Chapter 4

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V

After calling Soojung to pick me up at the airport, i can't help but feel sad again. Is Jessica really gonna be married? I hope that it's not true cause i really love her more than friends. I just haven't had the courage to tell because i'm afraid of rejection. I remember that Soojung tell me that Jessica cried really hard when i cannot make it their 7th Anniversary as Girls Generation. I was so busy with my assignment and examination. I hope she still forgive me. 

Then, I remember when i was gonna go back to US after their debut. They got so many fans by that time. Eventhough she has busy schedule, she really wants to see me go. I chuckled at that memory. She even brought all her members too including Soojung. Soojung looks like she gonna cry see me leaving to US again. She really love me as brother that she never have.

FLASHBACK.

After i woke up and take a shower. I was getting ready to pack all of my clothes and my studies work to go back to US. After finish packing my belonging, i heard my phone was ringing. I look and saw Jessica was calling. I smile then answer it. "Hello?? Jessica??" I said. "Oppa!! Where are you now??"She asked. "I'm at the hotel now. Why you ask?" I said. Wondering what she wanted to asked. "Well, all the members have some free time now so i asked them if they want to know more about you. And they say yes even Soojung is coming." She said excitedly.

I look at my watch and it was 9AM. Well i could check if there was a ticket to US at night. "Ummm sure. I will be at your dorm around 20 or 30 minutes."I said. "Yay!!! Have you eat breakfast yet Oppa?"She asked. "No, i just woke up at 8.30 AM and i just finish shower. Why?" I asked. "Well, Taeyeon is cooking breakfast now. If you want you can join us."She said. "Thank God! I thought you were gonna cook. If you the one was cooking i think the kitchen will be a disaster." I teased. "Oppa!!! That was long ago!!! You so mean to me." She said while pouting. I just laughed at her and said :I'm just kidding Princess. I will be there around 10 or 20 minutes."I said. "Okay Oppa. See you later. Bye."She said and ends the called.

I just chuckled at her attitude and quickly wear some clothes.  I'm wearing my Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt and Jeans. Before going out i forget that it was cold outside and i quickly wear my sweater and grab my phone with my headphones. I put it on and play some of my favorite music. Maroon 5 Maps.

(A?N I don't know if you guys listen to this song but you should listen it. It's a great song.)

After that, i quickly find a taxi to take me to SNSD dorm. It takes about 15 minutes to get there. After waiting, i finally arrived at SNSD dorm. I quickly pay the taxi and make my way to their dorm. After waiting for elevator to come, i finally arrived at the floor where SNSD lives. I knock at the door and i hear someone say" Who is it?" I think it's sounds like Seohyun voice. "It's me Kira." I said. Then door was open immediately and before i could say anything someone quickly hug me. 

"Oppa!!! I miss you!!" Soojung said. "I just laughed at hug her back. "I miss you too Soojung."I said. She broke the hug and quickly let me in. I saw the room was quiet big and have a lot of space. "Hi Kira-Oppa. Welcome to our dorm." Tiffany said. "Oh hi Tiffany. Didn't see you there. This room is quiet big and have a lot of space." I said "Yeah with nine of us, we might want to get a bungalow or a big room that can fit us."Tiffany said. I just laughed at her statement. "Yeah you should. But this room is okay. Can i take a tour in your dorm? Well except you girls room."I said. "Sure Oppa. Some of us still sleep or studying for Seohyun." Tiffany said.

I smiled at her and i started to look around the room. I gotta say it's quiet clean. Well girls always like things clean and tidy. After looking around the room, i got curious where is Jessica. "Hey Soojung? Where is your sister and Taeyeon?" I asked. "Ohh i think she went back to sleep because she kinda tired from last night and Taeyeonie is buying some grocery to cook breakfast for us."She said while still watching some drama on television. I sweatdrop at her. She still sleeping? "Well where is your sister room? I asked. "Jessica's room is with me. We all share one room." Tiffany said "Thanks Tiffany."I said. "Your welcome Oppa."She said while showing me her eye smilling. I follow her to her room and she let me in. I saw Jessica were sleeping soundly. I smile at her. She looks more beautiful since she join this music group.

