Chapter 6

Tell Me Why?

Krystal P.O.V

After picking up Kira-Oppa from the airport and text Unnie that we are coming to the SM Building. Kira-Oppa were already asleep. He must be tired and sad. I hope that Kira-Oppa can help Unnie. I just wish that this situation would never happen so that Oppa can graduate and start working here in Korea so that Me and Unnie will hangout with Oppa like we used too. "Jessica, Soojung I love you both like my own little sister. I support you both okay."Kira mumbling in his sleep. I just laughed lightly. I love you too Oppa. You like my big brother and i hope you will become my brother in law. I take Oppa head and put his head on my shoulder.

After a while, we finally arrived at the SM Building. "Oppa. Wake up." I said. Kira-Oppa open his eyes and yawn loudly. "Ohh Soojung. We have arrived huh." Kira said. "Yeah we have arrived."I said. Kira just nodded at me. I have been wondering about something and i wanna ask Kira-Oppa. "Oppa, before we go in the building. Can i ask a question?" I asked. "Sure what is it Soojung." Kira said. "When did you love with Unnie and what are you gonna do to help Unnie?" I asked. Kira-Oppa look at me, shocked at the question i asked i think. "Well, i love your Unnie since we both enter the university. Remember that after Jessica debut at the airport on my way to US again." Kira said. I just nod at that memory. "Well i was gonna confess to her but i back out cause i'm afraid of her rejection. So i choose not to tell her."Kira said. "Ohh ok."I said.

"And to answer your next question, i was gonna talk to the agency first and try to figure it out. If by talking cannot help her then."Kira said. "Then what Oppa?" I asked. Oppa quickly took something out his pocket and show it to me. My eyes were widen at the thing that Oppa showed me. It was an engagement rings. "Oppa!!! Is that the!!" I said. "Yes. This is an engagement ring to Jessica. So when i finish graduate i can help her manage her fashion design." Kira-Oppa said seriously. "Okay Oppa. I love you as my big brother. If you gonna marry Unnie then i love to have you as my brother in law."I said smiling at Oppa. Oppa smile back at me and hug me. "Thank you Soojung. I just hope that your Unnie will accept me." Kira-Oppa said. I hug Oppa back.

Kira-Oppa broke of the hug and said"Now let's go help your sister okay." "Okay Oppa. Let's go." I said. We took our things and i told my manager to stay here while me and Kira-Oppa go help Unnie with her problems. We both started to run into the building to avoid any reporters. We both finally inside the building and started to headed to the agency floor. While waiting for the elevator to arrived, i heard my phone ringing and saw it was a text from Unnie.

Soojung-Ah i already in the agency office with all the members. We waiting for you and Kira-Oppa. Please Hurry

From Unnie.

"Soojung who is it?" Kira-Oppa asked. "It's from Unnie. She said that she's already in the office with the other members. I just hope everything will be okay." I said sadly. "It's okay Soojung, i try to help too okay."Kira-Oppa said. I nodded at him and waited. I hope everything will be alright.

 

A/N Hey Guys(If theres any) And Girls(A LOT!!). How Are You All? I'm Fine BTW. Just Been Busy Studying For My Final Exams This 3rd November. I Got A Free Time So I Update This Story First. My Other Stories I Will Update Tonight Or Tomorrow. 

I Wanna Say A Million Thank You To My Subscribers For Subscribing My Story Hope You Like This Chapter. To New Readers That Read This Story Please Subscribe And Comment!! I Really Apprciate It

Okay Kira Signing Off