welcome. How may i help you both." The worker said. "Ahh yes please. I'm looking for a wedding suit." I said. "Sure, follow me please." The worker said. Then we both follow the worker to the man's suit section. "Woah!! That is a lot of suit." Dad said.

"I agree." I said while nodding. "Well look around and find which suit is the best for you and bring it to me. I'll wrap it nicely." The worker said. Then he left us. After a while, me and Dad agreed on a white suit that would be suit for me. "Hmmm this suit look cool on you. You should pick this one." Dad said. "Hmm, okay i agreed with you Dad." I said while smiling. Looking at the mirrow in front of me i couldn"t agree more with Dad. Then, i give the suit to the worker for it to wrap it nicely.

"Ahh forgot to ask you. Is there a girl with the name Jessica came here?" I ask the worker. "Hmmm, does she have a blond hair and another a little taller than her?" The worker asked me. "Yup, she has a blond hair and another girl that a little bit taller than her." I said. "Ohh that means your name Kira right?" The worker ask. "Yeah. That's my name." I said while smiling. "Yes she did come here and pick a wedding dress. She said that you would come here and buy a wedding suit for your wedding." The worker said.

"That's right. We both haven't decide the date yet. We having that talk with our parent tomorrow." I said. "Ahh. So you want to buy her dress too? I have it wrap nicely as well." The worker said. "That would be great." I said. "Okay i go get it after i wrap your suit nicely. Please wait." Then the worker left to get Jessica's dress and my suit wrap nicely. After a while, the worker came out holding two clothes. One is mine and another is Jessica.

"Here you go. I already wrap it nicely and ready to be wear when the wedding came." The worker said while smiling. I smile at the worker and give my suit to Dad for him to hold it for me while i pay for the dress and suit. After paying, me and Dad quickly walk to the food court and started to look for the girls. After a while, i found Jessica eating a burger with Soojung. "You know, if you eat burger too much you would get fat and i don't want my future wife to be fat." I said while teasing her.

"Oppa!! I didn't eat that much burger okay. Beside even if i get fat you still love me right?" Jessica said. "No comment there." I said while laughing. "Here Jessica your wedding dress." Dad said while handing Jessica dress to her. "Thanks Dad." Jessica said. "So where's the other girls?" I asked. Then Jessica point to the nearest shop. I look to where her pointing and sweatdrop. They shopping for clothes again. I sigh and think that girl will always be girl. "Me and Soojung are not like that you know." Jessica said. "Haha i know." I said. 

After a while, the others finally come to the food court and sit with us. "Really?? You all have like a lot of clothes and you buy another?? Knowing Tiffany she likely buy a pink clothes." I said. "Hey!! Pink is a great colour you know." Tiffany said while pouting. Me and the others laughed at her and we continue chatting. After eating lunch, we all headed back to my home. "Ahh it's good to be home." Soojung said.

"You just want to watch that Supernatural story." Jessica said. "Hey!! Jensen Ackles is handsome okay!!" Soojung said while pouting. Me and the others laughed at her pouting face. "Come on let's go in. I need some shower." I said. Then we head inside the house. Later, night came and we all having dinner. Jessica and Soojung parent came cause we need to talk about the wedding date.

"So Kira have you and Jessica think about the date for you wedding?" Jessica's Dad asked. "Well i was thinking on May 1st. How's that sound Jessica?" I asked her. "Hmm okay. May 1st could be good day for the wedding." Jessica said while smiling. "Then it settles. The wedding is on 1st May." Jessica's Dad said. After that, we eat dinner talking about things and who gonne be Jessica bridemaids. 

After eating dinner, we all ready to get some sleep. "Night Oppa, Night Jessica-Unnie." Seohyun said. "Night Seo" I said. "So?? Shall we get some sleep honey?" I asked Jessica playfully. "Oppa stop it and yes. I'm so sleepy right now." Jessica said. Then we headed to our bedroom, getting ready to get some good night sleep. "Night Sica." I said. "Night Oppa" Sica said. 

Around midnight, i suddenly woke up. Feeling thristy. So i sneakily get out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get some water. After drinking water, i was on my way back to my room when i saw my mom was looking at our family's photo. "Hey Mom? You're not asleep yet?" I asked. "Oh Kira. Yeah i was asleep but im a little thristy so i get something to drink. Then i sat here looking at our family photo." Mom said. I sat next to her and look through the album with her.

"Brings back memories." I said. "Yeah. Even when you little, i always saw you with Jessica and Soojung. Playing with each other. Remember when Soojung was born? You and Jessica always with her and take care of her. I know you both will be a great parent someday. I'm proud of Kira. Take care of Jessica." Mom said. "I will Mom. I love her so much." I said. "I know dear. Now go get some rest. It's gonna be a long week before your wedding." Mom said. I got up and hug her. "Thanks Mom." I said thankfully. "You're welcome dear." Mom said. Then i go back to my room to continue sleeping. "Where did you go Oppa?" Jessica asked. "Just to get some water and having a talk with Mom." I said while hugging her. "Talk about what?" Jessica asked. "How i'm lucky to fall in love with you." I said. "Yes you are lucky Oppa. Hehe." Jessica giggled. "Ok. Now let's get some sleep. We both got a long week before our wedding." I said. "Okay Oppa. Night Oppa. Love you."Jessica said. "Love you too." I said before going to sleep.

 

A/N

Uhhhhhhh. First of all dont kill me. i have good reason. First been busy with trying to find college with the course i want. finally found one but did not get accepted and i just found i have to participate in a military school that was supposed to be going on 16th March but they postponed it. I dont if they continue tonext year or not. So while doing nothing at home....i look for a job and got one.....so i didn't have a lot of time to update except write it little by little.....so i try to update ASAP to finish this story....for who subscribe my other story that the one i delete it....i will be rewriting it....so after i finish this story i will start rewrite that one...

anyway enjoy this new chapter and big thanks to the people who subscribe to my story till now....thank you for your patient....also im shocked that the Catch Me If You Can MV have Jessica in it...so idk who released the photo but i still support her and SNSD....

Well as usual Kira Signing Out!!