"Princess, wake up now. Come on wake up or i will tickle you. I said. She made no move. So i go with one thing she hates most. Tickling. I slowly remove the blanket and quickly tickle her. She quickly woke up and laughing now. "OPPA!!! STOP IT!! I'M AWAKE NOW!!"She said while still laughing. I stop tickel her and she gave me the HellSica face. "Oppa!! What have i told you about tickling me!!" She said while doing her best to make her look mad at me. I just laughed at her. "Ok I'm sorry okay. You called me to come and i come and Soojung tell me that you went back to sleep." I said. "I was tired from last night. I want to take a nap while waiting for you to arrived." She said while pouting. I just laughed at her and i patted her head. "Ok you should tell me when you tired okay. Now go take a shower and come out okay. We waiting for Taeyeon to come back from grocery shopping."I said. "Okay Oppa. I go take a shower now." She said. "Now that's the sister i know and love. I said and then i kiss her forehead. I smile at her and get out of the room to give her time to finish shower and get dress.

After i got out of the room i hear someone knocking the door. "Hello? I'm back from grocery shopping."Taeyeon said. I open the door for her to come in. "Oh hello Kira-Oppa. Thanks for opening the door for me."She said. "Your welcome. Here let me help you." I said. I help her put the things she buy and help her organize to kitchen. "Thank You Oppa. For helping me." She said. "No problem. Now go wake up the others okay. I gonna make breakfast." I said. "No it's okay Oppa. I can do it."She said. "It's okay now go wake up the others and tell them to eat breakfast."I said. "Thank You Oppa. I will go now." She said. I smile at her. Then i begin to make breakfast. I think i'm gonna do my style of breakfast. That is a toast, omelette and a good old cup of coffee. Then, I get to work cooking breakfast for them. They must be tired from last night activities. 

"Girls!! Breakfast is ready!!" I called them. I was setting up the plate and cup whe i saw everyone was already wake up and showered. I smile at them and said "Good Morning. Come have a sit and eat breakfast before you girls wanna go out shopping or something."I said. "Kamasahamida Kira-Oppa!!"They all said. I smile at them and have a sit myself beside Jessica. "Woah!! Kira-Oppa this is good!!"Sooyoung said and they all agreed. "Thanks. When i was at US with Jessica and Soojung i always made them a breakfast."I said. "Yeah Kira-Oppa always have to wake up both of us and made breakfast for us."Jessica said and Krystal just nod. I sweatdrop at them both. We continue to eat and talk more. 

"Kira-Oppa, can you help me with my studies? I'm a little weak at math." Seohyun asked me. "Sure but i don't know if i can help. Here and US their studies is a little bit different." I said. "It's okay Kira-Oppa. I will show you the calculations and how to solve it." Seohyun said. "Okay i will help you after we eat." I said while smiling at her. She just nod and continue eating.

After eating breakfast and help Seo with her studies, we all sit down in the living room with nothing to do. "Anyone want to go to the amusement park? Taeyeon asked. I look at my watch and it said 12PM. "Hmmm, that's a good idea because tonight i have to go back to US." I said. "Kira-Oppa why didn't you tell us?" Jessica and Soojung said at the same time. "Because i was supposed to go back this morning but Jessica called me. I was already packed everything and when Jessica called and i don't want to go without spending my last day with Jessica and Soojung." I said softly to them both. I saw that they were gonna cry. I smile softly at them and patted theirs head. "Hey don't cry okay. I will tell you both when i have holiday or free time, i will come and visit you both okay." I said.

"Okay Oppa." Soojung said. "Okay. Now let's go to amusement park." I said. "Okay Oppa!!!" They all said. I chuckled. After seems like a hour, they all finish and ready to go. "Wow! You girls look beautiful without your makeup." I said while smiling. "Kamsahamida Kira-Oppa" Yoona said. "No problem. Now let's get going." I said. Then we all headed to amusement park by the girl's van. 

A/N Hi Guys And Girls. Sorry For The Late Update. I Was Busy This Week With My Graduation Day. So I'm Sure You Heard By Now That EXO Luhan Has Filed A Lawsuit Against SM Entertainment. Well I'm Not A Fan Of EXO But I Know Luhan Is Sick Right. I Hope Luhan Will Be Okay. SM What Are You Thinking!!! I Hope All Of Your Artist Will Quit And Join New Company Like JYP Or YG. I'm Sure They Will Treat Their Artist Fairly.

So To My Subscribers And All The Readers, If You Guys Have LINE Or Facebook Twitter Instagram Please Add Me. We Chat About Anything.

LINE: KiraJessica16

Facebook: Kira Amirul

Twitter: @kiraamirul

Instagram: kiraamirul16

I Wanna Say Thank You To My New Subscribers. I Never Thought I Will Get This Lot Of Subscribers. Hope You Guys Like This Chapter.

Okay Kira Off!!